I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:28:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170887 times)
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2007, 08:24:51 PM »

Maybe we should try to find more men. There must be a board out there like IHD made up of men willing to Duel. You know IHD "Incredibly Hot Dudes" or "Intelligent Hunks Dueling".  :bandance;

Uh oh, are thouest getting annoyed with the "Brits"?  Shall we seek others as Romona has suggested?  Orrr, will Kinky Ken and Sexy Sluff deliver?  Hmmmm, Decisions , decisions, 

:secret;  You know Paris, i did see this shop that sold Tiara's down on Belmont and Olive, i say we go check them out and next door there is a Karaoke Bar (i am sure we can get some Hunky Menz in there) :P   What d'ya say?  How 'bout you Romona?  Do we dare live this Kingdom and seek, or shall we stay here and continue this pish posh?   :popcorn; :popcorn; :popcorn;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2007, 08:37:15 PM »

We must be patient and give our gentlemen time to respond.
Wait until daybreak breaks through the night sky across the Big Pond.
Tomorrow we'll get the answer we desperately seek.
We must stand by our knights, be brave and not weak. :angel;

If they are not willing to answer our plea.
On to Belmont and Olive's, Susie, Paris and me.
We'll sing sad and depressing tune.
Sluff and Ken the deadline is noon.  >:D
We all live in different time zones so we'll give them a few hours.  :rofl;
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »

Hahahah... Very nice Ramona.  :thumbup;

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2007, 08:44:25 PM »

Ooooh Romona, verrrry nice  :clap;

OK Gentlemen?  What's it going to be?  *tick tock tick tock tick tock*  time's a-waistin'  :popcorn;

www.kidneyoogle.com
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »

I want a tiara!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:40 PM »

I am still waiting for my tiara also... since i'm a princess.  :bandance;

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »

Sorry Ladies, we have a hold on passing out any more tiara's until we see some action.   :clap;   You might want to send Sir Kenneth and Jester Sluff a message and let them know how you feel.  and maybe we'll get what we've been WAITING FOR!!!  :yahoo;

www.kidneyoogle.com
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2007, 11:28:04 PM »

OK Gentlemen?  What's it going to be?  *tick tock tick tock tick tock*  time's a-waistin'  :popcorn;

When time runs out... do we get to see the Royal Flogging?!?!  :popcorn;  :o ;D :lol;

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2007, 12:30:39 AM »

This British thing has gone to you guys' heads!!! :rofl; :rofl;

Don't let me tell my Queen about your goings ons! :secret;

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2007, 03:11:48 AM »

Ladies, I spent the day preparing for our mission ahead. I had a day of pampering and luxury in a city 2 hours away. I was at a spa (OK, it was a hospital). I had hair extentions put in (actually electrodes glued to my head). I was encouraged to get some beauty rest (those people treated me like I was 5 and forced me to take naps).They lovingly catered to my every need and watched me closely (they watched me while I napped). What skill they displayed performing this glamorous job (must not be any openings in the paint drying department). I was permitted to shop (went to the gift shop to get a bottle of water). I could tell the men wanted me and the women wanted to be me (they looked at me like I was a freak). I was all decked out with beautiful accessories (I had this box thingy hanging around my neck). My biggest fear is when the Doctor reviews my brain activity he will find I am actually a blond trapped in a redhead's body. :rofl; What a wonderful day and I wished you could have joined me.

I am all ready for the jello or coleslaw wrestling. But I believe both jello and coleslaw might stain our outfits. What is the solution to this dilemma?  :bandance;

STRIP!! >:D Now come on Romona you left yourself wide open for that one. ;D ;)

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2007, 03:14:57 AM »

Thunder Down Under are male strippers in Vegas and i dont care if i am stripped  :o  of ALL my royalties, bring on the beefcakes ;) ;)  :bandance; :bandance;

:secret; Sir Kenneth Shelmerdinizzle,  i was only kidding, please dont take my title or my crown, if you do, hmm, if you do, YOU will get a ROYAL ASS KICKIN'  :boxing; :boxing;

OH YES PLEASE!!! :2thumbsup;

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2007, 03:20:22 AM »

I want a tiara!

You're all becoming traitors. Bollocks to your Tiaras :boxing; :boxing;
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:10:50 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2007, 05:51:27 AM »

:thumbdown; Oh no ladies you're not going to turn the tables that easily. Nay nay and thrice nay. There'll be no more talk of dueling between Viscount Sluff and me.

I, Lord of the Court of King Kenneth sole distributer of 3 speed walking canes and world famous earthworm surgeon, order my treacherous Ladies of the Court to the Tower where you will all strip naked and do battle waist deep in porridge whilst singing Land of Hope and Glory accompanied by violin oboe and woopee cushion and do the housework cooking and cleaning all simultaneously until such time as I and the Mighty Weaponed One order you to cease. 

I knoweth your game oh Damn Dame, to divide and conquer but me and the Mighty Weaponed One will stand firm (er..... I'd better re-phrase that)....er....The Viscount and I are United in our resolve to never,  nay, never, surrender to the will of the Damn Dame and her cohorts. So...there  :bandance; :bandance; :bandance;

EDITED: Fixed  :thumbdown; icon error - Sluff/ Admin
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 01:28:40 PM by Sluff » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2007, 05:56:27 AM »

When time runs out... do we get to see the Royal Flogging?!?!  :popcorn;  :o ;D :lol;

Barbarian!

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2007, 06:07:49 AM »

Ken,

I am a huge Doctor Who fan and watch BBC America. Funny thing is, most Brits I know don't watch the show. Thanks to my new center, I can bring my laptop in and watch 4 hours worth of Doctor Who during treatment. This is a BIG MORALE booster for me.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ohio_Type_40/

Doug

Hi Doug,
I've only seen a couple of episodes of the new Doctor Who. They broadcast at odd times over here so either I'm out somewhere or it's on very early evening. (We don't usually put the telly on till about 7.30 pm) so I've quite often missed it by then. I used  to watch the old series, I saw the very first episode in 1962 I think it was. Glad it makes the time at your centre more bearable.

If you've read much of this thread you'd be forgiven for thinking we're as mad as a bag of rats. It didn't start out that way it sort of.......well......just degenerated! Don't let it put you off, please keep posting.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 06:13:41 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2007, 06:43:21 AM »

My dear Lord Ken, I just want you to know that I am a loyal subject and even if there isn't a duel or blood bath or even a lovely man show, I remain loyal to your kingdom.   (ladies we must stay on his good side---they have been known to chop off heads over there!)   No head=no tiara! :rofl;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2007, 06:44:41 AM »

Do we want more men around?  Right now we are the majority----Oh I mean, right now we have two lovely Lords. Why do we need more?

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2007, 07:02:53 AM »

My dear Lord Ken, I just want you to know that I am a loyal subject and even if there isn't a duel or blood bath or even a lovely man show, I remain loyal to your kingdom.   (ladies we must stay on his good side---they have been known to chop off heads over there!)   No head=no tiara! :rofl;

At last! The loyalty I deserve and now Lady Paris, pick your Tiara.
http://www.hair-we-go.co.uk/shop/products.asp?cat=111

I call upon all my loyal ladies to turn away from the treachery of the Damn Dame and return to the court. There's a tiara in it for you ( But only after the porridge fight at the Tower) >:D

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2007, 07:35:47 AM »

Won't we be attacked by those huge ravens at the Tower if we are covered in porridge??  They are very big and they scare me!

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:53 AM »

Won't we be attacked by those huge ravens at the Tower if we are covered in porridge??  They are very big and they scare me!

No, they're muslim ravens and it's Ramadan.

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2007, 08:54:48 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2007, 09:09:12 AM »

! >:D Now come on Romona you left yourself wide open for that one. ;D ;)That my friend was a test. I now know you are no gentleman ;)

Now take off your shirt and flex those bi-ceps and apologize

No, they're muslim ravens and it's Ramadan.

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

I guess we can wrestle in traditional dress.

EDITED: Fixed quote tag error - Sluff/ Admin
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 01:36:25 PM by Sluff » Logged
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2007, 09:22:11 AM »

Ken, I  am trying to choose which tiara I would like.  They are all so wonderful!  Do I need to get my new wardrobe before picking a tiara?  Harrod's --- remember I want to go shopping.  I would like to stop in the Great Food Hall first for a little something to nibble on. 

goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;  I swear, if i could pee i would've done it in this here chair i am sitting on as i type,  You guys have me rollin' over here  :clap; :clap;

www.kidneyoogle.com
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2007, 12:49:03 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;  I swear, if i could pee i would've done it in this here chair i am sitting on as i type,  You guys have me rollin' over here  :clap; :clap;

I have to agree that this thread is a million times funnier than the joke thread.  ;D :D :yahoo; :clap; :rofl; :bow;

It's not easy being green.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »