I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 03:19:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Dr. Christopher R. Blagg of Northwest Kidney Centers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dr. Christopher R. Blagg of Northwest Kidney Centers  (Read 2944 times)
MooseMom
Member for Life

« on: January 06, 2016, 01:48:02 PM »

Is there anyone here on IHD who is acquainted with Dr. Blagg?

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
PatDowns

Celebrating 60th B'Day. 12/26/15

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 06:53:59 PM »

Is there anyone here on IHD who is acquainted with Dr. Blagg?

Bill Peckham

Frank Moiger aka (previously) NoahVale and now PatDowns, the name originally chosen by a good dialysis mate who died in 12/2013.  I started in center hemodialysis as a 22 y.o. in 1978.  Cadaver transplant in 1990 and then back to in center hemodialysis in 2004 (nocturnal shift since 2011) after losing my transplant.  Former Associate  Director/Communications Director of the NKF of Georgia, President of the Atlanta Area AAKP Chapter, and consumer representative to ESRD Network 6.  Self-employed since 1993.

Dialysis prescription:
Sun-Tue-Thur - 6 hours per treatment
Dialysate flow (Qd) - 600 
Blood pump speed(Qb) - 315
Fresenius Optiflux200 NR filter - NO REUSE
Fresenius 2008 K2 dialysis machine
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 08:07:09 PM »

Thank you, PatDowns!  Of course!

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 09:59:39 PM »

why?

??? 

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 09:04:57 AM »

why?

???

Because I received a very odd email from him that I have since decided must have been a prank.  But it had all of his contact details on it.  Identity theft, perhaps?  A hacker?

Bill Peckham
Elite Member

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 04:34:19 PM »

Unfortunately someone gained access to his email account. Ignore the scam emails.

http://www.billpeckham.com  "Dialysis from the sharp end of the needle" tracking  industry news and trends - in advocacy, reimbursement, politics and the provision of dialysis
Incenter Hemodialysis: 1990 - 2001
Home Hemodialysis: 2001 - Present
NxStage System One Cycler 2007 - Present
        * 4 to 6 days a week 30 Liters (using PureFlow) @ ~250 Qb ~ 8 hour per treatment FF~28
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »