I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:23:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170783 times)
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2007, 02:09:35 PM »

Ah but there must be someone that would like to duel.

I am a man of my word and remaineth loyal to my superiors, sorry ladies, now if you would like to wrestle amongst each other Jello wrestling is a safe way to go in case you get hungry while wrestling. The men will be the ones with the lounge chairs and popcorn. :popcorn;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »

Ah but there must be someone that would like to duel.

I am a man of my word and remaineth loyal to my superiors, sorry ladies, now if you would like to wrestle amongst each other Jello wrestling is a safe way to go in case you get hungry while wrestling. The men will be the ones with the lounge chairs and popcorn. :popcorn;

:yahoo; That's more like it!  The Damn Dame  Paris and Romona covered in mud.  :wine; Pass the popcorn >:D

Ken
cabarle

« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2007, 02:45:54 PM »

Ken,

I am a huge Doctor Who fan and watch BBC America. Funny thing is, most Brits I know don't watch the show. Thanks to my new center, I can bring my laptop in and watch 4 hours worth of Doctor Who during treatment. This is a BIG MORALE booster for me.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ohio_Type_40/

Doug

goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2007, 02:52:14 PM »

Who dareth commandeth Damn Dame Lady Countess Duchess Goofynina and her Royal Subjects Romona and Paris to partake in such mayhem, thou shalt knoweth that JELLO is high in Phosphorus thereforth  maybeith  deadly to thy Royal Party...

(but wouldnt that be a site)  ::)  :bandance; :bandance; :bandance;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2007, 09:15:19 PM »

Romona,  Paris and the Grammalady I'm most disappointed in you both. Your Lord of the Court was in mortal danger and all you 3 could think of was beer, lawn chairs, male strippers and whooping it up!! :banghead;

of course, what fun would life be without, beer, lawn chairs and male strippers!! bring it on!!!!   :yahoo;  (and you're worried about a little blood)

Oh yeah!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:49:04 PM by okarol » Logged

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2007, 03:10:59 AM »

Who dareth commandeth Damn Dame Lady Countess Duchess Goofynina and her Royal Subjects Romona and Paris to partake in such mayhem, thou shalt knoweth that JELLO is high in Phosphorus thereforth  maybeith  deadly to thy Royal Party...

(but wouldnt that be a site)  ::)  :bandance; :bandance; :bandance;

Phosphorus Shmosphorus! JELLO JELLO JELLO!  MUD MUD MUD!

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2007, 03:17:30 AM »

Romona,  Paris and the Grammalady I'm most disappointed in you both. Your Lord of the Court was in mortal danger and all you 3 could think of was beer, lawn chairs, male strippers and whooping it up!! :banghead;

of course, what fun would life be without, beer, lawn chairs and male strippers!! bring it on!!!!   :yahoo;  (and you're worried about a little blood)

Oh yeah!

Yeah, MY BLOOD!!!  ???
My noble ladies have shown much disloyalty but are forgiven if they agree to wrestle with the Damn Dame Goofynina in Jello.  ;D

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2007, 04:07:39 AM »

After the Ladies are done they must report to me how much strength the Dam Dame goofynina has in her right arm. I will be dueling the Dam Dame to an arm wrestling match in Vegas. I would like to know what I'm up against.  :lol;  :o
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2007, 08:34:13 AM »

Oh my goodness!!  Jello, mud, dueling------I think I like this kingdom!!!  There is more fun here than in my real kingdom :yahoo;    You are making this Lady be a little less a Lady----getting me ready for Vegas!   I so wish our Lord and Master could be there!!  He could bring our tiaras! :rofl; :bow;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2007, 01:39:26 PM »

After the Ladies are done they must report to me how much strength the Dam Dame goofynina has in her right arm. I will be dueling the Dam Dame to an arm wrestling match in Vegas. I would like to know what I'm up against.  :lol;  :o

Be afraid Court Jester, be verrrrry afraid  :boxing; :boxing;  :P

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »

Due the dietary restraints we will change the jello wresting to Cole slaw wrestling.
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2007, 05:44:54 PM »

Due the dietary restraints we will change the jello wresting to Cole slaw wrestling.

foo on the diet restrictions. take extra binders, BRING ON THE JELLO!!!!!!!!!!  i vote for strawberry.

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2007, 06:05:35 PM »

Ladies, I spent the day preparing for our mission ahead. I had a day of pampering and luxury in a city 2 hours away. I was at a spa (OK, it was a hospital). I had hair extentions put in (actually electrodes glued to my head). I was encouraged to get some beauty rest (those people treated me like I was 5 and forced me to take naps).They lovingly catered to my every need and watched me closely (they watched me while I napped). What skill they displayed performing this glamorous job (must not be any openings in the paint drying department). I was permitted to shop (went to the gift shop to get a bottle of water). I could tell the men wanted me and the women wanted to be me (they looked at me like I was a freak). I was all decked out with beautiful accessories (I had this box thingy hanging around my neck). My biggest fear is when the Doctor reviews my brain activity he will find I am actually a blond trapped in a redhead's body. :rofl; What a wonderful day and I wished you could have joined me.

I am all ready for the jello or coleslaw wrestling. But I believe both jello and coleslaw might stain our outfits. What is the solution to this dilemma?  :bandance;
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2007, 06:11:54 PM »

Ladies, I spent the day preparing for our mission ahead. I had a day of pampering and luxury in a city 2 hours away. I was at a spa (OK, it was a hospital). I had hair extentions put in (actually electrodes glued to my head). I was encouraged to get some beauty rest (those people treated me like I was 5 and forced me to take naps).They lovingly catered to my every need and watched me closely (they watched me while I napped). What skill they displayed performing this glamorous job (must not be any openings in the paint drying department). I was permitted to shop (went to the gift shop to get a bottle of water). I could tell the men wanted me and the women wanted to be me (they looked at me like I was a freak). I was all decked out with beautiful accessories (I had this box thingy hanging around my neck). My biggest fear is when the Doctor reviews my brain activity he will find I am actually a blond trapped in a redhead's body. :rofl; What a wonderful day and I wished you could have joined me.

I am all ready for the jello or coleslaw wrestling. But I believe both jello and coleslaw might stain our outfits. What is the solution to this dilemma?  :bandance;

LMAO  :rofl; What a glamorous life, Romona!  :D

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »

nudity????????????????????     :rofl;

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2007, 06:45:19 PM »

Sounds to me like they treated you like Royalty allright ;) ;) 

Now we need to get this right, we got all this food (and beer) brought out the lounge chairs and we have yet to see any action, hmmmm, the guys have somehow weasled their way out of "dueling" for us and have now requested that us Ladies do all the dirty work? hmmmm?   Well ladies, we got to do what we gots to do, pack up our stuff and head over to Thunder down Under and as for the gentlemen of the court, EHH, LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!  :clap;

www.kidneyoogle.com
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2007, 06:50:06 PM »

Now we need to get this right, we got all this food (and beer) brought out the lounge chairs and we have yet to see any action, hmmmm, the guys have somehow weasled their way out of "dueling" for us and have now requested that us Ladies do all the dirty work? hmmmm?   Well ladies, we got to do what we gots to do, pack up our stuff and head over to Thunder down Under and as for the gentlemen of the court, EHH, LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!  :clap;

Now thouist is talking!!!  :bandance;

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2007, 06:54:37 PM »

nudity???????????????????? :rofl;
Well if I must.........there will be more jiggling than jello. And I am not talking about melons. I am afraid I have inherited my mothers nice fingernails and my father's chest.  :banghead;

Now we need to get this right, we got all this food (and beer) brought out the lounge chairs and we have yet to see any action, hmmmm, the guys have somehow weasled their way out of "dueling" for us and have now requested that us Ladies do all the dirty work? hmmmm? Well ladies, we got to do what we gots to do, pack up our stuff and head over to Thunder down Under and as for the gentlemen of the court, EHH, LET THEM EAT CAKE!!! :clap;

Now thouist is talking!!! :bandance;
Who is this Thunder Down Under?  :clap;
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »

Thunder Down Under are male strippers in Vegas and i dont care if i am stripped  :o  of ALL my royalties, bring on the beefcakes ;) ;)  :bandance; :bandance;

:secret; Sir Kenneth Shelmerdinizzle,  i was only kidding, please dont take my title or my crown, if you do, hmm, if you do, YOU will get a ROYAL ASS KICKIN'  :boxing; :boxing;

www.kidneyoogle.com
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »

YOU will get a ROYAL ASS KICKIN' :boxing; :boxing;

I am putting my money on Damn Dame :)

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2007, 07:53:58 PM »

Romona, don't worry, I have the melon thing covered!!!  And lots of jiggling---not jello!   If we are the royals---why aren't the peasants doing all the work and entertainment???   I just want to sit on my throne, have "high tea"  and watch lovely English subjects duel or whatever!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »

Romona, don't worry, I have the melon thing covered!!!  And lots of jiggling---not jello!   If we are the royals---why aren't the peasants doing all the work and entertainment???   I just want to sit on my throne, have "high tea"  and watch lovely English subjects duel or whatever!
Ladies I have a new challenge. Let's put our brave knights together on one team and have them challenge the Thunder Down Under!

I'm betting on Kinky Ken and Sexy Sluff.  :boxing;
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2007, 08:03:17 PM »

Romona, don't worry, I have the melon thing covered!!!  And lots of jiggling---not jello!   If we are the royals---why aren't the peasants doing all the work and entertainment???   I just want to sit on my throne, have "high tea"  and watch lovely English subjects duel or whatever!

So be it,  Hence forth I beith Damn Dame Lady Queen Countess Duchess Goofynina and thouest shall have ye request Lady Paris (with the melons)  :o   Sir Kenneth Shelmerdinizzle and thee Court Jester WILL duel for the ladies at high noon tomorrow orrrrrrrrr, they have to do all the cleaning and washing and the cooking and the sewing and also mow the lawn of the castle,  for 1 month, AND THAT IS AN ORDER BY RULE OF THE DAMN DAME *gasp*  :bow; :bow;

Why you ask?? because............GIRLS RULE AND BOYS DROOL, so there :P

www.kidneyoogle.com
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2007, 08:12:25 PM »

I'm betting on Kinky Ken and Sexy Sluff.  :boxing;

Why don't we just sit and watch Kinky Ken and Sexy Sluff do their thing?  I am getting tired of all the preparation and I don't see them doing anything to get this going.  I know--they are the Lords or Kings or whatever, but seems like they could order some lowly subjects to do the work we Ladies are doing.  I am just ready for my tiara, wardrobe--and man show!!!!!!

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2007, 08:17:56 PM »

Maybe we should try to find more men. There must be a board out there like IHD made up of men willing to Duel. You know IHD "Incredibly Hot Dudes" or "Intelligent Hunks Dueling".  :bandance;
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »