I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:20:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  newbie
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: newbie  (Read 3216 times)
toad

« on: August 25, 2005, 12:05:52 PM »

hi there i am new to this site. i am a canadian 40 years old been on dialysis for almost 4 years.also am i type1 diabetic.was just put on a waiting list because of my blood type o neg i have a 4-6 year wait..hope to meet some new people in here
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 05:28:54 PM »

hi there i am new to this site. i am a canadian 40 years old been on dialysis for almost 4 years.also am i type1 diabetic.was just put on a waiting list because of my blood type o neg i have a 4-6 year wait..hope to meet some new people in here

Welcome toad, glad you came. Glad to have a canadian on board. I hope your transplant wait is not long. I myself choose not to have a transplant due to the drugs you must take. I don't want to scare you so I won't give you my opinion on transplants (I will if you ask me too) but this is a great place to get peoples opinions/experiences on transplants. Please visit and post often to help us get this place going. We need members to post often to help get more people to join. With your help we can get this place rocking.

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »