I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:37:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  What happened to the DaVita website?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What happened to the DaVita website?  (Read 2280 times)
Alex C.

« on: June 15, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »

For more than 10 days now, NOBODY has been able to post there. All posting permissions have been turned off.  Do you suppose they just got tired of all our opinions?
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 06:38:08 AM »

Looks like they have had a lot of spam, they might have needed to take it offline until they came up with a solution.

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 09:03:28 PM »

And that is why we have to give permission to become an IHD.com member and have moderators and admins to spot spammers and good members who report them.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »