I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:06:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Home Dialysis
| | |-+  Lights on the Baxter HomeChoice
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lights on the Baxter HomeChoice  (Read 2506 times)
shay_pcb

« on: January 19, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »

I've been reading Mallory's thread about getting her new cycler, and I noticed that no one seems to know that you can turn off those annoying lights so that it's only a small dot that moves across the screen to let you know that it is still on. Here's how to turn those lights off:
When the screen says "press go to start", press the down arrow twice to "make adjustments." Press enter. Press the down arrow twice to "auto dim." Press enter then up or down to select yes.
Pianolion

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »

Oh yes, it took me more than a month to figure this one out!  :)  And I HATE light and loud noises while I sleep, so I'm not sure how I stayed sane!  I tried adjusting it before, but the problem is you can't do it while you're on the machine, but only before you start - of course, I always forgot to check then.

Even the moving dot bothers me (yes I'm that bad), so I usually tape an index card to the readout and it's cool.  I've been on the cycler long enough now that I know what's going on when, so don't really need to look at the readout anyway unless it alarms.

The noise actually seems to get softer with each cycle, or is that just my overworked imagination?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »