I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:36:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Need some info from an Aussie living in Sydney
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need some info from an Aussie living in Sydney  (Read 1877 times)
charee
Elite Member

« on: January 10, 2007, 03:47:33 PM »

I need abit of local info from anyone that knows Sydney.Sometime this year (very soon i think) My hubby and i will need accommodation for us to learn  home dialysis training. We live about 600km from Sydney and will need it from 6 weeks to 12 weeks depending on how quick we learn. My problem is that they told us that they provide cheap accommodation just got a phone call and they have stopped doing that so you have to make your own private arrangements. So my question to you is that do you know of any reasonable priced apartments that are for rent that are close to Dame Edith Walker Hospital at Concord ? I have been doing some searching on the net but I just had a thought about asking here .The unit manager can recommend motels but they didn't have a kitchen which i think i will need as we can't afford to eat out everyday. Well thanks for taking the time to read this and if you can think of anywhere I would be very gratefull ;D

Cheers   Charee
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 03:50:29 PM by charee » Logged

Home Hemo  18 months
Live donor transplant 28th October 2008
from my beautiful sister
Royal Prince Alfred Sydney Australia

Live donors rock
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »