I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170741 times)
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2007, 04:11:57 AM »

(*)23&*(%()^%$)_%^Q( :thumbup;) Thank you Sir!!*(%$)!@#R :beer1;

Don't give the game away, you should be more careful. You never know who might be watching!

We must be so Vigilant. By the way Alasdair do you want a title or have I already given you one? (A title I mean)

(Gasp!)

We all thought you were dead! You have more lives than a cat. The last I saw you, you had a nasty fall after bungee jumping off of Big Ben! :o
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #351 on: September 20, 2007, 06:49:01 AM »

I go to bed and wake up to complete havic in the kingdom :rofl;   Sluff and Ken have brought in more men, but they are still outnumbered----so why are they in control?    Count Von Hawkey tried to help our side; of course the only man that wants to help us is in the middle of a huge scandle and probably going to jail (will we have to save him now?).

I have found an old World War I book on secret codes, so I am madly trying to decipher what these men have planned.   So far, I have figured out a lot of swearing and OMG! what they are going to do with Damn Dame Goofynina! (Doesn't sound pretty)

How could Princess Angela leave us for the Rimbo brothers? (never mind, who wouldn't?)

Grammalady, stop drinking the tea and come and help us!  Or maybe it is the port you have had too much of! :rofl;

And as for the French maid uniforms, well I am for anything French! Especially our so called "men" who seem determined to keep us in our "place".

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #352 on: September 20, 2007, 07:35:26 AM »

How could Princess Angela leave us for the Rimbo brothers? (never mind, who wouldn't?)

Who the %#8*~ are the Rimbo Brothers? When I find them I'll chop their heads off.....as well

Ken
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #353 on: September 20, 2007, 07:44:58 AM »

Not quite sure who was flying our fair ladies around in his private plane or arrested for a memorabilia scandal but it assuredly was not myself.  I was however arrested for indecent exposure.  It seems the kilt sent to me was toooooo short (thought it looked a little small) and I have been locked away for a bit.  I thank Ken for posting bail as no one else would believe me when I was allowed the use the phone.  I am currently standing outside the castle, but the remote you gave me to lower the drawbridge seems to have run out of batteries and wont work.  Just look out the arrow slots of the tower, I am the one waving below :waving; and cursing the remote.  Oh and since they seem to have figured out the previous code here is a new message for you.  The purple moose flys east on the southwest train.

It's not easy being green.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #354 on: September 20, 2007, 09:09:30 AM »

Not quite sure who was flying our fair ladies around in his private plane or arrested for a memorabilia scandal but it assuredly was not myself.  I was however arrested for indecent exposure.  It seems the kilt sent to me was toooooo short (thought it looked a little small) and I have been locked away for a bit.  I thank Ken for posting bail as no one else would believe me when I was allowed the use the phone.  I am currently standing outside the castle, but the remote you gave me to lower the drawbridge seems to have run out of batteries and wont work.  Just look out the arrow slots of the tower, I am the one waving below :waving; and cursing the remote.  Oh and since they seem to have figured out the previous code here is a new message for you.  The purple moose flys east on the southwest train.

The drawbridge is about to be lowered but be alert to those who seek to destroy us who may be hiding in the shadows. If your kilt is too short I have a spare pair of cami-knickers you can use. :rofl;

Ken
Ohio Buckeye
Elite Member

« Reply #355 on: September 20, 2007, 09:36:25 AM »

this thread is tooooooooooo hilarious.
better than a good book.
thanks for some good laughs.
Come on Damn Dame get yourself on outa there.

If I must do this to live, I must strive to live
while I am doing this.
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #356 on: September 20, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »

Great news my fair ladies, i have switched places with the one they call Sluff (what the hell is a Sluff anyways) :P  To make a long story short, i invited him in my dungeon to play "spin the bottle" and the blasted fool got so drunk i was able to tie him up (funny thing it seemed like he was quite enjoying it)  ::)  and i was able to escape.  Now, we must crack their "code" and find the others and before long the kingdom will be OURS  :clap;  Please meet me in the library in the west wing of the tower so we can plot against those others fools  :beer1;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #357 on: September 20, 2007, 10:35:12 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; Surprise surprise, the dam dame thought I was secure but she did not know I had a hidden key in my knickers, she didn't check there.

Hold on Sir Ken I'm in the hidden tunnel, and I will stop them from entering the Castle and if necessary I will whip out my mighty sword and the heads will roll!!

Here is the new code:  +*_%@@=+&*$&. This code when deciphered by the wrong person will create a might of a blast even more powerful then pop rocks.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 10:43:10 AM by Sluff » Logged
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »

I have to say that the tower is quite lovely. But it is a bit on the drafty side.  As you can see from this short video clip a extremely cold draft blew up under my kilt and caused me quite the start.

Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #359 on: September 20, 2007, 10:40:24 AM »

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:25:35 AM by Joe Paul » Logged

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2007, 10:44:13 AM »

Here is the new code:  +*_%@@=+&*$&. This code when deciphered by the wrong person will create a might of a blast even more powerful the pop rocks.

Sorry to break silence here, but you can't release the Mentos and Coke reaction in the tower Viscount Sluff.  We will all be covered in sticky brown foam from head to toe.

goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »

Nothing JoePaul, just having some good ol' British Fun, care to join in?  ::)

www.kidneyoogle.com
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2007, 10:45:18 AM »

Just wondering what most of this thread has to do with dialysis.

In the begining everything, now nothing.

Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2007, 10:45:35 AM »

A word of advice for all those on dialysis, do not use the dialysis machines in the castle it seems as though someone has sabotaged them. When we find out who breached our security it will be OFF with the HEADS!!

Is that ok JP?
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2007, 10:46:48 AM »

*waiting in the west wing*  Where are my ladies at?  I hear footsteps, is it them?  OMG, it's the men, i must hide, they mustn't find me and take me back to that hell hole.  WHERE OH WHERE ARE MY LADIES??  

www.kidneyoogle.com
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2007, 10:47:33 AM »

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:24:05 AM by Joe Paul » Logged

Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »

Goofynina, I am trying to climb the $#&*^%@#$ wall! This isn't easy--I think the menfolk have greased the walls :rofl; 

Thanks Sluff for bringing this back to Brits on dialysis :2thumbsup;  We need to do that every so often so we won't be banned.

Please tell me that Joe Paul hasn't gone to the dark side with Sluff and Ken?  Are there no true gentlemen left in this kingdom?

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #367 on: September 20, 2007, 11:15:38 AM »

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:24:56 AM by Joe Paul » Logged

Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #368 on: September 20, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »

Goofynina, I am trying to climb the $#&*^%@#$ wall! This isn't easy--I think the menfolk have greased the walls :rofl;
You are quite correct the ways have been drenched with baby oil.  There is no climbing up them but your skin will be nice and soft.  You may try  :banghead; to gain entrance but I think you may only get a headache.

Please tell me that Joe Paul hasn't gone to the dark side with Sluff and Ken?  Are there no true gentlemen left in this kingdom?

Gentlemen are Gentlemen and Ladies are Ladies.  From reading this thread I deduce that none of us are either.  :rofl;

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #369 on: September 20, 2007, 01:26:11 PM »

I have to say that the tower is quite lovely. But it is a bit on the drafty side.  As you can see from this short video clip a extremely cold draft blew up under my kilt and caused me quite the start.

Count Hawkeye. Great pic. :clap;  I'll always picture you like that now.

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #370 on: September 20, 2007, 01:31:49 PM »

Just wondering what most of this thread has to do with dialysis.

It's a parallel universe where all the other general public are on dialysis and we ain't. Feeeeeeedom!!!!

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #371 on: September 20, 2007, 01:51:57 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; OMG can't type this for laughing. We've really gone off the scale now...
Right back to the serious stuff.
Ahem.......Viscount Sluff my most loyal and trusted friend. Stirling work in escaping your bondage.
Alas my friend we face harrowing times. I had hoped we could at least win over the wavering loyalty of Ladies Paris and Romona..... you know.. throw in a tiara or two, maybe give Romona a 3 minute shopping spree in Harrods and Paris 3 hours in the 'Anything for a £ shop.

But their leader the Damn Dame Goofynina is now at large and seeks to rally her cohorts in treason. Let us hope and pray that God and the baby oil are on our side. I resoundingly rejoyseth the we are now one more in number
with the addition of Count Hawkeye to our ranks.

There is one lady of the court whose loyalty shines like a beacon light and whose needs are few. Just plenty of tea, scones and clotted cream. The court thanks you Lady Gramma for the glowing example of loyalty you show, may the scoundrels be ashamed.  :rant;

Ken
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #372 on: September 20, 2007, 01:57:48 PM »

*waiting in the west wing*  Where are my ladies at?  I hear footsteps, is it them?  OMG, it's the men, i must hide, they mustn't find me and take me back to that hell hole.  WHERE OH WHERE ARE MY LADIES??  
I finally made it. Never ask for directions from a guy that looks like Benny Hill.
I decifered the code. What in the world does "monkeys dancing in tomatoe juice mean?"
I don't think my "Code Breaking for Dummies Book" is accurate.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #373 on: September 20, 2007, 04:17:07 PM »

No, it was The bird sings at midnight on the train that finally broke their code. Damn Dame Goofynina and I joined forces outside of the tower today. She jumped a guy holding a remote outside the tower yelling "I shall show you!"  Now she is standing in front of the TVs in Harrod's trying to change channels.  I don't get it.
Anyway cohorts, meet us in the tea room in Harrods and we shall plot the overthrow of Ken S. and HIS cohorts!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2007, 04:36:09 PM »

I am on my way!  First I need to get all this baby oil off-- I think the men had another idea for the baby oil.  :rofl;  I am ready for the plot to thicken--or is that grammaladys clotted cream I am waiting to thicken-------anyway, hold down the fort ( that's not right, that's Texas!)-the point is, I am coming. Grab goofynina and don't let her play with anything else in Harrods. We may have to pay for anything she breaks!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »