I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:31:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Political Discussion Thread area
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Political Discussion Thread area  (Read 1900 times)
kitkatz
Member for Life

« on: June 23, 2018, 03:32:51 PM »

The Political Discussion Thread area on this site is not moderated on purpose. 
If you do not agree with what is said there, get out and do not read it.
It is not moderated due to politics being very volatile discussions and we as admins choose to let you have at it in one area of the boards.
However name calling will not be tolerated in that area either.
Play nicely while explaining things, thoughts and opinions to each other or we will lock threads as needed.
Rerun locked the thread as is her right as an admin. After reading part of it, I am telling everyone involved to please calm down and have good, solid discussions, not end it with name calling at each other.
If need be I can move the entire thread off of the boards.  Do not tempt fate with me.
I am a pretty quiet admin but start with me and I will act.

kitkatz, Admin

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 09:43:46 PM »

I'm not messing with anyone who can quote lines from Bab5!  Ah, one of my faves!

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »