I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:28:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  introduction
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: introduction  (Read 2694 times)
cev

« on: July 25, 2006, 07:46:49 AM »

Hi I am the wife of a NxStage patient.  This is a very interesting site and I am glad I visited.
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 12:08:35 PM »

Hi I am the wife of a NxStage patient.  This is a very interesting site and I am glad I visited.

Don't just visit, come back and share some of your experiences.

It's not easy being green.
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 12:21:39 PM »

Hi Cev,  We are happy you found us.  There are many members here who are the spouses of a dialysis patient.  You will find alot of information here and if you dont, just ask and i am sure you will get the answer/s you need.  We all have something in common here and that is dialysis, whether it be, hemo, PD, nocturnal, NxStage, we all have stories to tell and questions to ask.  That is why we are the best website regarding this matter.  We are a very active website and we are growing rapidly.  So please read through the posts and feel free to ask questions, post comments or concerns,   we look forward to hearing from you.....

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 12:23:42 PM »

Welcome cev, glad you found us here. I wish my wife would meet people from here, but she doesn't like computers

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 01:55:00 PM »

We are very happy to have you.  A growing part of our community is made up of those are not on dialysis, but whose loved ones are on dialysis.  I am glad that you are joining us.  Please have a read of the site rules - they are not intend to stifle, but to ensure that our website stands the test of time.
Could you let us know a bit more about your husband?
Our Administrator - Epoman - has just started using the NxStage, and we are very excited with him.  You can share with us a bit of what that experience is like.

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
Mom3

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 02:15:16 AM »

I am the mother of a young hemo dialysis patient (as well as a PKD pt.) and I have found this site invaluable. I think you would too. :)

Mom 3

Sickness is a hindrance to the body, but not to the will, unless the will consent.
Epictetus
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »