I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:53:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  Hi Everyone
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 2774 times)
ArtificialGenius

« on: May 23, 2006, 05:36:29 PM »

Hi everyone my name is Rob and I'm 22 years old from NJ and I'm one of the lucky ones I was on Hemo from the age of 14 to the age of 21 but I got my transplant over a year ago and i'm doing very well. Once I seen this site and the feelings you guys have about dialysis all the old feelings came back like having the nurse hook you up an hour to two hours late or them taking off too much weight and you getting sick and getting cramps and not to mention having to sleep for hours once I got home because it just took too much out of me. I also have a very good friend of mine (we were friends before my kidney failure) and about 3 years ago he also had to start hemo and I feel really good when I can help him get through things cause I remember what its like to be scared of not really know whats going on, so if I can help anyone please don't hesitate to ask and if I can help I most certainly wil.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 08:24:37 PM »

Hi Art,

Thank you, but I have to say.... get off this site and go have fun.  Live your life!  Don't sit here and read things that make you remember!  Go on GET!!!  You are FREE!   ;)  And I hope you live a long and happy Transplanted Life.

Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »

Hi Art,

Thank you, but I have to say.... get off this site and go have fun.  Live your life!  Don't sit here and read things that make you remember!  Go on GET!!!  You are FREE!   ;)  And I hope you live a long and happy Transplanted Life.

Yeah really, I hope your kidney lasts you until the day you die. Stay away from here, it's a bad omen. Don't worry about us, we'll be ok.  ;)

But......... if you want to send a donation to help us keep running this place for us poor unfortunate souls, feel free.  ;D

::) No seriously.

- Epoman
Owner/Admin

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 08:37:28 PM »

Good luck to you. Keep up the good health. Go and be free!

Katherine

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »