I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:33:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  Documentary series looking for recipients and living donors
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Documentary series looking for recipients and living donors  (Read 2485 times)
ml24

« on: April 02, 2009, 02:53:56 PM »

I'm a researcher for a documentary television series called "My Last 24" which is about the last 24 hours in someones' life before an important event. The series is in development and produced by Galafilm Productions (www.galafilm.com).
We are looking for people who are about to have a kidney transplant with a living donor, in the next few months. We hope to be able to tell stories not often heard, and in this way help create awareness for organ donation.
If you're in this situation or would like to share your story, email us at last24hours@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you all!
Julie Girard
Researcher, My Last 24
www.galafilm.com
willieandwinnie
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

:welcomesign; Julie. You just missed a couple of planned living donor transplant. I hope you get some contact because I think what your doing is a wonderful idea. Kidney disease needs more awareness either by living donor or deceased. I you are successful in your project, please come back and let us know when it will air. We'd love to see it.  :waving;

"I know there's nothing to it, but I want to know what it is there's nothing to"
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »

I'm a researcher for a documentary television series called "My Last 24" which is about the last 24 hours in someones' life before an important event. The series is in development and produced by Galafilm Productions (www.galafilm.com).
We are looking for people who are about to have a kidney transplant with a living donor, in the next few months. We hope to be able to tell stories not often heard, and in this way help create awareness for organ donation.
If you're in this situation or would like to share your story, email us at last24hours@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you all!
Julie Girard
Researcher, My Last 24
www.galafilm.com

Julie you are welcome to do your research here but could you first put another post like this in the introduce yourself thread. Your company appears to have been involved with many successful projects.

Thanks

Sluff/Admin
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 03:09:06 PM by Sluff » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »