I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:36:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  Confused about survival after transplant -Don't forget to read page 2-
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Confused about survival after transplant -Don't forget to read page 2-  (Read 23423 times)
Panda_9

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 12:42:36 AM »

OMG get off my back, Im not discussing this any further. I will reply to threads in my own good time, if and when I come across them. I appologise for calling you that, but your really yanking my chain. Please give it a rest aye.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 09:20:47 AM »

OMG get off my back, Im not discussing this any further. I will reply to threads in my own good time, if and when I come across them. I appologise for calling you that, but your really yanking my chain. Please give it a rest aye.

Ok, I'll get off your back and you can get off my site. You need a 1 month vaction (temp ban) from this site. During that time off, go learn some respect. See you in a month.

-Epoman

To all Members: I am not giving aMbEr_79 a vacation because she called "ME" a name, I would give a vacation to any member who treats another member with disrespect. She disrespected me in a couple of ways:

1) She called me a prick.
2) She told me "I will reply to threads in my own good time" I asked all members to reply to the "Spell Check" and "Gender/Location" thread, which she did not, but she had time to call me a prick, but not to do 2 simple things I asked of her. (which she finally did, after the fact.)

I am sorry if anyone thinks the vacation (31 day ban) was extreme but I put to much heart and soul into this site to have someone disrespect me.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 02:14:30 PM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Panda_9

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »

To all members, and especially Epoman, I apologise for any offense and disrespect I have caused with some of my recent posts on this thread. Everything I have said about transplants was and still is my opinion. I am very passionate about this topic and I am sorry for offending everyone by getting carried away. I would however like people to know I actually was offended by some comments, which is why I retaliated. I do now realise I shouldn't of said certain things.
To rerun, I found your "is that english" comment to be rude and unnecessary. If you have a problem with my language skills please PM me. I am a typical Aussie, so at times our vocabulary is hard to understand.
I'm not on here to argue, so I hope we can all get along, and voice all our own opinions. This is so far the most interesting dialysis forum I have come across, I definitely do not disrespect it, or any of the members here.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2006, 11:04:31 PM »

To all members, and especially Epoman, I apologise for any offense and disrespect I have caused with some of my recent posts on this thread. Everything I have said about transplants was and still is my opinion. I am very passionate about this topic and I am sorry for offending everyone by getting carried away. I would however like people to know I actually was offended by some comments, which is why I retaliated. I do now realise I shouldn't of said certain things.
To rerun, I found your "is that english" comment to be rude and unnecessary. If you have a problem with my language skills please PM me. I am a typical Aussie, so at times our vocabulary is hard to understand.
I'm not on here to argue, so I hope we can all get along, and voice all our own opinions. This is so far the most interesting dialysis forum I have come across, I definitely do not disrespect it, or any of the members here.

To all members "aMbEr_79" and I am came to an understanding and after discussing the matter with her via email, I decided to lift her 31 day ban. I feel she is a valuable addition to the site and we have worked out our differences. I am LOCKING this thread, to put it to rest. I too apologize to my members I am very passionate about this site and I took certain comments to heart. I am leaving this thread on the board however because it does have some good information and debate, and it will benefit future members/visitors.

THREAD LOCKED

- Epoman
Owner/Admin
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 11:06:44 PM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »