I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170774 times)
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »

I have recaptured the Dam Dame goofynina!!  I will not tell anyone where I am keeping her, rest assured she is safe and eating well once again. Punishment for escape is a beheading, the Dam Dame will be spared to hard labor instead. She will be making Chocolate candy bars, sewing spare kilts, and stirring porridge. :rofl;
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:16:12 PM by Sluff » Logged
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »

I am on my way! First I need to get all this baby oil off-- I think the men had another idea for the baby oil. :rofl; I am ready for the plot to thicken--or is that grammaladys clotted cream I am waiting to thicken-------anyway, hold down the fort ( that's not right, that's Texas!)-the point is, I am coming. Grab goofynina and don't let her play with anything else in Harrods. We may have to pay for anything she breaks!

My eyes, my eyes, I have baby oil in my eyes. Paris I have no idea where your "pot of chicken" is? You can hold all the forks you want, I don't know why you want to do that.
Get me some visine.  8)
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2007, 06:46:01 PM »

Romona, you are really good at this!  I am laughing too hard to even begin to think what to write :rofl; :rofl;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »

As soon as the young and innocent Beth joins us, we will know how to get out of this mess!
Now all we need is a screw driver, ball point pen and a pineapple.
Beth can you hear me? Where are you?
Get away from that man, wait that's no man that's Ken.

???
AlohaBeth

« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »

Sorry...  I was catching the newest musical down on the West End...  But I must say, Ken is one great Rum Tum Tugger in Cats!  I couldn't help but get a quick autograph at the stage door...

You know...  Romona...  I don't know, do I have the privileges to join such royal subjects as a lowly commoner?

Imagine a world that lived with the Aloha Spirit.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #380 on: September 20, 2007, 07:31:39 PM »

There are no low commoners around here. Gracious Ken of England has granted access to titles to all who want one. You may be Kamehakameha Beth. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds cool doesn't it!   

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
AlohaBeth

« Reply #381 on: September 20, 2007, 07:55:18 PM »

Well let's see Kameha means the lonely one in Hawaiian...  soooo... that would be the lonely one squared?  :'( :'( Wow, I sound (and look) pitiful!

You know, Ali'i is royal, or kamali'i is princess.  Or how about leilani, heavenly princess, yeah, I can dig that.   :clap;

If I need to prove my allegiance to the Queen, please remember that Hawaii was once ruled by England.  (oh yeah, by the way, the Hawaiians are ummm, really sorry about Captain Cooks dismemberment...)

kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »

Don't lie, you know those Hawaiianns are not sorry for dismembering Cook. He probably deserved it anyway!
Okay so Leilani it is! Leilani Beth! Heavenly Pricess Beth.  Now go get your Tiara at Harrod's. 
Now join me in freeing the Damn Dame from the worthless curs who are making her do dastardly things!

Ever onward!  Tally ho! To the tower where she is kept!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 08:49:48 PM by kitkatz » Logged

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #383 on: September 21, 2007, 03:22:33 AM »

Don't lie, you know those Hawaiianns are not sorry for dismembering Cook. He probably deserved it anyway!
Okay so Leilani it is! Leilani Beth! Heavenly Pricess Beth.  Now go get your Tiara at Harrod's. 
Now join me in freeing the Damn Dame from the worthless curs who are making her do dastardly things!

Ever onward!  Tally ho! To the tower where she is kept!

??? WTF!! Methinks Lady Kitkatz has ideas above her station. :boxing;  See how she doth arrogantly bestow titles. '

TIS I AND ONLY I who bestoweth grand and royal titles.

Alohabeth please show loyalty to the court and turn away from Lady Kitkatz and your traiter of a mother and her cohorts, and come and claim your proper title.   

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #384 on: September 21, 2007, 05:40:35 AM »

I have recaptured the Dam Dame goofynina!!  I will not tell anyone where I am keeping her, rest assured she is safe and eating well once again. Punishment for escape is a beheading, the Dam Dame will be spared to hard labor instead. She will be making Chocolate candy bars, sewing spare kilts, and stirring porridge. :rofl;

Well done Viscount. :clap; During the Damn Dame's brief episode of freedom  I had an ecounter with her in the courtyard. I did freezeth in terror as she slowly advanced. Dresseth as she was in much leatherwear brandishing whip and barb. And then I produced my big ugly pikestaff and she fled in terror forthwith to another part of the castle, where you have bravely recaptured her and she is again incarcerated.

Ladies your leader is captured. Face it, you are defeated. Surrender and take your punishment!! (But don't wash off the baby oil just yet)

Ah the taste of victory is sweet.  :yahoo; :yahoo;

Ken
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #385 on: September 21, 2007, 06:22:11 AM »

We can always take back the honorary American citizenship we bestowed upon you, you Brit you!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #386 on: September 21, 2007, 07:04:52 AM »

We can always take back the honorary American citizenship we bestowed upon you, you Brit you!

:usaflag; :usaflag; :usaflag; Well dang me and hot dog diggetty do that's  blackmail on a poor goddam limey!  :o

Will you reconsider if I send more chocolate?

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #387 on: September 21, 2007, 11:49:38 AM »

Darn it anyway, Dam Dame can not make the chocolate bars at the rate kitkatz eats them.. we must at once take another captive to help...Sir Kenneth which one shall it be?
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #388 on: September 21, 2007, 12:51:46 PM »

Pick Kitkatz!!     She is the one eating all the chocolate!   I fear you are thinking of Leilani, and I must protest.  She is new here and innocent (so her Mother believes!) and shouldn't be subjected to the ways of men in kilts.   She does like those boys in little loin clothes doing hulas!   Oh that would be a great look for Sexy Sluff and Kinky Ken--maybe even Hawkeye :rofl;  Not Joe Paul, he doesn't seem to accept British who do dialysis. :rofl;      So leave Leilani alone.  She is down at Picadilly Circus looking for half price tickets for shows!     What have you done with Glitter?  I think she may be in grave danger. She didn't arrive at the castle.  Glitter, you doing ok honey?  Don't let the dark side take you!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #389 on: September 21, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »

I have to say that the tower is quite lovely. But it is a bit on the drafty side.  As you can see from this short video clip a extremely cold draft blew up under my kilt and caused me quite the start.
Count Hawkeye. Great pic. :clap;  I'll always picture you like that now.

To be honest I have no clue what cartoon it came from.  I did a search for Monocle pics and that popped up.  How could I pass such things up that would lead to furthering our fun.

It's not easy being green.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #390 on: September 21, 2007, 02:21:23 PM »

Alskadair has slipped from our grasp again. I fear he has taken Glitter hostage. He owes a library fine of 28.50, he never returned the code book to the library. Paris we must leave immediately We have to find Glitter. I know that Beth has the instincts of her mother and will take care of our friends while we are gone. We have to think of Glitter and the madman that has her. He is a desperate criminal on the run. If he would just return the book and pay his fine.

Well done Viscount. :clap; During the Damn Dame's brief episode of freedom I had an ecounter with her in the courtyard. I did freezeth in terror as she slowly advanced. Dresseth as she was in much leatherwear brandishing whip and barb. And then I produced my big ugly pikestaff and she fled in terror forthwith to another part of the castle, where you have bravely recaptured her and she is again incarcerated.

Ladies your leader is captured. Face it, you are defeated. Surrender and take your punishment!! (But don't wash off the baby oil just yet)

Ah the taste of victory is sweet. :yahoo; :yahoo;

Please put your pikestaff away, there maybe children reading this.  :o

paris
Member for Life

« Reply #391 on: September 21, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »

That's right Ken, put it away!!  Do not subject your fair ladies to anyone's pikestaff! :o

Joe Paul, are you sure you don't want to play in our little kingdom?  You might be the only sane one here!   You know you are enjoying our adventures :rofl;  It is better than therapy for me :thumbup;

Romona, I am on my way. We must save Glitter--I had no idea that Hawkeye was a wanted man. (They all think  they are wanted!)  Start looking for something shiny and sparkling. AlohaBeth has been working in the land of flowers, plants, gift and decor, so she has no idea what danger awaits her when she arrives at her ivy covered cottage. 

Now, what to do about Goofynina?  Is she enjoying her leather and whipping just a little too much??  Goofynina, you must send us a signal if you WANT us to save you.  Or are you having toooooo much fun?  :rofl;

AlohaBeth

« Reply #392 on: September 21, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »

The treacherous land-of-men-purchasing-flowers-as-apologies-for-their-horrible-deeds, kept me long today, but alas, I am here, manning my post at the cottage (by the way, all the gals here are demanding men in kilts.  Apparently they are wanted...)  Please don't stay away too long ladies - I fear the natives are getting restless!

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #393 on: September 22, 2007, 04:01:01 AM »

Darn it anyway, Dam Dame can not make the chocolate bars at the rate kitkatz eats them.. we must at once take another captive to help...Sir Kenneth which one shall it be?

Viscount it must be the Lady Kitkatz herself. She slithers up and down the castle wall as we speak. Clap her in irons and strictly ration her supply of chocolate!

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #394 on: September 22, 2007, 04:09:21 AM »

What have you done with Glitter?  I think she may be in grave danger. She didn't arrive at the castle.  Glitter, you doing ok honey?  Don't let the dark side take you!

Look no further, for she walks the castle walls on centry duty. She hath pledgeth her allegienth to the Lords not the teacherous ladies. Look up to the west tower. Do you not recognise her in a kilt?

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #395 on: September 22, 2007, 04:15:39 AM »

Joe Paul. Sorry it all went off topic but it didn't start that way. I know rules are rules but we all need a bit of fun from time to time don't we?

So saddle your horse and hasten to the tower and join me, Viscount Sluff and Count Von Hawkeye and help us to quell the Ladies' treachery.

Ken
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #396 on: September 22, 2007, 05:04:06 AM »

Sorry I interupted this thread.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:01:46 AM by Joe Paul » Logged

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #397 on: September 22, 2007, 06:46:03 AM »

I for one, am not a Brit on Dialysis.  Anyone else?  Ok, we are back on topic (for the moment).  We just got to slip that in every so often :rofl;   Sir Sluff, what say you? Are ye or are ye not a Brit on dialysis?

Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #398 on: September 22, 2007, 06:55:32 AM »

I for one, am not a Brit on Dialysis.  Anyone else?  Ok, we are back on topic (for the moment).  We just got to slip that in every so often :rofl;   Sir Sluff, what say you? Are ye or are ye not a Brit on dialysis?

Only when I'm reading this thread.. :lol;
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #399 on: September 22, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »

I'm sorry I interupted this thread, my humble apologies
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 07:54:57 AM by Joe Paul » Logged

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »