I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:57:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  "Six Feet Under" anyone watch it? Series Finale.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Six Feet Under" anyone watch it? Series Finale.  (Read 3916 times)
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« on: August 23, 2005, 02:30:33 PM »

I justed watch the series finale and man it was great. I think it was a perfect ending. I don't want to post spoilers in case you haven't watched it yet.

Discuss?

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
LifeOnHold

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 02:39:30 PM »

I've only watched a few episodes-- we don't have HBO.  But I wonder if I'd watch it even if we had it-- the two episodes I did see made me cry!  Every time the guy would talk to the dead people as he was preparing their bodies, it just made me choke up.

Still Kicking Deaths Ass
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 02:57:27 PM »

I've only watched a few episodes-- we don't have HBO.  But I wonder if I'd watch it even if we had it-- the two episodes I did see made me cry!  Every time the guy would talk to the dead people as he was preparing their bodies, it just made me choke up.

Oh man if that made you choke up DO NOT watch the last episode, the last 10 minutes made me choke up. It is very emotional. But death is part of life and believe me I am always thinking of my death. I am not scared of dying I am worried about my wife and son being left behind.

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
LifeOnHold

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 03:32:52 PM »

I know what you mean... I'm worried about how my boyfriend and my cat would manage if I died anytime soon.

Although, from what I saw during my near-death episodes, there's still lots to do once you leave Earth... still, leaving loved ones is sad even if there's something good waiting on the other side.

Still Kicking Deaths Ass
oldborris

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 02:09:44 AM »

I know what you mean... I'm worried about how my boyfriend and my cat would manage if I died anytime soon.
Although, from what I saw during my near-death episodes, there's still lots to do once you leave Earth... still, leaving loved ones is sad even if there's something good waiting on the other side.

I would be interested to know aboout your near-death experiences.  From the very very little  I know about them I do not think they provide evidence of life after death bjut only evidence of medical changes in the brain induced by illness to produce hallucinations.  Or by alcohol.  I had two out-of-the-body experiences when i was totally Brahms and Liszt; pissed right out of my mind. In these cases, literally!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »