I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 04:30:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  hello
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hello  (Read 3152 times)
glitter
Elite Member

« on: March 25, 2006, 07:13:49 PM »

Hi-i am glitter-so nice to meet cha'

my husband has renal cell carcinoma,and as he lost a kidney 24 years ago in a bike wreck-now they are going to take this one out-they are pretty sure that will take care of the cancer,it was caught early because a loader fell on my husband and brike his collarbone and ribs,because they were worried about graver injuries,they took a ct and found this.anyway his kidney comes out in 3 weeks-and then he starts dialysis.so i am here looking around-:)

Jack A Adams July 2, 1957--Feb. 28, 2009
I will miss him- FOREVER

caregiver to Jack (he was on dialysis)
RCC
nephrectomy april13,2006
dialysis april 14,2006
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »

Hi Glitter,

Welcome to the site.  Sorry about your husband's cancer, but I'm glad they think they can get it by removing his kidney.  Dialysis is not fun, but it keeps us around.   :P

Again, welcome and you tell your husband to come here and post too.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 05:05:32 AM by Rerun » Logged

Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 10:01:28 AM »

Welcome to the group.  I appreciate the input that you are willing to make in your husband's health care.
I have been really heartened by the spouses and family members who are so concerned that they have joined this group.  I think of Sara, who was the first one that I noticed taking such a caring step and who is now an indispensable part of our group.

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 09:38:23 PM »

Hi-i am glitter-so nice to meet cha'

my husband has renal cell carcinoma,and as he lost a kidney 24 years ago in a bike wreck-now they are going to take this one out-they are pretty sure that will take care of the cancer,it was caught early because a loader fell on my husband and brike his collarbone and ribs,because they were worried about graver injuries,they took a ct and found this.anyway his kidney comes out in 3 weeks-and then he starts dialysis.so i am here looking around-:)

Welcome, you have a long road ahead but we are here for you, read every post on this site and be informed. Ask any questions you may have and use our "Search" button to see if your question has already been asked. Welcome to the site.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »