I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:26:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170881 times)
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
I can lend him my bra, we are the same size.

OMG, my back boobs (love handles) are bigger than both of your front boobs, oh damn, *where's my freaken Tae Bo tape* :boxing;

I absolutely love Billy. I love to see him sweat! I sit in front of the TV watch him and eat pizza. All that work he does really works my appetite.
There is a hot italian looking guy on one of the tapes I have.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2007, 07:07:47 PM »

I have made my choice and I send you my thanks and gratitude Lord Ken.   

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »

Paris, we picked the same one.  :(

I'll just take ten thousand in US dollars (I don't want pounds, my doctor wants me to lose weight)  :bandance;. I will have one custom made.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2007, 09:55:23 PM »

By the bye...Are you putting tents in the kilts to help the manly men with their weapons?

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2007, 04:24:53 AM »

My Tiara.  :D

And I bet you look a true Princess in it. :2thumbsup;

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2007, 04:32:47 AM »

Paris, we picked the same one.  :(

I'll just take ten thousand in US dollars (I don't want pounds, my doctor wants me to lose weight)  :bandance;. I will have one custom made.

Sorry ladies, Paris,  you cleaned out my bank ballance when you went to  Harrods so you'll both have to buy your own tiara's.

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2007, 04:41:59 AM »

I have no idea how to measure and fit the sporron and scabbard. Do I do the inseam first? How do I check the rise?
I have decided that nothing but the finest silk will do. Now what color? Black is slimming and minimizing, but that might make objects appear smaller.

How should I know, your the seamstress!  ??? Check the rise? What on earth does she mean Sluff? Colour should be always be tartan for a kllt. Silk's OK for the Kami-knickers. Don't worry about black for me,.....oh I'd better not go any further with that one, I've already been accused of not being a gentleman. ;D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 04:46:25 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2007, 04:43:17 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
I can lend him my bra, we are the same size.

OMG, my back boobs (love handles) are bigger than both of your front boobs, oh damn, *where's my freaken Tae Bo tape*  :boxing;

Who's Tae bo and who's Billy?

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #233 on: September 15, 2007, 04:49:07 AM »

By the bye...Are you putting tents in the kilts to help the manly men with their weapons?

Lady Kitkazts, I didn't expect such a thing from a lady. Romona, better make it a marquee for Sluff. :rofl; :rofl;
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 04:51:53 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2007, 04:50:16 AM »

You know we ladies have to be sure the men in our lives are well taken care of.   I shaved my legs for this?

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2007, 04:54:31 AM »

You know we ladies have to be sure the men in our lives are well taken care of.   I shaved my legs for this?

Funny.. so did I.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #236 on: September 15, 2007, 04:54:42 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; Good idea. Helps the porridge to S...l...i...d...e :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Ken
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #237 on: September 15, 2007, 04:58:24 AM »

I was unaware I was participating in the porridge wrestling, or was it Jello wrestling?  I guess I better shave more than the legs!

By the way, why wasn't I told I could purchase a tiara a Harrod's?  Harrod's said your credit was no good anymore and please take my business somewhere else.  It seems they have had a run on tiaras lately. Some people from IHD.com....

lifenotonthelist.com

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2007, 05:06:43 AM »

I was unaware I was participating in the porridge wrestling, or was it Jello wrestling?  I guess I better shave more than the legs!

By the way, why wasn't I told I could purchase a tiara a Harrod's?  Harrod's said your credit was no good anymore and please take my business somewhere else.  It seems they have had a run on tiaras lately. Some people from IHD.com....

All ladies who have posted to this thread must participate. Sorry I didn't tell you about Harrods but it's all by the by now 'cause Lady Paris has bankrupted me. :o

« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:32:02 AM by kitkatz » Logged

Ken
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »

The quotes I need to use would take up a whole page. You guys are great, all of you. You all crack me up!  :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2007, 05:32:24 AM »

All ladies who have posted to this thread must participate. Sorry I didn't tell you about Harrods but it's all by the by now 'cause Lady Paris has bankrupted me. :o

Why did Lady Paris get the credit cards?  Besides where are the Royal Chocolate Bars that were to have been royally presented to me?  After all I am the Chocolate Bar Lady.  I am still waiting! (Taps fooot impatiently).  Well...if you are going to allow Lady Paris out in Paris with the credit cards, we are definitely going to have to duel in the porridge!

lifenotonthelist.com

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2007, 07:57:22 AM »

Is porridge as good for your skin as oatmeal?
I want at least soft and silky skin when I'm done.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #242 on: September 15, 2007, 08:27:06 AM »

Is porridge as good for your skin as oatmeal?
I want at least soft and silky skin when I'm done.

Porridge is oats so I guess so. ;)

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »

Why did Lady Paris get the credit cards?  Besides where are the Royal Chocolate Bars that were to have been royally presented to me?  After all I am the Chocolate Bar Lady.  I am still waiting! (Taps fooot impatiently).  Well...if you are going to allow Lady Paris out in Paris with the credit cards, we are definitely going to have to duel in the porridge!

Here are the chocolate bars. It's about all I can afford
http://www.nestle.co.uk/OurBrands/AboutOurBrands/ConfectioneryAndCakes/KitKat.htm

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2007, 08:47:17 AM »

Well, I got stuck in the Great Food Hall at Harrod's, and after high tea, a little champayne, some yummy sweets-------it wasn't hard to go through Sir, Lord, King Kinky Ken's credit cards.  Since I was in our own little Kingdom, I ate and drank anything I wanted!  So now there will be even more jiggling and shaking going on in the porridge pit :rofl;     

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
st789

« Reply #245 on: September 15, 2007, 09:18:40 AM »

Porridge is like rice, just cook longer and with more water.  I have eat a lot of different types porridge through out my life.  It purpose is to help those not able to eat solid foods and ill to recover.  Oatmeal is more nutritious and lower cholesterol.  So the answer is no, unless you added other stuff to mix with rice and cook it.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2007, 09:47:36 AM »

Oh, we are suppose to eat it!  I don't think that is what Ken and Sluff had in mind :rofl;

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2007, 04:29:37 AM »

Porridge is like rice, just cook longer and with more water.  I have eat a lot of different types porridge through out my life.  It purpose is to help those not able to eat solid foods and ill to recover.  Oatmeal is more nutritious and lower cholesterol.  So the answer is no, unless you added other stuff to mix with rice and cook it.

I think there may be a difference between the UK and USA as to the definition porridge. In the UK porridge is most deffinately oatmeal mixed with boiled milk and is normally eaten at breakfast. This is what I had in mind for the porridge fight. No ladies you don't have to take the plunge when it is still boiling, only when i'ts cooled off a bit. ;D

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #248 on: September 16, 2007, 04:36:23 AM »

I think there may be a difference between the UK and USA as to the definition porridge. In the UK porridge is most definitely oatmeal mixed with boiled milk and is normally eaten at breakfast. This is what I had in mind for the porridge fight. No ladies you don't have to take the plunge when it is still boiling, only when it's cooled off a bit. ;D

The more you eat the more you expose yourself and less to clean up after.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #249 on: September 16, 2007, 04:41:36 AM »

Oh, we are suppose to eat it!  I don't think that is what Ken and Sluff had in mind :rofl;

No you just wrestle in it....Then me and Sluff eat it. :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Ken
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »