I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:12:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Site Requests, Comments, Technical Help.
| | |-+  Gender/Location - All members please read - Tutorial included
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gender/Location - All members please read - Tutorial included  (Read 89073 times)
GopPine76

« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2018, 08:46:08 AM »

Hello,  New to this just replied back in wrong section.  Your site is too confusing.
   Too much to read.    I wish it was easier to navigate your website.
GopPine76.

Paul
Elite Member

That's another fine TARDIS you got me into Stanley

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2018, 11:50:17 AM »

I wish it was easier to navigate your website.

At the top of most pages (but not the main gateway page) you will find a copy of your avatar, a note of any PMs you have received, and a (IMHO) totally pointless note of how long you have spent on this board in total. The third line says "Show unread posts since last visit." that link is probably the best one to use to navigate the site. I tend to come from here from the "reply posted" emails, then just use that link to search out any new threads, or new posts on threads I have not commented on. It is the most useful tool on this site (again IMHO).

Whoever said "God does not make mistakes" has obviously never seen the complete bog up he made of my kidneys!
MeatwadsKidneyCar

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2018, 06:22:13 AM »

Gender and Location have been added.  Now to make my introduction post.

"Look!  I need candy!  Now you goin' to give me some or are you goin' to lose some teeth?" -Meatwad
PDBunny

« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2018, 01:40:12 AM »

I would be happy to add to my profile, but your illustrative pictures detailing how to do it do not say where to find the toolbar. Where where where?
PDBunny
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2018, 05:02:43 AM »

I would be happy to add to my profile, but your illustrative pictures detailing how to do it do not say where to find the toolbar. Where where where?
PDBunny
Are you on mobile?  The mobile layout is new and we might need updated instructions.

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »