I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 04:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  I miss Dan.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I miss Dan.  (Read 17240 times)
petey

MEMBER BANNED

« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »

:yahoo; ...our grumpy old ass .. I mean, our sweet, funny, loving Danny Boy is back!  :yahoo;  :yahoo;  :yahoo;  :yahoo;  :yahoo;

I haven't posted much lately because I missed you.  We started out to be friends here, then you pissed me off (or I pissed you off -- I never can remember which), and then we became friends again.  We were just getting to the point where I think we understood each other (without any pissing off on either side) and you decided to leave IHD.  My heart was broken.

I'm so glad you've come home.  What time is chat tonight?  I'll be popping in there to see if you're really a man of your word or if you're just a lying, good-for-nothing snake in the grass  :rofl;   :rofl;   :rofl;

And, by the way, when I read your statements in your "I'm coming back" post, I realized that you and I think a lot alike.  Frankly, my dear Dan, that scares the hell out of me!  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;   :rofl;   :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »