I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:22:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  My part in the Allient clinical trial
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My part in the Allient clinical trial  (Read 2266 times)
Treasure

Dialysis Schmalysis!

« on: March 22, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »

Well, I gave the Renal Solutions Allient single-needle, sorbent-based machine, a run.  Renal Solutions has suspended the  clinicaltrial to work on some tubing problems. I really need to get back on home dialysis as soon as possible, so I'm planning to switch to NxStage, as soon as they can train me.

If you would like to hear more about my experiences with the Allient, drop me an email or catch me in chat.

My address is silver.streak@sbcglobal.net

You may worship me anytime you like... go ahead...bow down.  Now! Ok, I'm hungry, go get the grapes.  What? They're not chilled. You're useless! Ok...I'll forgive you...this time hehehe
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 06:03:10 PM »

Why not fill us in on it right here. That way, lots more people will receive your info.  Please?  Pretty please??

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »

Please do it in the forum. :thumbup; Where have you been we missed you?
Treasure

Dialysis Schmalysis!

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »

You know, I will share here...when I have a bit more information about the suspension of the trial 8). Renal Solutions was going to try and promptly fix the problems we were having. I want to give them a chance to do that...

...but ultimately, I'm committed to full disclosure. I'm just trying to be prudent with the timing. :-X

As to my disappearance... a couple of things.

first, I'm was trying to do the Allient trial and do my first semester back in grad school--at the same time. and I was just exhausted.

also...

... to be honest, I was kind of blown away by Epoman's death. I hadn't been here very long, but I was so looking forward to getting to know him. I had recently contacted him about an interview for a class project..and then he was just no longer there. Epoman's passing just affected more than I initially realized. it has taken me time to poke my head back up again. i'm glad you are all here. *huggy thingy*

You may worship me anytime you like... go ahead...bow down.  Now! Ok, I'm hungry, go get the grapes.  What? They're not chilled. You're useless! Ok...I'll forgive you...this time hehehe
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 09:25:23 PM »

We all went through Epoman withdrawal symptoms.  If you come to the site often, it was quite a shock. I think we all miss our friend.  GBNF!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 04:55:53 AM »

You know, I will share here...when I have a bit more information about the suspension of the trial 8). Renal Solutions was going to try and promptly fix the problems we were having. I want to give them a chance to do that...

...but ultimately, I'm committed to full disclosure. I'm just trying to be prudent with the timing. :-X

As to my disappearance... a couple of things.

first, I'm was trying to do the Allient trial and do my first semester back in grad school--at the same time. and I was just exhausted.

also...

... to be honest, I was kind of blown away by Epoman's death. I hadn't been here very long, but I was so looking forward to getting to know him. I had recently contacted him about an interview for a class project..and then he was just no longer there. Epoman's passing just affected more than I initially realized. it has taken me time to poke my head back up again. i'm glad you are all here. *huggy thingy*

Fully understand, but I'm glad your back, I smile in anticipation to read your posts when I see you've reponded to something.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »