I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:21:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Excellent youtube channel!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Excellent youtube channel!  (Read 2185 times)
Juniah

« on: March 31, 2017, 02:30:09 AM »

Hopefully I am putting this in the right place. I was looking for information about transplants and wondering how the recovery goes afterwards when I stumbled on this channel. This woman is a very active vlogger who was a kidney donor to her father. Her vlogs aren't always about the transplant or kidney failure, which I actually find very refreshing. She is pretty religious, so if that isn't your thing or hearing about God or prayer bothers you, then don't go here. I found the channel very inspirational and uplifting, and I think many of you will enjoy it. Here is a link to her channel, you may see a handful of comments from me in the comments section, my youtube account is WarzolJR (I know, I made the account when I was like 15, cut me some slack!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqgCffz61i2vscTMq3G9WsQ

I hope you all get enjoyment and some inspiration just as I have. Make sure the tissues are near, some of those videos are very emotional! I check the channel almost every day, so make sure you say hello if you check out the videos and end up liking them!

1992 - Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
2013 - Diabetic retinopathy (multiple injections, laser surgeries, and one anesthesia surgery)
2015 - switched jobs, insurance laps caused several months of no BP medication
2016 - First fistula surgery in August (clotted off) catheter placed in neck in September to begin dialysis, second fistula surgery in October, catheter to be removed in April 2017
2017 - Started working with transplant team in March
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »