I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:25:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170793 times)
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »

Ken, welcome home! Your royal ladies have missed you terribly!  As you noticed, we tried to continue without you, but we really needed our lord and master to keep us in line. Hope you had a lovely holiday and enjoyed your time away.      Now what was this thread about?  It is now a Ken and his royal court thread :yahoo;

Thank you my loyal subjects for your continued support. I must say the Royal Court of Kenneth functioned admirably whilst I was thus indisposed. One marvelled at the hiliarity of the various dispatches although some of you became a little flippant about the very serious subject of title bestowal. However I am now returneth to my spirtual home and all will be well.

Seriously we had a great holiday and for once the British weather was kind to us. Great to be back though, I'm really enjoying this. :2thumbsup;

Ahhhhhh, our Royal Highness has returned  :bow; :bow; :bow; :bow;  All is well in the bell tower sir :P  :P  WTF?  :urcrazy;

Greetings Duchess. Thank you for keeping the Court of Kenneth in good order. I knew I could rely on one so masterful.  :2thumbsup;

Now just wait a gosh darn pickin' minute here!!  Who is Duchess?  i thought i was Countess?  Wait, which one is higher?   ::)   And dont you mean mistressful?  Or, um, well, hmmmmm, that almost sounds kinda naughty, i think we better stick to the masterful or people (the pheasants  :oops;  i mean the peasants) are gonna start talking ;)   :P

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2007, 02:32:44 PM »

Ken, welcome home! Your royal ladies have missed you terribly!  As you noticed, we tried to continue without you, but we really needed our lord and master to keep us in line. Hope you had a lovely holiday and enjoyed your time away.      Now what was this thread about?  It is now a Ken and his royal court thread :yahoo;

Thank you my loyal subjects for your continued support. I must say the Royal Court of Kenneth functioned admirably whilst I was thus indisposed. One marvelled at the hiliarity of the various dispatches although some of you became a little flippant about the very serious subject of title bestowal. However I am now returneth to my spirtual home and all will be well.

Seriously we had a great holiday and for once the British weather was kind to us. Great to be back though, I'm really enjoying this. :2thumbsup;

Ahhhhhh, our Royal Highness has returned  :bow; :bow; :bow; :bow;  All is well in the bell tower sir :P  :P  WTF?  :urcrazy;

Greetings Duchess. Thank you for keeping the Court of Kenneth in good order. I knew I could rely on one so masterful.  :2thumbsup;

Now just wait a gosh darn pickin' minute here!!  Who is Duchess?  i thought i was Countess?  Wait, which one is higher?   ::)   And dont you mean mistressful?  Or, um, well, hmmmmm, that almost sounds kinda naughty, i think we better stick to the masterful or people (the pheasants  :oops;  i mean the peasants) are gonna start talking ;)   :P

:oops; Sorry Countess. Iv'e handed out so many titles I can't keep pace.I don't know which one is higher but I should have known there's only one Countess. :bow; :bow; :bow;

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2007, 02:40:15 PM »

Where's Sluff in all this. I summon him to come and accept his title. Both myself and my noble ladies and gentlmen of the Court of Kenneth will be most offended he doesn't.

Ken
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2007, 02:44:59 PM »

Social Standing  Rank       Title(s)  
         B                            Knight  Sir, Dame  --  
                                     Baronet
                                    Baronet, Bart.
                                    Knight
                                     Lord, Lady

C                              Baron  Baron, Baroness, von, haut, hault  (system-dependent)  
       D                              Marquis  Marquis, Marchioness  System  
       E                              Count  Count, Countess  Cluster of systems  
       F                              Duke  Duke, Duchess  Subsector, Sector  
       G                             Archduke  Archduke, Archduchess  Domain  
       H                             Emperor  Emperor  Imperium  

I cannot believe you gave me something in the E catagory?? How dareth ye  :P  I will gladly be retitled as Dame thank you very much  ::)

www.kidneyoogle.com
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »

Where's Sluff in all this. I summon him to come and accept his title. Both myself and my noble ladies and gentlmen of the Court of Kenneth will be most offended he doesn't.

"HEAR YE HEAR YE" The Court Jester has officially been summonds by the royal higness Sir Kenneth Shelmerdinizzle  :bow;

www.kidneyoogle.com
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »

I don't understand this british stuff but I like the thought of being a princess... so can I be one?  :waving;

NO!!
Oh go on then.

Am I a princess or not? I'm confused.   :P

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »

Social Standing  Rank       Title(s)  
         B                            Knight  Sir, Dame  --  
                                     Baronet
                                    Baronet, Bart.
                                    Knight
                                     Lord, Lady

C                              Baron  Baron, Baroness, von, haut, hault  (system-dependent)  
       D                              Marquis  Marquis, Marchioness  System  
       E                              Count  Count, Countess  Cluster of systems  
       F                              Duke  Duke, Duchess  Subsector, Sector  
       G                             Archduke  Archduke, Archduchess  Domain  
       H                             Emperor  Emperor  Imperium  

I cannot believe you gave me something in the E catagory?? How dareth ye  :P  I will gladly be retitled as Dame thank you very much  ::)

???Me thinks thee complaineth too mucheth but I am a kind man and shall grant you your wish. I hereby anounce that Goofynina formerly know as Countess is now bestowed the title of Dame Goofynina and will hereby be formally addressed as such.

With such an elevated title she will be even more mistressful  :oops;......er masterful.

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:54 PM »

I don't understand this british stuff but I like the thought of being a princess... so can I be one?  :waving;

NO!!
Oh go on then.

Am I a princess or not? I'm confused.   :P

Angela is a lovely name so I will make you a Princess.

I hereby annoint you PRINCESS ANGELA THE CONFUSED.

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2007, 03:10:04 PM »

Was that Dame Goofynina ---  or  Damn Goofynina????   Just kidding!   I just keep reading things the wrong way! :rofl;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2007, 03:16:21 PM »

Was that Dame Goofynina ---  or  Damn Goofynina????   Just kidding!   I just keep reading things the wrong way! :rofl;

:rofl; Be careful what you say Paris she's right at the top of the aristocracy now she has the power to deport you to the colonies.

Well time for bedibyes. Clinic tomorow, I must alert the Household Cavalry.

Ken
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2007, 03:41:45 PM »

Sheeeeit girlfriend, at this point you can call me anything you want  :P   :secret; Just dont call me..................late for dinner  ::)

I kinda like the way Damn Dame Goofynina sounds, lol  :2thumbsup;

www.kidneyoogle.com
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »

This is my favorite thread. Better than the joke one - this just makes me laugh.    Good night to our lord and master- pleasant dreams of you realm and kingdom.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2007, 04:09:09 PM »

I am on my way, returning from a weekend of frolic.. 

Sir.. Sluff reporting, the dame goofynina, explained the honour of my presence was requested.
Ohio Buckeye
Elite Member

« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2007, 04:14:49 PM »

a weekend of frolic................... wow!

If I must do this to live, I must strive to live
while I am doing this.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2007, 04:33:03 PM »

All of a sudden my Prime Minister title seems somewhat, how should I put this........lame.

I believe I need to find another country to give me a better title.  :waving;
Somewhere I can frolic like Sluff.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2007, 05:57:04 PM »

Frolic???? I want to frolic!!  Maybe --- well,maybe not.   Welcome, Sluff, to the royal family.  You do understand that this is Ken's little kingdom and he rules ---well, you rule, too.  :bow;

kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2007, 06:10:34 PM »

What are the rules for frolic around here, anyway?   Seems to me some people are way to frolicky as it is.  Like that damn Dame Goofynina.  An those Princesses.  I shall attempt to keep the games to a mild frolic.  Oh what the hell...Banana Dance across the grass!!!   :bandance; :bandance; :bandance;

Lady Kitkatz in the house!  :clap;

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2007, 08:00:15 PM »

I may just have to challenge Lord Kenneth Shelmerdine, to a dual of sorts. What shall my title be Sir Shelmerdine.
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2007, 08:01:24 PM »

Do you not accept the title I have appointed you Court Jester?  lol,  :popcorn;

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »

Court Jester suits me fine, I shall wear that title with the utmost respect as appointed from the honourable Dame goofynina.   WTF am I saying... :lol;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2007, 05:38:04 AM »

I may just have to challenge Lord Kenneth Shelmerdine, to a dual of sorts. What shall my title be Sir Shelmerdine.

I'm more curious about frolicking without any sort of dual thank you. I'm sure we can co-exist peacably in parallel kingdoms without resorting to violence so now I command you to

ARISE VISCOUNT SLUFF LORD MAYOR OF LONDON!! :clap; :clap;

I wrote the above before I noticed the post from the Damn Dame which recomended you be named court Jester. Although I can overule her  in favour of the above title I feel I must act on her recomendation because the Damn Dame can be very masterful so I therefore strip you of your title and you will now be known as Jester. Also with all this talk about dualing methinks I detect a competitive streak so I'll keep you as a lowly jester so you can't de-thone me.

Hope you enjoyed being aristocracy for the short time it lasted. >:D 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:05:53 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2007, 05:40:46 AM »

All of a sudden my Prime Minister title seems somewhat, how should I put this........lame.

I believe I need to find another country to give me a better title.  :waving;
Somewhere I can frolic like Sluff.

??? UNGRATEFUL!!!

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2007, 05:59:46 AM »

I'm more curious about frolicking without any sort of dual thank you. I'm sure we can co-exist peacably in parallel kingdoms without resorting to violence so now I command you to

That suits me fine..thank you Lord Shelmerdine.. :yahoo;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2007, 06:08:12 AM »

That suits me fine..thank you Lord Shelmerdine.. :yahoo;

Jester read my post again I had to amend it.

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2007, 06:19:56 AM »

How sad am I, that the first thing I do when I get up is check this thread!!  But it feels good to be laughing out loud :rofl;   

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »