I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 12:26:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  I have seen the doctor (update)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I have seen the doctor (update)  (Read 1752 times)
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« on: April 29, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »

Well i was in with the 'top doc' for an hour yesterday ! They still dont know what caused my scary pains in my chest the other night , all tests have come back not showing anything , except for my bloods they did yesterday which i will only get in 2 weeks time in clinic ,( unless something major shows up on them ! )I have to say we went over a whole load of things as well tho'. It seems i am depressed but not in a normal way , but in a renal way ie; a chemical imbalance (so if anyone has any info on that ? ) The doctor did give it a name but i cant remember it !
Today im in a happy, happy place  :rofl; but seriously i had to ring the renal unit , they started me on Mirtazapine and all day i have felt like i am stoned !So they are checking out the dosage on that for me !
Anyway it looks like i will have to wait 2 weeks now for clinic to see if anything shows up on my bloods !

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
twirl
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:32:17 PM »

:bandance;  glad you are in your happy place

hope you feel better

2_DallasCowboys

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »

Sending you Best Wishes!

Enjoy your happy place

Anne
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 07:44:31 PM »

Get feeling better real soon. The happy place helps but I hope you get to root cause.  :grouphug;
Yvonne

Yvonne

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

Hi Kickstart   We are from the UK.  I'm surprised you have to wait so long for your results. John my husband is the one with only one half working kidney.  the other one was removed along with his bladder and prostate all with cancer.  Our hospital the QA in Cosham near Portsmouth belongs to the satalight system where we can log in and obtain John's results the next day.  It's called www.renalpatientview.org  why don't you ask your hospital about it  hope all is well with you   Yvonne

2007- since January 2007 carer to my husband John who has the following, allways been a very fit man up till then.
2007 - January Renal failure
2007 - March Diagnosed with a Horseshoe kidney and bladder cancer.
2007 - June One kidney, Prostrate and Bladder removed with stage 4 cancer. Urostomy
oleboy

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 04:02:41 PM »

:grouphug; Glad to here they could not find anything wrong, God Bless

Edited: Fixed smiley error-kitkatz-moderator
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 05:09:44 PM by kitkatz » Logged

'hold fast your dreams for if dreams die life is a broken winged bird that connot fly.'
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »