I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:30:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  talker asking about the Takeovers … mergers … they all want us
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: talker asking about the Takeovers … mergers … they all want us  (Read 3734 times)
talker

Talkers oil painting

« on: April 27, 2014, 08:50:39 AM »

Zach, I can never thank you enough for your wisdom and helping us to avert a hostile takeover, you're a true friend.

okarol, what can I say?
It has been my pleasure knowing and working with you over these few years.

Takeovers … mergers … they all want us!
So I guess I Hate Dialysis isn't a bad name after all.  :P

You know we'll keep in touch.

Love and luck,
--Zach
 8)

Didn't want to intrude with okarol's original topic, yet am keenly interested in what had happened regards ' Takeovers … mergers … they all want us!.'   :oops;

Unless it is a topic not to be so addressed, is anyone able to, or willing to supply some 'who, what, when' details!  :bow;

Did do a search here, and came up empty handed.  :banghead;

talker

Be Well

"Wabi-sabi nurtures the authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect."

Don't ever give up hope, expect a miracle, pray as if you were going to die the next moment in time, but live life as if you were going to live forever."

A wise man once said, "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 09:11:32 AM »

When Epoman passed away, may he rest in peace, we 'thought' we needed help to run the site.  A few said they would help but it was a disaster.  Then Sluff and Okarol stepped up to run this site and have learned much along the way about running a site and updates etc.

At least this is what I think all that meant.  I was not aware of Zach's contributions but he is awesome.

Now, it is Sluff and Kitkatz and I'll help when asked, and all the Moderators.  We've learned we don't need some computer genius to run this site.

:thumbup;

Zach
Elite Member

"Still crazy after all these years."

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »

Hi talker,
You don't miss thing!

I talk too much.
But really, I just helped a little when okarol and Sluff asked me.
That's what friends do.

Regards,
--Zach

8)

Uninterrupted in-center (self-care) hemodialysis since 1982 -- 34 YEARS on March 3, 2016 !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No transplant.  Not yet, anyway.  Only decided to be listed on 11/9/06. Inactive at the moment.  ;)
I make films.

Just the facts: 70.0 kgs. (about 154 lbs.)
Treatment: Tue-Thur-Sat   5.5 hours, 2x/wk, 6 hours, 1x/wk
Dialysate flow (Qd)=600;  Blood pump speed(Qb)=315
Fresenius Optiflux-180 filter--without reuse
Fresenius 2008T dialysis machine
My KDOQI Nutrition (+/ -):  2,450 Calories, 84 grams Protein/day.

"Living a life, not an apology."
talker

Talkers oil painting

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »

When Epoman passed away, may he rest in peace, we 'thought' we needed help to run the site.  A few said they would help but it was a disaster.  Then Sluff and Okarol stepped up to run this site and have learned much along the way about running a site and updates etc.

At least this is what I think all that meant.  I was not aware of Zach's contributions but he is awesome.

Now, it is Sluff and Kitkatz and I'll help when asked, and all the Moderators.  We've learned we don't need some computer genius to run this site.

:thumbup;
Ah, OK,  ::)
Do recall those days when a Wordpress notice would pop-up saying 'Contact the Webmaster to correct this error', or words to that effect.
Is a weird feeling recognizing that 'I'm' the so called webmaster, without the faintest idea of what needs to be done at that point.
Still stumble when faced with PhP , data base, front end, back end, related stuff. So I dig in and 'learn't' what is basic to resolve any blog issue.

While I basically understand your mention of 'computer genius', it actually is 'Programming' that is the stumbling block to being any kind of webmaster.
Do understand most 'coding', but actually writing it from scratch, is another story. :puke;

talker

Be Well

"Wabi-sabi nurtures the authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect."

Don't ever give up hope, expect a miracle, pray as if you were going to die the next moment in time, but live life as if you were going to live forever."

A wise man once said, "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
talker

Talkers oil painting

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 10:26:12 AM »

Hi talker,
You don't miss thing!

I talk too much.
But really, I just helped a little when okarol and Sluff asked me.
That's what friends do.

Regards,
--Zach

8)
Nah, you don't talk to much Zach. and do appreciate 'questions' answered. :thumbup;

Can intuit many events, not all, still have problems with the details. Ha.

:beer1;

talker
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:42:41 AM by talker » Logged

Be Well

kristina
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 12:56:11 AM »

Zach, I can never thank you enough for your wisdom and helping us to avert a hostile takeover, you're a true friend.

okarol, what can I say?
It has been my pleasure knowing and working with you over these few years.

Takeovers … mergers … they all want us!
So I guess I Hate Dialysis isn't a bad name after all.  :P

You know we'll keep in touch.

Love and luck,
--Zach
 8)

Didn't want to intrude with okarol's original topic, yet am keenly interested in what had happened regards ' Takeovers … mergers … they all want us!.'   :oops;

Unless it is a topic not to be so addressed, is anyone able to, or willing to supply some 'who, what, when' details!  :bow;

Did do a search here, and came up empty handed.  :banghead;

talker

Thank you talker for asking the question ... I was wondering about it myself...   :thx;

Bach was no pioneer; his style was not influenced by any past or contemporary century.
  He was completion and fulfillment in itself, like a meteor which follows its own path.
                                        -   Robert Schumann  -

...  Oportet Vivere ...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »