I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:29:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anymore Brits out there on Dialysis?  (Read 170824 times)
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #250 on: September 16, 2007, 04:45:01 AM »

Very well then, I will be hosting free showers before the fun begins.  :rofl;  :rofl;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

Life's a bitch and then you go on dialysis!

« Reply #251 on: September 16, 2007, 04:50:00 AM »

Very well then, I will be hosting free showers before the fun begins.  :rofl;  :rofl;

And I'll bring the video equipement  >:D :rofl; :rofl;

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #252 on: September 16, 2007, 04:53:16 AM »

Who said we weren't doing anything to get ready for the showdown? We are well prepared, now lets see the action!  :rofl;
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #253 on: September 16, 2007, 05:47:00 AM »

Who said we weren't doing anything to get ready for the showdown? We are well prepared, now lets see the action! :rofl;
Might I suggest a sugar scrub. Brown sugar. It is a great exflolliate for the skin. Goes well with oatmeal.  :bandance;
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #254 on: September 16, 2007, 09:20:19 AM »

i'm lost, confused and befuzzled....................

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2007, 09:22:13 AM »

As am I gramm

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2007, 09:59:12 AM »

i'm lost, confused and befuzzled....................

That was the plan.

Actually the ladies showdown will be in oatmeal instead of coleslaw or jello.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #257 on: September 16, 2007, 10:45:12 AM »

I don't see why anyone is confused!! Sexy Sluff and Kinky Ken are wearing skirts, revealing their weapons while Goofynina, Romona, KitKatz and Paris are romping in porraidge!!  In the meantime, I have used up all of Ken's credit line--oh yeah, Princess Angela picked out a tiara, too.    Lady Kitkatz wants chocolate and lots of it.  Romona is busy sewing kilts and thingys to keep weapons from chaffing.  Doesn't that all make perfect sense?     :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;   

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2007, 01:12:42 PM »

I don't see why anyone is confused!! Sexy Sluff and Kinky Ken are wearing skirts, revealing their weapons while Goofynina, Romona, KitKatz and Paris are romping in porraidge!! In the meantime, I have used up all of Ken's credit line--oh yeah, Princess Angela picked out a tiara, too. Lady Kitkatz wants chocolate and lots of it. Romona is busy sewing kilts and thingys to keep weapons from chaffing. Doesn't that all make perfect sense? :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Very well said.  :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2007, 01:40:46 PM »

I don't see why anyone is confused!! Sexy Sluff and Kinky Ken are wearing skirts, revealing their weapons while Goofynina, Romona, KitKatz and Paris are romping in porraidge!!  In the meantime, I have used up all of Ken's credit line--oh yeah, Princess Angela picked out a tiara, too.    Lady Kitkatz wants chocolate and lots of it.  Romona is busy sewing kilts and thingys to keep weapons from chaffing.  Doesn't that all make perfect sense?     :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;   

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

Ken
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2007, 02:04:40 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;
Thank goodness none of us are famous. If the tabloids got a hold of this we'd be chased by the paparozzi. I guess I will have rethink my bid for a Senate seat.  :pics;
This has all the makings of a juicy scandal.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #261 on: September 16, 2007, 02:17:02 PM »

The fight takes place tonight. :yahoo; The report of the action will apear on this thread later today or tomorrow.
WATCH THIS SPACE!

Ken
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2007, 02:23:49 PM »

I have acquired a large spoon!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Romona
Elite Member

« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2007, 02:36:20 PM »

The fight takes place tonight. :yahoo; The report of the action will apear on this thread later today or tomorrow.
WATCH THIS SPACE!

If you would like your ad to appear during the mischief and mayhem please call: 555- OATS.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2007, 02:58:32 PM »

Will you be using Quaker quick oats or steel cut oats?  It makes a difference in the complexion and texture which ones you use..

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »

I am sorry all but unless we switch to Cream of Wheat, you can count me out,,, I WANT CREAM OF WHEAT  :2thumbsup;  and i wont even need a spoon  :o

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »

Blaaaa- cream of wheat?? Yuck!  Has anyone given thought to chocolate pudding ---no, no,  just one huge hot fudge sundae!?  That should satisfy cravings and fantasies! :2thumbsup;     (When you all finally meet me, you will have a hard time thinking I am the one who made these posts)   At least the fudge might hide a few of my problem areas!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2007, 04:22:15 PM »

No, no not cream of wheat, too high in phophorous. It has to be Malt O meal or nothing!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2007, 01:51:04 AM »

No, no not cream of wheat, too high in phophorous. It has to be Malt O meal or nothing!

???Now come on ladies it's porridge, the pit has already been filled. I know it's high in phosphate but you're wrestling in it not eating it!

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2007, 04:28:40 AM »

What are we going to do with the lack of participation? Shall we take them straight to the dungeon and hold them captive? Lord Schelmerdine please advise and I shall carry out at your direction accordingly.
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #270 on: September 17, 2007, 05:01:30 AM »

What are we going to do with the lack of participation? Shall we take them straight to the dungeon and hold them captive? Lord Schelmerdine please advise and I shall carry out at your direction accordingly.

Sluff
They'll participate just you wait and see. But lets take them to the dungeon anyway. :rofl;

Ken
Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2007, 05:06:43 AM »

Well the big night ladies and gentleman has finally arrived.

Welcome to the Royal Albert Hall for the
LADIES OF THE COURT OF KENNETH PORRIDGE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS

:popcorn;  :clap;

Due to a high demand for tickets for this event the venue had to be changed as the main hall at the Tower was deemed unsuitable.

The ladies are all showered (Sluff’s having to go for a lie down) and are proceeding towards the porridge pit and the contestants are.

THE DAMN DAME DUCHESS GOOFYNINA------ No stranger to the porridge circuit and current world champion.

LADY PARIS OF NEAR VICTORIA STATION------Spendthrift (out for what she can get.)

LADY ROMONA -----as above but likes football so that’s OK

LADY KITKATZ-----Chocolate bar freak.

PRINCESS ANGELA THE CONFUSED.-----Sweet and innocent (lovely name)

LADY GRAMMA-----attends the court occasionally but a formidable opponent.

LADY BAJANNE------Loyal subject (good left hook)

LADY KICKSTART----UK contestant

LADY ANNA -------Buys her draws from M&S

It’s a full house here at this historic arena which is the Royal Albert Hall.. The opening ceremony of the national anthem sung to the tune of ‘I May be a Quaker but I do Like my Oats.’ has been sung and the crowd eagerly await the action to come. Adjudicators Viscount Sluff and Lord Kenneth looking resplendent in their kilts look at their watches and….the whistle blows and their off.

The Damn Dame is first into the porridge followed by Ladies Gramma and Anna. Lady Paris gingerly tests the porridge with her big toe and…..oh….oh…..Lady Romona has crept up behind her and shoulder charged her in and then she plunges in after her. Well….Lady Paris looks furious and lunges at Lady Romona in sheer anger! But Romona is ready for her and neatly gets Paris in a headlock. The Damn Dame and Ladies Gramma and Anna meanwhile are just moodily slopping about in the porridge circling one another each waiting for the first move. But the action’s all happening between Paris and Romona and……wait a minute…..yes …Paris has turned the tables and Romona’s out cold. It seems that Paris had cleverly concealed her purse which was full of silver and gold trinkets bought from Harrods and the weight of it when Paris hit her over the head with it knocked her out cold.

Meanwhile, the Damn Dame has made her first move with a double drop kick on Lady Gramma and the force of it has taken Anna out as well. And now all the contestants have taken to the porridge ….and its mayhem, the crowd are going wild. Lady Kitkatz does a forearm smash on Lady Bajanne who just can’t seem to get in her famous left hook with any effect and Kickstart starts with a kick at nobody in particular  Oh….it’s stepped up another gear, can’t tell what’s going on, there’s arms and legs heads feet butts and boobs everywhere! It’s ferocious, it’s electrifying 
There’s porridge everywhere Sluff and Ken on the front row are covered in it.
The crowd are going wild.  :yahoo; :yahoo; :yahoo;

And now, only now, as the porridge mist clears I can see only the Damn Dame and Princess Angela. All the other contestants have thrown in the towel, too exhausted to continue.

The noise has died down to barely a murmur as the two remaining contestants slowly and cautiously eye each other up and down. The world champion is glaring malevolently at her opponent while Princess Angela although confused smiles at the audience sweet and innocently. Surely she can be no match for the Damn Dame who although to those who know her has a heart of gold will show no mercy to any god damn upstart son of a bitch princess.

You can now hear a pin drop

And then suddenly the final confrontation begins. Straight away the Damn Dame lands three well aimed forearm smashes to the midriff of Princess Angela who instantly doubles up in agony. Then a scissor kick followed by more smashes. There’s no way the princess can withstand such an onslaught, the crowd are on their feet, but the poor princess is being annihilated by the Damn Dame. Princess Angela is so dazed and confused she can only sum up the energy to hurl a handful of porridge into the by now jubilant face of Goofynina. But wait….oh this is astonishing…. The Damn Dame is temporarily blinded by the porridge and is rubbing her eyes furiously. And the princess having regained some energy seizes the opportunity and is now reigning blow after blow to the head and body of the world champion. Can this really be happening, Goofynina is staggering around the porridge pit she’s completely disorientated? She’s powerless against the Princess’s attack. Goofynina turns to her corner where her support team seem to handing bulky looking object to her can’t tell quite what it is but …..oh .. I can’t believe it…. She’s just hurled a Baxter Cycler at the princess and the princess is down, she’ll never recover in time, her support team are dragging her out of the porridge, she’s not unconscious but she’s definitely out of it and the world champion retains her title. The Damn Dame cavorts round the pit with arms held high. But wait….there’s some activity taking place between the two adjudicators……..

And The Damn Dame Duchess Goofynina has been DISQUALIFIED for foul play, she remonstrates frantically with Sluff who has the rule-book in his hand and is having none of it. She storms off angrily to the showers muttering words referring to castration and Sluff.

The world champion is defeated and the new champion is
PRINCESS ANGELA (lovely name) the CONFUSED :yahoo; :yahoo; :yahoo; :yahoo;

The Princess is sufficiently recovered to enable her to step forward to receive the golden porridge bowl and a ticket for dinner with Lord Kenneth  and Viscount Sluff at a porridge restaurant of her choice. (Sluff’s paying of course)

And so it’s goodnight from the Royal Albert Hall as the audience whoop and cheer for the new champion. ( que; fade to commercial break and next programme. 

Ken
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2007, 05:51:42 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; I have just recieved a scroll from the Dam Dame requesting a rematch with PRINCESS ANGELA (lovely name) the CONFUSED !!

Advise me as to what I should do. The Dam Dame goofynina is in a foul mood.
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #273 on: September 17, 2007, 06:17:47 AM »

Hey, how did I turn out to be a bad Lady??    Lady Romona wanted a new wardrobe too.  (Can you hear me whining?)   Remember, I am a loyal subject--I think I got a bum deal!  Maybe we do need a revolution :rofl;  I am beginning to understand why people fled to the colonies.         :secret; Ladies, shall we unite?     Gentleman, what say you? Your Ladies in Waiting want respect and dignity!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 06:20:05 AM by paris » Logged

Ken Shelmerdine
Elite Member

« Reply #274 on: September 17, 2007, 07:16:18 AM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; I have just recieved a scroll from the Dam Dame requesting a rematch with PRINCESS ANGELA (lovely name) the CONFUSED !!

Advise me as to what I should do. The Dam Dame goofynina is in a foul mood.

Be firm Sluff tell her she'll have to wait till next year cause I'm too exhausted from all that typing! ;D

Ken
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »