I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Other Severe Medical Conditions
| | |-+  Seeking your support again
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Seeking your support again  (Read 23351 times)
Darthvadar
Elite Member

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

Ooooops, sorry Rose...

Just saw this post now!...

How are things???... Dad still doing well????... How's your mum???... She getting more rest???...

Mum's clinging onto the TV remote... I'd need a crowbar to prise it out of her hand!!!... Loves her (MY) new toy.... Still, if it keeps her happy...

Recession has hit this area of Dublin very hard... Numerous shop and factory closures... My best friend's Food Manufacturing company has gone into receivership... I think the whole of Ireland is just hanging on by the skin of it's teeth, and hoping to ride the recession out... Sadly many companies won't survive... And even more sadly, neither will a lot of the company directors... When my brother was buried, there were fresh graves beside his, and beside that one again... I was told that they were both businessmen, one in his sixties, and one in his thirties... Both deaths are as a result of suicide... May they both find peace...

Anyway... Take of yourself...

May God bless and protect you and your parents...

Very best wishes...

Darth...

Cared for my late mum, Elsie who had Kidney Failure... Darling mum died on July 15th 2014... May her gentle soul rest in peace....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »