I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:26:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170882 times)
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #400 on: September 22, 2007, 08:43:21 AM »

ye gads! sorry i've been away, i see the madness waited for me. no tea i'm afraid, i've been battling a mad doctor, running through the dialysis center ( see i can stay on topic) waving a cathater and yelling replacement, replacement, i lost....... now where is that damn dame hiding ? "oh Susie, here Susie, Susie Susie....." (shhhh, we don't want the "kilts" to know i'm really here to save you) tea, did someone say herods tea room ?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:59:52 AM by thegrammalady » Logged

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #401 on: September 22, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »

Love you Joe Paul!  Someone has to keep this group in line! It is good to know that someone has some common sense.  Keep reading the adventures of Brits on dialysis to find out what happens to Goofynina. :2thumbsup;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #402 on: September 22, 2007, 07:03:41 PM »

Hear ye hear ye there has been a huge meltdown in the kitchen at the castle!! Dam Dame goofynina has been buried in chocolate and needs help as she is stuck in a chocolaty mess. I need a lady volunteer for this civic duty. Do I have any volunteers?
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #403 on: September 22, 2007, 07:09:33 PM »

Of course I will volunteer. I just need fresh strawberries!
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #404 on: September 22, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »

PSSSSTT.........Paris grab the Count (his kami Knickers are showning again). I'll keep Sluff busy in the chocolate with Goofynina. If you see Lady KitKatz send he to help me, it is chocolate she loves.
Ken must be at dialysis because he is no where to be found.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #405 on: September 22, 2007, 07:24:46 PM »

Okay gang I now have the Dam Dame goofynina and Romona held captive in the chocolate factory and Lord only knows what they are up to with Willie Wonka. Don't try to be brave because as soon as the Dam Dame is freed from the gooey chocolate mess she has made they will both be taken away to an undisclosed area below ground.  :waving;

Kitkatz you are most welcome to launch your devious attack on attempting to rescue Dam Dame and now Romona but you will find yourself in Chocolate heaven and you will never want to leave.

I'm actually starting to enjoy this. How could I not? 3 ladies and chocolate with strawberries, I demand that Kitkatz bring along the whipped cream.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #406 on: September 22, 2007, 07:31:28 PM »

Good job, Lady Romona. We must hurry before Ken finishes his British dialysis!  Don't fall for Sir Sluff's  chocolate ploy! He will take you captive, whisk you away to some God forsaken hovel overlooking the white cliffs of Dover and we will never see you again!  

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #407 on: September 22, 2007, 07:38:16 PM »

You are so right Paris.
We must get to the dialysis center and get Ken a snack. We are not heartless you know.

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #408 on: September 22, 2007, 07:42:50 PM »

Good job, Lady Romona. We must hurry before Ken finishes his British dialysis!  Don't fall for Sir Sluff's  chocolate ploy! He will take you captive, whisk you away to some God forsaken hovel overlooking the white cliffs of Dover and we will never see you again! 
But Paris it is chocolate, I love chocolate. Lady Kitkatz introduced me to this fine art. I don't know if I have the will power.
I know we have to help Ken, but it's chocolate.....................
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #409 on: September 22, 2007, 07:47:08 PM »

Good job, Lady Romona. We must hurry before Ken finishes his British dialysis!  Don't fall for Sir Sluff's  chocolate ploy! He will take you captive, whisk you away to some God forsaken hovel overlooking the white cliffs of Dover and we will never see you again! 
But Paris it is chocolate, I love chocolate. Lady Kitkatz introduced me to this fine art. I don't know if I have the will power.
I know we have to help Ken, but it's chocolate.....................

That's right RICH CHOCOLATE!!
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #410 on: September 22, 2007, 08:03:37 PM »

Paris help, I'm caving. I may go to the rich, chocolately dark side.
And Willie and his Wonka is there.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #411 on: September 22, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »

Paris help, I'm caving. I may go to the rich, chocolately dark side.
And Willie and his Wonka is there.

All the chocolate you can handle!!
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #412 on: September 22, 2007, 11:39:42 PM »

The DARK side calleth and I must respond.  To the rescue of Damn Dame that is!  Fear not my friends I have not been on sentry duty on yon castle wall. It was        another person disguised to look like me. I have broken into the chocolate and for now am slowly eating my way into and out of this mess!  Onward ladies that have slithered up and over yon walls. The Damn Dame calleth and we must respond!  We shall put these cowardly men curs within their places and in chains and irons before the night is through!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #413 on: September 23, 2007, 05:19:03 AM »

Just keep eating that chocolate kitkatz cause you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy..ha ha ha .. and not too worry if you find a little leafy substance in that chocolate, it will just make you eat more chocolate...ha ha ha

Sir Ken where are you? I need your assistance here.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #414 on: September 23, 2007, 06:18:25 AM »

Sir Ken where are you? I need your assistance here.

Ken has come over to our side, where the birds are siniging and life is happy. Drat, leafy stuff in the chocolate.
He will be now known as Kenny. We will battle as soon as the "munchies" are gone.

EDITED: Fixed quote error - Sluff/ Admin
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:37:03 AM by Sluff » Logged
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #415 on: September 23, 2007, 06:58:11 AM »

All you women munching that chocolate, keep in mind I have broken into the castles pharmacy and have stolen ALL BINDERS. Enjoy the chocolate while you can. Also I have to only patent for back scratchers. Binders and these back scratchers will soon be on sale at naturally inflated prices.

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #416 on: September 23, 2007, 08:00:23 AM »

Viscount Sluff, Count Von Hawkeye, and Joe Paul? Fear not for I am returned. I had a slight dialysis problem because some treacherous fiend swapped my Dianeal bag as I slept and replaced it with a bag of  chocolate sauce. I had to visit the apothecary who prescribed binders by the hundreds so Joe paul, please let me have the binders you stole from the castle pharmacy.

Also I note that the Damn Dame Goofynina has been very quiet of late. Could it that she has surrendered? My rear quarters are mucheth inflamed from her whip and barb. So I should imagine she has learnt her lesson by now.

I take further note that Princess Angela (lovely name) the Confused has failed to step forward and claim her prize of an evening out with the Viscount and me in the fleshpots  :oops; sorry, night clubs of the London West End followed by a take out from that world famous eatery on Soho Square 'Porridge to Go', maybe she's confused.

If she fails to claim her prize we may have to do the unthinkable.....yes....lift the disqualification of the Damn Dame and reinstate her as Porridge Wrestling World Champion by default. :o :o

Ken
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #417 on: September 23, 2007, 08:06:45 AM »

Sure, whatever you say Kenny, now pass me some chocolate, without the leafy stuff this time.

Ladies, some help here........................
It is like you have real lives and have forgotten how to sign on to your computers.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #418 on: September 23, 2007, 08:38:13 AM »

Sure, whatever you say Kenny, now pass me some chocolate, without the leafy stuff this time.

Ladies, some help here........................
It is like you have real lives and have forgotten how to sign on to your computers.

??? Stop calling me Kenny. My proper tiltle if you please! oooooh the disrespect. :banghead; :banghead;

Ken
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #419 on: September 23, 2007, 08:54:56 AM »

sorry, i've been busy with the overflow chocolate from the kitchen, making chocolate pastries for tea time. tea, tea, loverly tea. chocolate pastries and maybe some cucumber and tomato sandwiches.

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2007, 09:10:21 AM »

Sir Kenneth, my love of money overwhelms my love for the Kingdom - at this point in time the only thing I can do is give you a Davita Christmas gift bag, which contains a complimentary back scratcher.

Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »

Sir Kenneth, my love of money overwhelms my love for the Kingdom - at this point in time the only thing I can do is give you a Davita Christmas gift bag, which contains a complimentary back scratcher.

:thx; A most gracious gift gratefully received. By the way do you want a title?

Ken
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #422 on: September 23, 2007, 09:24:16 AM »

Yes I would, thankyou Sir Kenneth  :thumbup;

Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2007, 09:34:18 AM »

Yes I would, thankyou Sir Kenneth  :thumbup;

Then arise SIR JOE and join your compatriots in the War on Chocolate. :clap; :clap;

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2007, 09:41:41 AM »

Welcome Sir Joe to the kingdom. What a great addition!  :bow;

The Ladies are leaving footprints of chocolate every where they go, they are doing a fine job. For the reward  should we take the chocolate away and release them all?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »