I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 08:32:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  GOOD NEWS!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!!  (Read 2160 times)
Lillupie

wedding 12-10-11

« on: October 27, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »

hi,
 I dont know if any of you were following my past post on how much I hate Baxter! I got a response from them. I sent them a letter via the internet website.
 So I finally got a response, I will copy and paste it. Here it is:

To: "LisaMarieB1982@gmail.com" <LisaMarieB1982@gmail.com>
CC: "Baethke, Jenny A" <jenny_baethke@baxter.com>
Date: October 27, 2010 11:15:43 AM CDT
Subject:  Baxter HomeCare Services

Hello Ms. Bongiovanni,

I was forwarded your message that was submitted through our Baxter website and wanted to reach out to you.  I am one of the managers over HomeCare Services organization that you contact to place orders for your supplies.  First and foremost, I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences you have encountered when interacting with our team.  I realize our hours(7:30AM to 6:00PM CST) may not be conducive to everyone’s schedule and I would like to offer some potential solutions as options for ways for us to obtain your order.  We do value our patients and want to make your interactions with us as pleasant as possible. 

Unfortunately we have experienced some longer hold times lately so again I apologize you have had to wait so long to reach someone in our team.  As you mentioned we do not have an online solution to allow our patients to place orders electronically. This is something we have identified as a benefit to our customers.  I will pass along your comments to stress the importance of this type of option for our patients. 

As I mentioned we do value having you as a patient so I would like to offer a couple of options for us to obtain your order. 

1.        We contact you at a designated time.  We can coordinate one of our agents to call you at a set time.  This would also include removing the reminder calls if you do not feel you would require them in the future. 

2.       You provide your order to us via email to our customer service mailbox at renal_customer_service_support_staff_mcgaw_park@baxter.com .  We need you to provide your inventory and usage so we can calculate the appropriate amount of supplies to send to you. 

You had also mentioned possibly faxing your order in and to ensure we receive your order this would not be the ideal option.  If this is truly the best option for you we can pursue this further however I am hoping one of the two options above will be best. 

Again I do apologize for what you have encountered lately.  I would be happy to speak with you live during evening hours to determine whichever option would be best for you.  If so, please let me know a date and time that would be acceptable to you.  I’d also be more than willing to communicate via email to come to a decision.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Pete Garite

Operations Manager, Center for Service & HomeCare Services

Baxter Healthcare Corporation

T 847.948.4328

M 847.239.2431

F 847.948.3354

peter_garite@baxter.com

www.baxter.com

Check out my Facebook profile for CKD "Help Lisa Spread Awareness for Kidney Disease"

It is my utmost dream and desire to reach out to other kidney patients for them to know that they are not alone in this, also to reach out to those who one day have to go on dialysis though my book i am writing!

dx with lupus nephritis 5/99'
daughter born 11/2005
stage IV CKD 11/2005-6/2007
8/2007- PD cathater inserted
9/2007- revision of PD Cathater
10/2007 started PD
galvo
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:53:53 PM »

Does this seem a reasonable solution?

Galvo
Lillupie

wedding 12-10-11

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 09:02:32 PM »

I think so.

Lisa

Check out my Facebook profile for CKD "Help Lisa Spread Awareness for Kidney Disease"

It is my utmost dream and desire to reach out to other kidney patients for them to know that they are not alone in this, also to reach out to those who one day have to go on dialysis though my book i am writing!

dx with lupus nephritis 5/99'
daughter born 11/2005
stage IV CKD 11/2005-6/2007
8/2007- PD cathater inserted
9/2007- revision of PD Cathater
10/2007 started PD
Riki
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 02:00:20 PM »

well, if you can email your order, that would work

Dialysis - Feb 1991-Oct 1992
transplant - Oct 1, 1992- Apr 2001
dialysis - April 2001-May 2001
transplant - May 22, 2001- May 2004
dialysis - May 2004-present
PD - May 2004-Dec 2008
HD - Dec 2008-present
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 02:20:33 PM »

They dont have an online solution and yet you can email ? Is that not an online solution ?

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »