I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:29:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170813 times)
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #425 on: September 23, 2007, 11:09:39 AM »

Sir Paul! You have decided to come out and play! :yahoo;    Ladies, the menfolk have recruited another sucker---oh I mean another manly man. We must not let their number continue to grow.  Some of our Ladies in Waiting seem to be missing--Glitter, AlohaBeth-it has me a little worried.  Have they gone to the dark chocolate side?   Grammalady, glad you have made the best of a bad situation and are making sweets for high tea (must keep up our  strength).  This is the time we need to unite and forge ahead to save Goofynina from her horrible demise.  Still not sure if she wants to be saved!  Goofynina, send us a signal--you should have something on you to smoke and send smoke signals with :rofl;   

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #426 on: September 23, 2007, 11:10:52 AM »

Kenny,  I like that!!  Good name choice Romona :rofl;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #427 on: September 23, 2007, 11:55:28 AM »

I have found the Damn Dame and we have joined forces.  We have discovered a leafy substance in the chocolate and are currently sending up smoke signals with it.  I do not understand the weird effects we are getting from it.  It seems Damn Dame is hallucinating and I have the munchies, too.   We simply must go after those  men...  Ohhh I feel pleasant.  Never mind...I think we shall sit here and enjoy this smoke.   If you see the smoke that is where we are in the tower at the present time.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #428 on: September 23, 2007, 01:16:14 PM »

I have found the Damn Dame and we have joined forces.  We have discovered a leafy substance in the chocolate and are currently sending up smoke signals with it.  I do not understand the weird effects we are getting from it.  It seems Damn Dame is hallucinating and I have the munchies, too.   We simply must go after those  men...  Ohhh I feel pleasant.  Never mind...I think we shall sit here and enjoy this smoke.   If you see the smoke that is where we are in the tower at the present time.

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #429 on: September 23, 2007, 01:34:52 PM »

Join us Sir Kenny and Sir Sluffy, and Sir Joey or Sir Pauly, we can sit by the fire and sing cumbaya.

We have plenty of chocolate to make smores. Peace, Love, Joy, Feeling Groovy!!!
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #430 on: September 23, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »

Well, apparently Goofynina and Kitkatz have already gotten "a little help from their friends"!  I am not so worried about them now.  I just need to figure out which stupid tower I am suppose to go to. Somebody must be inhaling because I am not seeing any smoke signals!! :rofl;

Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #431 on: September 23, 2007, 02:36:22 PM »

Welcome Sir Joe to the kingdom. What a great addition!  :bow;

The Ladies are leaving footprints of chocolate every where they go, they are doing a fine job. For the reward  should we take the chocolate away and release them all?
Thankyou Viscount Sluff, and not yet, I have all the Binders needed by the Ladies of the Kingdom. Ive decided this may be a good plan, as the more chocolate they eat, the itchier they will become. Sir Kenneth, I'm turning the Binders over to you dispense them as you see fit, but I suggest waiting to see if the Ladies of the Kingdom surrender from the madness of the itch. Adding the leafy substance to the chocolate was a good idea!!!!

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #432 on: September 23, 2007, 03:17:05 PM »

No itching becasue of the leafy substance we are rapidly smoking. For some reason it mitigates the effect of the itchiness of the chocolate. 

Cum-by-ya! My Lord....

Can we change the song to Little Rabbit Foo Foo?

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
AlohaBeth

« Reply #433 on: September 23, 2007, 03:46:02 PM »

Good news my dear ladies, Kitkatz and the Damn Dame Goofynina, I found snack bags of doritos and lots of soda! come back to us ladies -- the chocolate is not good for your complexion!  Come on!  They are cool ranch doritos!!  I also found Dylan and Joni Mitchell albums -- come back to the safe cottage where the other fair madens and I wait for you and are quit prepared for your munchies and need for groovy music...

Imagine a world that lived with the Aloha Spirit.
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #434 on: September 23, 2007, 03:55:05 PM »

Ah, but the leafy substance Viscount Sluff added is ADDICTING, and only Viscount Sluff has  it. Soon your supply will run out, then either your addiction to the chocolate and the need for binders or more leafy substance will cause you all to be putty in our hands - You cannot win!!

Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #435 on: September 24, 2007, 03:04:28 AM »

Oh what a happy place is the dungeon with chocolate and leafy stuff. oh peace ........love......Let us end this feud and live here happily everafter.
Lady Alohabeth, come and join your mother and the other ladies and abandon your leafy cottage (It's booby trapped anyway) and live in peace and harmony with leafy stuff and chocolate.

Dialysis, Leafy Stuff and Rock 'n Roll.  :yahoo; :yahoo;

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #436 on: September 24, 2007, 06:45:44 AM »

"All you need is love"  "What the world needs now, is love,sweet love"  "I get by with a little help from my friends"  "Imagine all the people..."       Ahhhhhhh. tie dyed t-shirts, love beads, mood rings-----those were the day!!   Peace and love.      Ok, bring on the chocolate--I am starting to feel groovy!

Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #437 on: September 24, 2007, 06:56:17 AM »

I'm releasing everyone to enjoy the leafy choclate. This "makes me feel fine" ;musicalnote;
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #438 on: September 24, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »

I think I dated him!!! :rofl;

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #439 on: September 24, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »

Let us all join together and fight "Kidney Disease".
I think I dated him!!! :rofl;
:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
And I dated his brother! :beer1;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #440 on: September 25, 2007, 04:07:02 AM »

Sluff great outfit, funny place for cannabis plants though. ;)

Well I think maybe our little crazy fantasy is at an end. I don't know where else we can take it unless someone can push it in a new storyline direction.i've had great fun with this thread, I think we all have. :2thumbsup; This thread has numbered 23 pages in less than 4 weeks and for a story that's just been made up by everone as we went along is pretty good. Thanks every one I've never laughed so much in ages. Hope you all enjoyed it as mich as I have.

And so my friends our story ends
A tale of daring do
Of porridge fights and spending sprees
And heroes and villains too
Of loyalty and treachery and schemes and plots with chocolate
Kenneth who was Lord and King did treat his subjects kindly
Tiaras castles and anything to keep the people happy
But some with mischief on their minds of great advatage took
They took a trip to Harrods and did from Royal Wallet pluck
The Damn Dame disqualified in shame did organise much turmoil
But Ken and Sluff did do their Stuff with mighty weapons and baby oil
But all is happy now in court hostilities gone forever
For chocolate bars and leafy stuff have brought the court together

Cue- Scenes of mudslide at woodstock where the mud has been digitally altered to look like chocolate
and fade with strains of 'My my We're all Crazy Now'...Roll credits...  cut to comercials and next programme.  :bandance; :bandance; :bandance; :bandance;
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 06:11:31 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #441 on: September 25, 2007, 04:41:05 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; it's been fun.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #442 on: September 25, 2007, 06:07:20 AM »

Do I have to give back my tiara?     I haven't laughed this much in ages.  :rofl; Thanks guys for a great time.  Let me know if any of you go on another adventure, because I want to go too!! :yahoo;

Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #443 on: September 25, 2007, 06:13:06 AM »

If we can find participaters and can come up with funny story lines similiar to this one I would start a section just for this.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #444 on: September 25, 2007, 06:14:54 AM »

Do I have to give back my tiara?     I haven't laughed this much in ages.  :rofl; Thanks guys for a great time.  Let me know if any of you go on another adventure, because I want to go too!! :yahoo;

You can all keep your tiaras but I think I'll have the castle back. :rofl; For the time being the Viscount and me and our comrades have hung up our kilts. :ukflag;

Ken
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #445 on: September 25, 2007, 06:25:25 AM »

That was fun. Sir Ken thou dost have a wicked sense of humor! 

lifenotonthelist.com

Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #446 on: September 25, 2007, 09:10:41 AM »

You can all keep your tiaras but I think I'll have the castle back. :rofl; For the time being the Viscount and me and our comrades have hung up our kilts. :ukflag;
Im not hanging up my kilt, I like it too much   O0

Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #447 on: September 25, 2007, 09:11:46 AM »

It's not over. I'm taking Ken to court because my tiara made my hair fall out.  :(
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #448 on: September 25, 2007, 10:47:39 AM »

Im not hanging up my kilt, I like it too much   O0

I think i here a revival coming on  :secret; Holy Moly I'm with you JP but can we get Sir Kenneth to join forces once again? and This time lets rally to help those on dialysis!! Yes I'm alive!! I am alive!! Oh sheeeeeit I'm almost out of chocolate.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #449 on: September 25, 2007, 11:05:43 AM »

If Ken hung up his kilt---well, I am just wondering what he is walking around in? 

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »