I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Site design
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Site design  (Read 3118 times)
Rip1

« on: June 04, 2006, 04:44:21 PM »

Dear Epoman,
You might not be a professional site designer, but you do one heck of a job. Kudos to you. My wife is an English-Lit teacher (for 34 years). She has volunteered to help edit if you would like. I have a PHD in Microbiology and will offer any help I can too. Thank you for all your efforts. This is so much better than the "technical sites" than our centers would like us to see. Real patients talking to real patients. With your leadership and commitment, I forsee a great future for this site. Again, let me know if there is anything we can help you with.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 04:56:15 PM »

Dear Epoman,
You might not be a professional site designer, but you do one heck of a job. Kudos to you. My wife is an English-Lit teacher (for 34 years). She has volunteered to help edit if you would like. I have a PHD in Microbiology and will offer any help I can too. Thank you for all your efforts. This is so much better than the "technical sites" than our centers would like us to see. Real patients talking to real patients. With your leadership and commitment, I forsee a great future for this site. Again, let me know if there is anything we can help you with.

Yes, thank you very much, have your wife look over all the text in all the sections, to find any grammar or spelling mistakes so I may correct them. Thank you for the kind words, that has always been my goal: A site FOR patients BY patients.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
hyperlite

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »

I have a PHD in Microbiology and will offer any help I can too.

That'll be handy...you can make sure that the new site doesn't contract a virus such as a baculoviridae, with its envelopped rod-shaped particles, each with a nucleocapsid of 300 nm x 30 to 60 nm...or maybe an orthomyxoviridae with its enveloped pleomorphic 100 nm (sometimes filamentous) particles with a dense layer of protein spikes...or possibly even a retroviridae (maybe a lentivirus such as the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 or 2?) with its enveloped particles with spikes, its nucelocapsid that can be isometric OR a truncated cone, and its 2 identical copies of a linear positive-sense ssRNA of 7000 to 11000 nucleotides!  :o
hahahaha

>:D ;D >:D ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 06:14:35 PM by hyperlite » Logged
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 06:05:20 PM »

I have a PHD in Microbiology and will offer any help I can too.

That'll be handy...you can make sure that the new site doesn't contract a virus such as a baculoviridae, with its envelopped rod-shaped paricles, each with a nucleocapsid of 300 nm x 30 to 60 nm...or maybe an orthomyxoviridae with its enveloped pleomorphic 100 nm (sometimes filamentous) particles with a dense layer of protein spikes...or possibly even a retroviridae (maybe a lentivirus such as the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 or 2?) with its enveloped particles with spikes, its nucelocapsid that can be isometric OR a truncated cone, and its 2 identical copies of a linear positive-sense ssRNA of 7000 to 11000 nucleotides!  :o
hahahaha

>:D ;D >:D ;D

Man, I bet spell check went NUTS with that post.  :o ;)

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
hyperlite

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 06:13:42 PM »

hahaha spellcheck? we have a spellcheck?

>:D ;D
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »