I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:19:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Dialysis: Workers
| | | |-+  Not all tech's are bad
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Not all tech's are bad  (Read 4683 times)
keith

« on: May 12, 2008, 08:26:39 AM »

:welcomesign; :welcomesign; Not all dialysis techs are bad for example there are 2 techs @my old unit that for over the last year or so that have been giving of their free time to come to and be members of my support group they are the secretary and the treasurer of the group. and i mean they make up the news letter raise money and were a very big part in helpping get the first ever kidney walk in my state. A lot of patients now feel a lot more closer to these 2  techs ( :2thumbsup; Aimee H. and Jennifer K. :2thumbsup; ) so if anyone is traveling in the first state (Delawere) and your in dover go to the blue hen corp. center for your treatment ask that your tech be either Aimee H. or Jennifer K. the other techs will be nice to you because your a traveler but Aimee & Jennifer are the techs that are the same with you every treatment kind and thoughtful of your feelings :thx; :clap;

EDITED: Fixed smiley tag error-kitkatz,moderator
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:56:55 PM by kitkatz » Logged

Life ain't Life wit out Me!!! U Heard Me  
Transplanted on 12-6-2007 on dialysis7+yrs
Started Dover dialysis support group. A group for patients, familyand friends.
NOW RUN-Tel-Dat
David13
Member for Life

A meow massages the heart.

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »

Great to hear some positive stories about dialysis workers!  You are very fortunate to have such caring employees in your facility.

“The first human being who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization” - Sigmund Freud
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »

Thanks for sharing your positive experience. 
spacezombie

Melissa: ESRD since 1992, transplant June 10, 2008

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 01:43:44 AM »

My current PD nurses are the BEST. I love them! They're caring and both go above and beyond in helping out their patients. =)

I have Alport's Syndrome. My kidneys failed when I was 14 and I was on PD for five years before receiving a kidney transplant from my mother. That kidney failed in 2004 and I've been back on PD ever since. I am undergoing treatment for my high antibodies at Cedars-Sinai medical center. I had a kidney transplant on June 10, 2008. My boyfriend was the donor.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »