I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 02:25:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Have you had children whilst on dialysis? (Question for the ladies only)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you had children whilst on dialysis? (Question for the ladies only)  (Read 11820 times)
Panda_9

« on: February 21, 2007, 04:03:33 AM »

Im wondering if anyone has conceived and had children whilst on dialysis? If so were there any problems?
devlinswife

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 05:16:17 AM »

I never have, but I have been told that you can, but that it is VERY dangerous. I do know that depending on your disease you can have a baby after transplant. I hope that helps a little.

Live each day as if it will be your last!
tamara
Elite Member

WOO HOO NEW KIDNEY PEEING !!!(Transplant 23/10/07)

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 06:02:28 AM »

Well I conceived while on dialysis but had an ectopic pregnancy when the baby was about 10 weeks , i had no idea i was pregnant, i wasnt getting my periods for about 6 months so had no clue.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:56:39 PM by tamara » Logged

ABO Incompatible Transplant from my loving Partner 23/10/07
after over four years on the D Machine 

Dialysis Sucks and Transplants Don't.................So Far Anyway !!!!!
froggy

http://ihatedialysis.com/

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »

I got pregnant while on PD- did not know until I was 4 months and miscarred at 5 months. My doctors said they were shocked I made it that far!

brenda

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »

I got pregnant after being on hemo 9 years. Didn't not know until I was almost in my 5th month. By the time I had an ultrasound the fetus had no heart beat. I miscarried a few days later.

Life is what happens while your making other plans.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 05:19:34 PM »

SUBJECT: Have you had children whilst on dialysis? (Question for the ladies only)

Im wondering if anyone has conceived and had children whilst on dialysis? If so were there any problems?

Well I guess I won't tell you about 3 different woman whom I've known from in-center who had children while on dialysis or at least tried, since this is ladies only. ::) To bad because they are good stories.  ::)

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Wattle
Elite Member

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 06:40:37 PM »

SUBJECT: Have you had children whilst on dialysis? (Question for the ladies only)

Well I guess I won't tell you about 3 different woman whom I've known from in-center who had children while on dialysis or at least tried, since this is ladies only. ::) To bad because they are good stories.  ::)

- Epoman

:bow; :bow;  Pretty please Epoman...... Your information is always great!   ;D   Just pretend to be a woman  :P

I have had two children pre-dialysis and that was hard enough on my body. Both children were prem. Having prem babies it is not an experience I would recommend.  I think it would depend on the cause of your renal failure.

I am on PD now and I would not consider having children whilst using this form of dialysis. I really don't think there would be enough room to carry a baby to term. The stress on your body would be too much. This is of course only my  :twocents; and I am not an expert in this field! It would be best to ask your Nephs opinion. I believe it is possible on Hemo under very strict conditions.

PKD
June 2005 Commenced PD Dialysis
July 13th 2009 Cadaveric 5/6 Antigen Match Transplant from my Special Angel
jbeany
Member for Life

Cattitude

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 10:34:07 PM »

No personal experience, but one of my nurses was talking about a woman who was her patient who did have a child while on hemo.  The baby was healthy, but only because the woman did hemo 6 days a week the whole time she was pregnant.

"Asbestos Gelos"  (As-bes-tos yay-lohs) Greek. Literally, "fireproof laughter".  A term used by Homer for invincible laughter in the face of death and mortality.

shay_pcb

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 12:25:49 AM »

I think that there'd be plenty of room in there for a baby and PD fluid. If a person can carry 5 babies at once and have them, then someone can have 1 baby and fluid in there. It'd be a stretch, but it could happen.

And here's is the story directly from the horse's mouth about her pregnancy experience on PD:

Written by Tish310 on http://www.globaldialysis.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4065&KW=pregnancy
Let me share with you alittle about myself. I've had kidney disease for 35 yrs I've done hemodialysis and peritoneal I've had a total of 4 kidney transplants over the years....well back in 1987 I had gotten pregnant it was very unexpected my hubby and I never planned on having kids and I was told that I couldn't conceive children so life went on for us and guess what I got pregnant I was on peritoneal at the time I didn't even know I was till I was 4 mo along because my periods were far and few I had maybe 2-3 periods a year if that so if I ovulated it wasn't very often. Anyway I was and so I told my Neph about it and he recommended that I really think about keeping my baby or not and I was so happy I thought I didn't or couldn't have a baby so I had never really thought what it would be like to have a baby so when I found out I was it changed my attitude about having one so I told my Neph that I was going to go ahead and have it I told him I would be fine I'll take care of myself really well and I can do this I was so optimistic I wasn't thinking about anything but how happy I was to be pregnant ......well like I said when I found out I was already 4 months along so even if I wanted to and I didn't it would have been too late to get rid of my Baby then two months later I had her she weighed 1 pound 4oz.  she was born in my six month I went into pre-mature labor and it couldn't be stopped my daughter was rushed to the nicu were they take all the pre-mature baby's she was so tiny you could see through her skin it was like paper she was very critical for at least 6 weeks she went through at least a dozen surgery's due to many complications with her underdeveloped bowl and also her eye's she also had what's called rickets meaning her bones were weak and fragile she had to have tiny casts on her legs and arms to protect them that was due to me having hypocalcaemia (low calcium level) I didn't have all the best nutrients in my body to give to her because of my own health being deprived of it especially being on dialysis.

Well my daughter had to stay in the hospital for 8 months after she was born till she was stable enough to come home about a month before we brought her home the Dr's told us that her retina's in both eye's were blown out meaning she was blind in both eye's when the tiny baby's are born so early they need to be on a respirator to help them breath ....well that's what blows out the retina's in the eye's so she was going to be blind for the rest of her life as well as developmentally delayed she's 19 right now but her mind functions at a 6 yrs old level she was delayed in all her developments like walking, talking, standing, toilet training, Etc.... .

I hope with what I wrote doesn't give you the impression that I'm sorry for having had her because I'm not I love her with all my heart & soul I wouldn't give her back for a second the reason I decided to share this with you was to tell you I know how you feel about wanting to leave a piece of you if something should happen to you , and I don't want to tell you what you should do , but please know that your health is not good grant you I don't know what is exactly wrong with you , but please think about how hard it is on your body and what that can do to your baby if your not in good health. I have heard of other kidney patients having healthy baby's I have friends that have done it but they had kidney transplants and they still had to be very careful they had to have bed rest for at least the last 4 months of there pregnancy and they didn't take it to fullterm . I really hope you aren't offended by what I wrote I really mean well whenever I hear of someone that wants to have a baby and there having these types of health issues themselves it really concerns me. Even now our daughter requires a lot from us we are her legal conservators because she can't make decisions for herself she can't be left alone either so she'll never be able to be independent it's a struggle for her because she wants to be but she can't and doesn't understand why.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 03:08:46 PM »

I think that there'd be plenty of room in there for a baby and PD fluid. If a person can carry 5 babies at once and have them, then someone can have 1 baby and fluid in there. It'd be a stretch, but it could happen.

And here's is the story directly from the horse's mouth about her pregnancy experience on PD:

Written by Tish310 on http://www.globaldialysis.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4065&KW=pregnancy
Let me share with you alittle about myself. I've had kidney disease for 35 yrs I've done hemodialysis and peritoneal I've had a total of 4 kidney transplants over the years....well back in 1987 I had gotten pregnant it was very unexpected my hubby and I never planned on having kids and I was told that I couldn't conceive children so life went on for us and guess what I got pregnant I was on peritoneal at the time I didn't even know I was till I was 4 mo along because my periods were far and few I had maybe 2-3 periods a year if that so if I ovulated it wasn't very often. Anyway I was and so I told my Neph about it and he recommended that I really think about keeping my baby or not and I was so happy I thought I didn't or couldn't have a baby so I had never really thought what it would be like to have a baby so when I found out I was it changed my attitude about having one so I told my Neph that I was going to go ahead and have it I told him I would be fine I'll take care of myself really well and I can do this I was so optimistic I wasn't thinking about anything but how happy I was to be pregnant ......well like I said when I found out I was already 4 months along so even if I wanted to and I didn't it would have been too late to get rid of my Baby then two months later I had her she weighed 1 pound 4oz.  she was born in my six month I went into pre-mature labor and it couldn't be stopped my daughter was rushed to the nicu were they take all the pre-mature baby's she was so tiny you could see through her skin it was like paper she was very critical for at least 6 weeks she went through at least a dozen surgery's due to many complications with her underdeveloped bowl and also her eye's she also had what's called rickets meaning her bones were weak and fragile she had to have tiny casts on her legs and arms to protect them that was due to me having hypocalcaemia (low calcium level) I didn't have all the best nutrients in my body to give to her because of my own health being deprived of it especially being on dialysis.

Well my daughter had to stay in the hospital for 8 months after she was born till she was stable enough to come home about a month before we brought her home the Dr's told us that her retina's in both eye's were blown out meaning she was blind in both eye's when the tiny baby's are born so early they need to be on a respirator to help them breath ....well that's what blows out the retina's in the eye's so she was going to be blind for the rest of her life as well as developmentally delayed she's 19 right now but her mind functions at a 6 yrs old level she was delayed in all her developments like walking, talking, standing, toilet training, Etc.... .

I hope with what I wrote doesn't give you the impression that I'm sorry for having had her because I'm not I love her with all my heart & soul I wouldn't give her back for a second the reason I decided to share this with you was to tell you I know how you feel about wanting to leave a piece of you if something should happen to you , and I don't want to tell you what you should do , but please know that your health is not good grant you I don't know what is exactly wrong with you , but please think about how hard it is on your body and what that can do to your baby if your not in good health. I have heard of other kidney patients having healthy baby's I have friends that have done it but they had kidney transplants and they still had to be very careful they had to have bed rest for at least the last 4 months of there pregnancy and they didn't take it to fullterm . I really hope you aren't offended by what I wrote I really mean well whenever I hear of someone that wants to have a baby and there having these types of health issues themselves it really concerns me. Even now our daughter requires a lot from us we are her legal conservators because she can't make decisions for herself she can't be left alone either so she'll never be able to be independent it's a struggle for her because she wants to be but she can't and doesn't understand why.

:o :o :o Damn, after you read that shay you still want to take the chance and have a baby on PD? Pretty selfish if you ask me, you're not but I am telling you anyway. For those who have no idea why I would make that comment, read this thread: http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

shay_pcb

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »

:thx; for insulting me, when this wasn't even about me!!! You are SO great!!!  :clap; *sarcasm*
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 03:23:34 PM »

:thx; for insulting me, when this wasn't even about me!!! You are SO great!!!  :clap; *sarcasm*

You are welcome. You added that story of that persons experience. What was your intention by posting that quote? Did you think it would be inspirational? By you posting that, after reading your desire to have a child on PD (in that thread I linked to) shows me you are indeed aware of the HUGE risks involved and that just proves to me how selfish you are. Or prove me wrong did you change your mind? Did you put finally put your needs behind the needs of a innocent child. OR do you wish to take the chance to have a child that could be blind, weak, premature, and mentally challenged as the very child in the story you quoted.

I take the needs of a child very personal. I see no reason taking a HUGE chance with a child's life to fulfill some childhood dream of yours. I personally can not say to you "You are SO great!!!" NOT even sarcastically.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Wattle
Elite Member

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 03:30:10 PM »

I take the needs of a child very personal. I see no reason taking a HUGE chance with a child's life to fulfill some childhood dream of yours. I personally can not say to you "You are SO great!!!" NOT even sarcastically.

- Epoman

I agree. The needs and health of the child should come FIRST. Its not something to take a risk on.( Again just my motherly  :twocents;)

PKD
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 03:46:31 PM »

- Epoman

I agree. The needs and health of the child should come FIRST. Its not something to take a risk on.( Again just my motherly  :twocents;)

Thank you. :thumbup; I just can't see how someone would take a chance having a baby while on PD, knowing all the risks and even possibility of DEATH of the child. Life is hard enough, but say the mother carries the baby to full term but the child comes out blind, deformed, mentally challenged, under developed, or some other handicap then that child is facing a life full of hardships, on top of how hard life already is. JUST because the "mother" and I use that term loosely, wanted to fulfill something that was missing in her life or something that she didn't receive growing up? To me that is selfish and this isn't just directed toward shay, this is directed to ANYONE who does not put the needs of a child before there own. For example I LOVE kids, I LOVE being a dad and I think about having at least one more EVERYDAY, but I know my time is limited on this earth with all my health problems and I don't want to leave TWO kids fatherless, my wife would LOVE to have AT LEAST one more. BUT we put the needs of the child before our own needs. Even before the needs of our only child who would LOVE to have a brother. I already might leave one child fatherless/heart broken, I don't want to do that to TWO! My mission in life is to see my son turn 18 and ship him off to a top 10 school and then I can STOP worrying, I raised him, did my job and then he will be in charge of his own life. And I can die happy.

Just my fatherly  :twocents;  :thumbup;

"Panda_9" Sorry for Thread-Jacking your thread.  :-\ But I just can't hold back when it comes to children.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

shay_pcb

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 04:15:23 PM »

I didn't put the story up for inspiration. I was jsut showing that someone has done it; it can be done. That was what she was asking: Has it happened before. So I showed her that it has and what the comsequences were. It had nothing to do with me. I was answering a question; that's all. And I guess you forgot...At the end of that thread about pregnancy on pd, I said that I have thought about it a lot and that I wasn't trying anymore. I am focused on getting on the list right now bc I have a friend who wants to give me a kidney. So I don't think I'm selfish. Like I said before, you don't know me. You have NO CLUE what my life is like, how I feel, how sick or healthy I am, or if I would be able to have a healthy baby or not. You have no right to judge me; it's up to GOD to decide.
I just can't see how someone would take a chance having a baby while on PD, knowing all the risks and even possibility of DEATH of the child.
The person in the story did it, so why not go back to that site and critisize her and tell her how selfish she was for not getting an abortion when she knew there would be a chance that her child would come out sick.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 04:48:54 PM »

I didn't put the story up for inspiration. I was jsut showing that someone has done it; it can be done. That was what she was asking: Has it happened before. So I showed her that it has and what the comsequences were. It had nothing to do with me. I was answering a question; that's all. And I guess you forgot...At the end of that thread about pregnancy on pd, I said that I have thought about it a lot and that I wasn't trying anymore. I am focused on getting on the list right now bc I have a friend who wants to give me a kidney. So I don't think I'm selfish. Like I said before, you don't know me. You have NO CLUE what my life is like, how I feel, how sick or healthy I am, or if I would be able to have a healthy baby or not. You have no right to judge me; it's up to GOD to decide.
I just can't see how someone would take a chance having a baby while on PD, knowing all the risks and even possibility of DEATH of the child.
The person in the story did it, so why not go back to that site and critisize her and tell her how selfish she was for not getting an abortion when she knew there would be a chance that her child would come out sick.

Why should I go to globaldialysis to start trouble, you posted that story here, not I. And believe me Shay I have a VERY good idea what your life is like just by the tone and words you posted in your other threads, especially your "Having a baby on PD" thread. For example you are dating a 40 year old man and you being only 19, because he reminds you of a father figure, something you didn't have growing up, a father. And you want to have a baby to make your mom happy in case something happens to you. Your words not mine. And you're wrong I can indeed judge you, I can tell you how I feel and what I think of you. That is what happens when you air your dirty laundry in a public forum. However I am glad to see that you came to your senses and put the needs of an innocent child above your own.  :thumbup; I strongly recommend family counseling to all in your family.

- Epoman
Owner/Admin

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

shay_pcb

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 05:04:40 PM »

You're only taking bits and pieces of what I've said and twisting them against me...That was ONE of the MANY reasons I want to have a baby; I do not date him bc he's a father figure...In fact, I mother him too! Just like I do to everyone that comes to my house. We are in love with each other and you can even ask him!! Love knows no age! We are happy together and that's all that matters. And my family doesn't need counceling...Well, maybe my sister, but not anyone else. We are jsut fine. Every family has a few problems that they have to go through. I'm sure your family has been through some crap also, but that doens't mean that you need counceling for it. And finally, you are on dialysis and have a child...you said yourself that you don't know how long you're going to be around.
I LOVE kids, I LOVE being a dad and I think about having at least one more EVERYDAY, but I know my time is limited on this earth with all my health problems
Your son is...what?...10, right? And you've been on dialysis for 13 years?? Meaning....if you do the math...You had your son while on dialysis...I know it's different bc you are a man, you didn't actually carry the baby, but you still passed on the same risks that a mother would pass on with the health problems; you could still die and leave the child fatherless. You did the same thing, so why critisize others for wanting to take the risk?? Bc you have what you want; you got lucky; you had a healthy child.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 05:27:44 PM »

You're only taking bits and pieces of what I've said and twisting them against me...That was ONE of the MANY reasons I want to have a baby; I do not date him bc he's a father figure...In fact, I mother him too! Just like I do to everyone that comes to my house. We are in love with each other and you can even ask him!! Love knows no age! We are happy together and that's all that matters. And my family doesn't need counceling...Well, maybe my sister, but not anyone else. We are jsut fine. Every family has a few problems that they have to go through. I'm sure your family has been through some crap also, but that doens't mean that you need counceling for it. And finally, you are on dialysis and have a child...you said yourself that you don't know how long you're going to be around.
I LOVE kids, I LOVE being a dad and I think about having at least one more EVERYDAY, but I know my time is limited on this earth with all my health problems
Your son is...what?...10, right? And you've been on dialysis for 13 years?? Meaning....if you do the math...You had your son while on dialysis...I know it's different bc you are a man, you didn't actually carry the baby, but you still passed on the same risks that a mother would pass on with the health problems; you could still die and leave the child fatherless. You did the same thing, so why critisize others for wanting to take the risk?? Bc you have what you want; you got lucky; you had a healthy child.

I talked to my doctor extensively and I got all my labs within normal limits while we were trying to conceive a child, my situation is a 100X more different than yours shay so don't EVEN go there, first off I was not trying to conceive a child out of wedlock like you are/were. I was married for a few years to someone my own age with the same ideals and motivations, my 100% healthy wife would be carrying the baby not me. And when I had my son I figured I could live on dialysis 18 more years to raise him. You are immature and you are a classic case of why "children want to have children" You need to have something to love and have something you know will love you unconditionally. So yeah shay, I may not know you personally but I know your type. Remember in that other thread how you said you get to really wanting something really bad, then you get bored of it after a while. Well that is what worries me, about you wanting a baby, a human life, a innocent, defenseless child. When you are a innocent child yourself. You say your mother doesn't need counseling? Yet you say she is OK with you dating a man twice your age and she even knows he has dated other younger woman in your age group. I don't know any mother or father who would be okay with that. You are still a TEENAGER he is a dirty older man, who doesn't like to date woman his own age, he needs TEENAGERS in his life. And according to you, you are NUMBER 3 teenager in his life he's dating seriously.

- Epoman
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 05:33:22 PM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Wattle
Elite Member

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »

You did the same thing, so why criticize others for wanting to take the risk?? Bc you have what you want; you got lucky; you had a healthy child.

Being a parent is more than just giving birth. Giving birth to a child and fathering a child whilst on dialysis can not be compared. Shay the risk is NOT the same. It is not a case of taking a risk and maybe getting "lucky". Having a baby is a wonderful experience and I can understand the "want" you have. But you can't really think that Tish had a positive outcome. If you read the story again, termination was not an option at 4 months. Its a very sad outcome for both the child and the parents. I have had a prem baby and it was the most scary experience of my life. You are helpless in controlling the outcome. It is a very selfish act to go into a pregnancy knowing that the outcome maybe bleak. The health of the child should ALWAYS come first.

Please don't take this a personal criticism of your choices. As a mother I am trying to give you an understanding of the reality of parenthood.

PKD
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 05:48:32 PM »

You did the same thing, so why criticize others for wanting to take the risk?? Bc you have what you want; you got lucky; you had a healthy child.

Being a parent is more than just giving birth. Giving birth to a child and fathering a child whilst on dialysis can not be compared. Shay the risk is NOT the same. It is not a case of taking a risk and maybe getting "lucky". Having a baby is a wonderful experience and I can understand the "want" you have. But you can't really think that Tish had a positive outcome. If you read the story again, termination was not an option at 4 months. Its a very sad outcome for both the child and the parents. I have had a prem baby and it was the most scary experience of my life. You are helpless in controlling the outcome. It is a very selfish act to go into a pregnancy knowing that the outcome maybe bleak. The health of the child should ALWAYS come first.

Please don't take this a personal criticism of your choices. As a mother I am trying to give you an understanding of the reality of parenthood.

:thumbup; :thumbup; Spoken like a true mother.  :cuddle; I guess you have to BE a parent before you truly understand what being a parent means.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Wattle
Elite Member

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 05:52:43 PM »

I forgot to mention.... that yes I am on dialysis (PD actually). I have two amazing children that make me want to get out of bed everyday.

My fear every single day is that I will not be here to see them reach adulthood and who will guide them. I do have a strong happy relationship with their father, my husband and he will ALWAYS be by our children's side. But I may not and that really hurts. I will NEVER take a risk with my health to jeopardize being here with my children. That includes having more children.

Change to Hemo or wait until you have had a transplant to even think about having a child. For the childs sake.   :cuddle;

PKD
angieskidney
Elite Member

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »

What is being missed is that there is a VERY high change that Shay will die if she has a transplant as explained in that other thread Epoman linked to.

Anyway, I don't want to get involved as this is a personal choice, but I did want to point that out. Plus this debate was taken out in that other thread. Why does it have to be taken out in this one as well? In this thread I would rather see articles on this, and keep the Shay-mom talk in that other thread where it started in.

I dunno .. just my  :twocents;

FREE Donor List for all Kidney Patients!

diagnosed ESRD 1982
PD 2/90 - 4/90, 5/02 - 6/05
Transplant 4/11/90
Hemo 7/05-present (Inclinic Fres. 2008k 3x/wk MWF)
Wattle
Elite Member

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »

Anyway, I don't want to get involved as this is a personal choice, but I did want to point that out. Plus this debate was taken out in that other thread. Why does it have to be taken out in this one as well? In this thread I would rather see articles on this, and keep the Shay-mom talk in that other thread where it started in.

Shay changed the course of the post by making it personal.

PKD
shay_pcb

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 07:43:19 PM »

Shay changed the course of the post by making it personal.
I DID NOT change it. If you go back and read, I quoted an answer from another website to the question that was asked here, and Epoman started on me again. I kept on-topis until he brought that up again. All I did was answer a question, so DON'T blame ME for this going off-topic. That was Epoman's doing.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 07:52:30 PM »

I am setting up the lawnchairs for the fireworks show.  Popping popcorn, too. :popcorn;

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »