I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:33:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170859 times)
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #275 on: September 17, 2007, 07:21:18 AM »

Hey, how did I turn out to be a bad Lady??    Lady Romona wanted a new wardrobe too.  (Can you hear me whining?)   Remember, I am a loyal subject--I think I got a bum deal!  Maybe we do need a revolution :rofl;  I am beginning to understand why people fled to the colonies.         :secret; Ladies, shall we unite?     Gentleman, what say you? Your Ladies in Waiting want respect and dignity!

Sorry I gave you some bad press Paris but you did spend all my doe. But please no more talk of revolution
you are all respected and noble ladies of the court. Me and Sluff enjoyed the porridge by the way.

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2007, 07:35:50 AM »

Hmmmmmm----me thinks it is time for the duel--men in skirts, that's what we want!!! :clap;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2007, 07:46:37 AM »

Hmmmmmm----me thinks it is time for the duel--men in skirts, that's what we want!!! :clap;

Oh not again. How about we just wear skirts?........and camisole tops

Ken
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #278 on: September 17, 2007, 08:54:18 AM »

BRAVO KEN  :clap; :clap; BRAVO  :clap; :clap; :clap;   That was awesome, i laughed all the way through and then.........WTF?? Oh hell no, you did not take away my title, BEWARE PRINCESS ANGELA, I will get my title back and i will do anything, ANYTHING I SAY to get it back.   >:(  >:(   You have been warned  8)  :boxing; :boxing;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #279 on: September 17, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »

BRAVO KEN  :clap; :clap; BRAVO  :clap; :clap; :clap;   That was awesome, i laughed all the way through and then.........WTF?? Oh hell no, you did not take away my title, BEWARE PRINCESS ANGELA, I will get my title back and i will do anything, ANYTHING I SAY to get it back.   >:(  >:(   You have been warned  8)  :boxing; :boxing;

Anything?
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #280 on: September 17, 2007, 09:31:54 AM »

Lord and Master Kinky Ken, that was a lovely report of the porridge romp.  You must be exhausted from all that reporting.   (Can you tell that I am trying to get back in good graces with Ken?)     I have been telling my daughter, Beth (she'll be in Vegas) about our kingdom.  I read posts out loud to her and we both are in hysterics.  She is a theater geek, so she loves all our drama.  Two nights ago she had a dream about all of us---maybe I am talking about it too much!! 

And about the duel----how about the kind with horses and long spears or whatever they are called.  Horses, sweaty men and someone being spreared--now that sounds like fun.    Maybe out at Windsor Castle, since we have trashed the Tower of London with the porridge fest.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #281 on: September 17, 2007, 01:33:08 PM »

Even negative publicity is publicity. Miss Paris and I have been asked to host a new reality show. It is called "Men In Skirts and the Women Who Love Them". It will feature men who think they are Royality and the women who put them in their place. Sort of a Nanny911. Of course there is a Dame that gives these guys a run for their money. There is also a "princess" to put a twist in the plot. I'm not sure when it will air, but I told them not on Tuesdays because I have "bowling".  :bandance;
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #282 on: September 17, 2007, 01:56:58 PM »

can a tired, if not sticky lady just get a cup of tea and a bit of port   :wine;

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #283 on: September 17, 2007, 02:22:07 PM »

can a tired, if not sticky lady just get a cup of tea and a bit of port   :wine;

HELL NO!!!  Especially after the little remark you made about the Raider/Bronco game  :thumbdown;  But we wont discuss that topic here now will we??  >:(  ;D  But i guess i can feed you some crumbs and a sip of water, if i must, you know, i am the Queen and i really dont have to do it but out of the kindness of my heart i am going to bend this ONCE, so dont get used to it, you, you, Bronco fan you.... ;) ;)

:secret; of course you can have tea and a bit of port, i need to play the role ya know  :thumbup;  i luvz ya grammalady

www.kidneyoogle.com
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #284 on: September 17, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »

now be nice.......the tower has a history of lost heads.........

s
......................................................................................

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

goofynina
Member for Life

« Reply #285 on: September 17, 2007, 02:42:09 PM »

and who do you think ordered those heads?? Muahahahahahahaaaa  >:D

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2007, 03:49:57 PM »

geeezzz you are scaring me dam dame!
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2007, 03:54:54 PM »

you're scared,  you....... i expect you and ken to protect me, kilts and all and of course provide tea

s

okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2007, 04:22:35 PM »

:lol;

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
glitter
Elite Member

« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2007, 05:13:55 PM »

Oh MY Gosh!!!!!!!!!! I just read this thread for the first time!! I haven't laughed this hard in ages and ages- you crazy people crack me up !!!! and 'Back boobs' and all are shaking!!! LOL

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Jack A Adams July 2, 1957--Feb. 28, 2009
I will miss him- FOREVER

caregiver to Jack (he was on dialysis)
RCC
nephrectomy april13,2006
dialysis april 14,2006
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »

Glitter, welcome to our royal family!  I think from all the inbreeding, we are all a little batty!  But we are having such a good time.  I am sure many don't read this thread because they aren't British on dialysis----but it hasn't stopped some of us.  Be good to Damn Dame Goofynina--she rules!   (of course, we let sexy Sluff and kinky Ken thing they do) 

Okarol , LOVE the cartoon :rofl;

Romona, I think the reality show is a marvelous idea!  Thanks for letting me co-host.  You will be the cute perky one, I'll be the not perky one (remember the melon issue?).   I think it should show right before "MEN IN TREES".  That would tie in nicely.  Or maybe--"Men in skirts in trees" :rofl;   We will be on the ground reporting! :thumbup;

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »

At least someone will get us a new waredrobe!
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

Could someone please get grammalady her tea and crumpets?  Where is the cook, butler, someone who can get the silver tea set and serve this tired, sticky woman her tea?!  In the meantime, grammalady, have one of these  :wine;  You just can't get good help in these drafty old castles.  Heads are going to roll!

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #293 on: September 18, 2007, 02:30:06 AM »

Lord and Master Kinky Ken, that was a lovely report of the porridge romp.  You must be exhausted from all that reporting.   (Can you tell that I am trying to get back in good graces with Ken?)     I have been telling my daughter, Beth (she'll be in Vegas) about our kingdom.  I read posts out loud to her and we both are in hysterics.  She is a theater geek, so she loves all our drama.  Two nights ago she had a dream about all of us---maybe I am talking about it too much!! 

And about the duel----how about the kind with horses and long spears or whatever they are called.  Horses, sweaty men and someone being spreared--now that sounds like fun.    Maybe out at Windsor Castle, since we have trashed the Tower of London with the porridge fest.

For your kind compliment above I forgive thee for my current status of bankruptsy.  :bow;

Lady Paris regarding the  ;D duel. Problem is is that there aren't enough men posting to this thread for this kind of contest and besides your talking about spears and stuff. Spears can hurt, spill blood....MY BLOOD!!!! Besides me and the Mighty Weaponed one will need some kilnd of protection for the contents of our kilts!

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #294 on: September 18, 2007, 02:35:02 AM »

you're scared,  you....... i expect you and ken to protect me, kilts and all and of course provide tea
We'll protect you but you've got to stop drinking all that tea. Jeeeez the gas!!! ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 02:47:53 AM by Ken Shelmerdine » Logged

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #295 on: September 18, 2007, 02:44:26 AM »

Viscount Sluff...did you hear that...did the Damn Dame just call herself...QUEEN???????

Methinks some of our ladies getteth ideas above their stations. I say they be thrown into  the dungeons where they will be forced to dresseth in leather attire, shackle us in chains and beat us incessantly with Rhino Whips......There ladies,...now let that be a lesson to you all!!!! 

Ken
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #296 on: September 18, 2007, 04:36:33 AM »

For your kind compliment above I forgive thee for my current status of bankruptsy. :bow;

Lady Paris regarding the ;D duel. Problem is is that there aren't enough men posting to this thread for this kind of contest and besides your talking about spears and stuff. Spears can hurt, spill blood....MY BLOOD!!!! Besides me and the Mighty Weaponed one will need some kilnd of protection for the contents of our kilts!

Ooohhhhhhhhhhh pleeaasee..........Ken you are so dramatic. We'll bring pints with us (of blood). We'll tranfuse you and you'll be good as new.
As far as the leather, that is what I wear everyday. I'll pick my outfit up from the cleaners on my back from church.  >:D

EDITED: Fixed quote error - Sluff/ Admin
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:23:36 AM by Sluff » Logged
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2007, 05:28:55 AM »

For your kind compliment above I forgive thee for my current status of bankruptsy. :bow;

Lady Paris regarding the ;D duel. Problem is is that there aren't enough men posting to this thread for this kind of contest and besides your talking about spears and stuff. Spears can hurt, spill blood....MY BLOOD!!!! Besides me and the Mighty Weaponed one will need some kilnd of protection for the contents of our kilts!

Ooohhhhhhhhhhh pleeaasee..........Ken you are so dramatic. We'll bring pints with us (of blood). We'll tranfuse you and you'll be good as new.
As far as the leather, that is what I wear everyday. I'll pick my outfit up from the cleaners on my back from church.  >:D

EDITED: Fixed quote error - Sluff/ Admin

Don't forget the whip!

Ken
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2007, 06:13:43 AM »

It is so nice to wake up in this kingdom :2thumbsup;  Leather?  Ahh man, I really don't look good in leather.  Although black is slimming :yahoo;  Two men with a royal court of only females---why should these men complain about anything?  They should be very protective of these lovely ladies and be thrilled to be surrounded by such grace and beauty :rofl;

Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »

I can't remember what I did with my whips. I think I lent them to someone.  ???
It was Paris, Goofynina......................... I remember Sluff borrowed them for his weekend of frolic.
Sluff can I have them back?  :D
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »