I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:30:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170828 times)
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2007, 01:38:33 PM »

Lord Schelmerdine I am in desperate need of a new loin cloth. Do we have enough budgeted for such attire? I'm afraid if we do not the Ladies will get just what they want.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2007, 01:55:50 PM »

Sexy Sluff in a Kilt!!  That's what we want! :rofl;   They don't wear anything under the kilts, do they????   

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2007, 02:22:49 PM »

Sexy Sluff in a Kilt!!  That's what we want! :rofl;   They don't wear anything under the kilts, do they????   

I shall not reveal such information.  :rofl;
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »

Knobby knees under a kilt. You better get a scabbard for your weapon Sluff. Can't leave it out in the rain.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2007, 04:50:53 PM »

Scabbard for Sluff's weapon :rofl;  We are going to banned from this site!  Or the thread will be locked!   I hope not, because I love our special little kingdom. 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2007, 05:24:42 PM »

No laughing at me scabbord or perma..ban  :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »

Lord Schelmerdine I am in desperate need of a new loin cloth. Do we have enough budgeted for such attire? I'm afraid if we do not the Ladies will get just what they want.
Hey guys I need your sizes. I am going to run to "Loin Cloths R Us". If they are out of what you need and I'll check "Kiltmart". Any allergies I should know about? I wouldn't want you to get "scabies" on your scabbord.  :o
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2007, 08:42:38 PM »

Hey guys I need your sizes. I am going to run to "Loin Cloths R Us". If they are out of what you need and I'll check "Kiltmart". Any allergies I should know about? I wouldn't want you to get "scabies" on your scabbord.  :o

I'm not too worried about allergies but I think I may need to evaluate the proper size. One size does not fit all in the kilt department.  ;D
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »

I'm not too worried about allergies but I think I may need to evaluate the proper size. One size does not fit all in the kilt department.  ;D

Well, if its comfort you are looking for,  you can always wear a Hawaiian Mumu ;)   :twocents;     oooh la laaa  ::)

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2007, 01:49:39 AM »

Please tell me, can this thread get any crazier??????

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2007, 03:19:13 AM »

Romana, I commission you as Royal Seamstress to the Court. Viscount Sluff and I will watch the porridge fight dressed in kilts which I hope my lady Romona will kindly fashion from only the finest Scottish Harris Tweed. As for suitable attire to be worn under the kilt, I personally will require some kami-knickers as I still pee! Also can you make me a comfortable bra because I am nearly sixty years old and am developing man breasts.

A size 'B' cup should do. ;D

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2007, 03:20:32 AM »

Please tell me, can this thread get any crazier??????

I certainly hope so! :rofl;

Ken
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2007, 03:38:32 AM »

I'm out of the Scottish Tweed. Will burlap do?
We certainly need the the Kami knickers. Would not want you to catch a draft.   :o
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2007, 03:55:00 AM »

Ken, I  am trying to choose which tiara I would like.  They are all so wonderful!  Do I need to get my new wardrobe before picking a tiara?  Harrod's --- remember I want to go shopping.  I would like to stop in the Great Food Hall first for a little something to nibble on. 

http://www.harrods.com/Cultures/en-GB/KnightsbridgeStore/AllFloors/
Lady Paris. Now don't spend a fortune in there. Money don't grow on trees yer know.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:02:52 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2007, 04:00:48 AM »

We certainly need the the Kami knickers. Would not want you to catch a draft.   :o

Burlap it will have to be then. What about my sporron? The Mighty Weaponed one will need one too and it needs to match his scabbard. :rofl;
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:03:41 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2007, 04:08:46 AM »

I am still waiting for my tiara also... since i'm a princess.  :bandance;

Sorry you've had to wait so long Princess Angela, please pick your Tiara, but not too expensive eh?
http://www.hair-we-go.co.uk/shop/products.asp?cat=111

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2007, 06:20:38 AM »

Ahhhh- a shopping day at Harrod's!  I am so excited! I certainly will try to keep within a resonable budget.  Do I have to buy hats?  I really don't look good in hats, especially those big brimmed ones with flowers on them.  I know the Queen looks good wearing them, but it really isn't my style.  And what about purses?  What does the Queen really carry in her purses?  Does she need money for a taxi????  A drivers license? Cell phone?  Breath mints?  National secrets?  Just wondering.         Hope you have a lovely day, Lord Kenneth. Your royal court is here to serve you :bow;

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2007, 07:05:18 AM »

What does the Queen really carry in her purses? 

CRACK COCAINE >:D >:D

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2007, 07:08:27 AM »

Ahhhh- a shopping day at Harrod's!  I am so excited! I certainly will try to keep within a resonable budget.  Do I have to buy hats?  I really don't look good in hats, especially those big brimmed ones with flowers on them.  I know the Queen looks good wearing them, but it really isn't my style.  And what about purses?  What does the Queen really carry in her purses?  Does she need money for a taxi????  A drivers license? Cell phone?  Breath mints?  National secrets?  Just wondering.         Hope you have a lovely day, Lord Kenneth. Your royal court is here to serve you :bow;

My Noble Lady Paris  I've just given you a tiara so you won't have to worry about a hat.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 07:13:04 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2007, 11:49:08 AM »

My Tiara.  :D

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2007, 02:06:29 PM »

Burlap it will have to be then. What about my sporron? The Mighty Weaponed one will need one too and it needs to match his scabbard. :rofl;

I have no idea how to measure and fit the sporron and scabbard. Do I do the inseam first? How do I check the rise?
I have decided that nothing but the finest silk will do. Now what color? Black is slimming and minimizing, but that might make objects appear smaller.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »

I am not going to touch that subject!   I mean-----the measuring part!  I don't think our Lords want ANYTHING looking smaller, well, Kinky Ken did mention his man boobs,use the black silk there---------can't believe I am even typing this!       

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2007, 03:14:25 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
I can lend him my bra, we are the same size.
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
I can lend him my bra, we are the same size.

OMG, my back boobs (love handles) are bigger than both of your front boobs, oh damn, *where's my freaken Tae Bo tape*  :boxing;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »

:o You guys are just killing me  ;D  :rofl;  ::)  :rofl;

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »