I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 01:28:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  What a strange day !
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What a strange day !  (Read 2515 times)
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« on: June 19, 2007, 10:47:12 AM »

Usually i am one of the first on here to moan about being so very very tired/ no energy. Well today has been really strange, got up as usual after another poor nights sleep. Did all my usual morning stuff ..then bang it was like someone had given me the biggest amount of energy in the world. All that house work waiting to be done , is sorted . Gone through all upstairs and had a spring clean, sorted through all my cupboards, bathroom, thrown loads of stuff out. Hoovered all through , polished. WOW what a day !!! Now nothing has changed , no drugs , no injections , nothing at all. Has this ever happened to you ? (I dont expect tommorrow will be the same!)   :bandance; :bandance; :bandance; :bandance; :bandance;

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:21:47 AM »

Good for you! And yes, it happens to me like that now and then too.

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 12:48:41 PM »

I have had that happen to me once and my friend came over to visit but i couldnt sit down, she asked me if i was on Crack or Speed  :o  I wish it would happen again and soon, my spiders are making condominiums on my ceiling  :P

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »

Work facinates me.. I can sit and stare at it for hours. :lol;
keefer51

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 07:15:33 PM »

Every so often i get this burst of energy. Once the weather started to get nice i have to get out and do something. I treasure those days.

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 06:05:27 AM »

me too!

A few weeks ago I woke up and felt FANTASTIC! had so much energy and felt fantastic.. alas it just lasted a day and then I was back to normal.

I wonder if it our bodies trying to tell us something?? Or playing with us or our emotions?

It felt great while it was there but I knew it wouldn't last.

Ah well.

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
MyssAnne
Elite Member

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 06:10:21 AM »

I get those too, and then pay for it the next day by being extra exhausted. It iS nice while it lasts! I enjoy it to the fullest!
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 07:48:40 AM »

Yeah back to normal today , i knew it was to good to last ! At least i took advantage of it yesterday and got loads done . I just wonder WHY  it happens ?

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
bdpoe

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 08:28:17 AM »

Seems I have fewer of those energy bursts these days but when they do occur
I'm able to make a dent in domestic chores. Don't know why it happens but assume
sleeping patterns, diet, and health care influence it.
....bd
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 02:02:22 PM »

I think the mind, body and soul just get together and give you an aligned day and the burst of energy comes through. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »