I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:38:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Home Dialysis - NxStage Users
| | |-+  Nxstage.com A great company doing great things, check it out. Portable Dialysis.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nxstage.com A great company doing great things, check it out. Portable Dialysis.  (Read 86376 times)
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« on: August 12, 2005, 02:33:53 AM »

http://www.nxstage.com/

Taken from their website:

Our innovations expand and improve treatment options for patients with renal failure and/or fluid overload. It’s about solutions that allow treatment when you want it, where you want it, how you need it. NxStage can change the way that caregivers think about treating their patients, and how patients think about their treatment.

http://www.nxstage.com/products/chronic-care.asp - Simple Home Dialysis, unlike traditional home hemo, Nice!

NxStage Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Home Hemodialysis System
First Truly Portable Hemodialysis System Cleared for Home Use; Gives Patients the Freedom to Receive Treatment at Home or "On the Road"; Increases Access to Daily Hemodialysis That Research Suggests Is Healthier for Patients

Lawrence MA, - (June 29, 2005) - NxStage Medical, Inc. today announced that it has received expanded Section 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its System One™ portable daily hemodialysis device for home use. This clearance was based on a formal clinical study comparing center-based and home-based daily hemodialysis with NxStage System One representing over 2,200 patient treatments. The study showed that hemodialysis with the NxStage System One is equivalent on a per treatment basis in-center and at home.

The NxStage System One is the smallest, commercially available hemodialysis system. It is portable, allowing patients to travel, and is easy to use by patients with their trained partners. Unlike traditional dialysis equipment, the NxStage system plugs into standard electrical outlets and requires no special infrastructure to operate, allowing its easy use in patients' homes. The personal freedom that NxStage Therapy offers patients makes it an attractive alternative for many of the estimated 300,000 people in the United States who live with chronic kidney failure and are treated with dialysis.

Hemodialysis, the most widely prescribed type of therapy for chronic kidney failure patients, typically consists of traveling to a dialysis clinic three times per week for treatment lasting three to four hours. Recent published surveys suggest that physicians, professionals and patients agree that a greater percentage of patients could benefit from home and/or assisted self-care therapies. There is also a growing body of literature supporting the clinical benefits of more frequent dialysis, often administered in the home. The System One is designed to address these developing markets as well as more traditional acute and chronic dialysis markets.

"Making daily, home-based hemodialysis easier and more flexible presents a tremendous opportunity to improve care for patients," said Michael A. Kraus, M.D., Clinical Director of the Home and Acute Dialysis Units at the Indiana University School of Medicine/Clarian Health Partners, and Principal Investigator of the clinical study comparing NxStage Therapy in the home and in-center settings. "Patients who convert to daily hemodialysis usually show more stable blood pressure, increased appetites and lower anemia rates. NxStage Therapy breaks new ground because its simplicity and portability can make daily hemodialysis more appealing and practical for a larger number of patients."

"I've reclaimed control of my life," states Susan Bower, a clinical trial participant who began using NxStage Therapy 19 months ago following years of three-times-a-week treatment. "I went out of my way to become part of this study. To be able to do what I want, when I want, including travel, means the world to me."

"We are delighted to receive this clearance for home use, which represents many years of hard work by the NxStage team and our clinical partners," said Jeffrey Burbank, President and Chief Executive Officer of NxStage Medical. "The NxStage System One has already been well received in the hospital and dialysis center settings. With our new FDA home clearance, we hope to make home daily hemodialysis more accessible to chronic kidney failure patients, providing patients and their families more freedom and, potentially, significantly improved quality of life."

The NxStage System One is offered by a number of partnering hospitals and dialysis centers across the country. NxStage intends to progressively broaden geographic access to the System One so that it can become more available to physicians and their patients. Treatment with NxStage System One is covered by Medicare just like all other hemodialysis treatments as part of the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) program.

About NxStage Medical, Inc.
Headquartered in Lawrence, Massachusetts, NxStage Medical, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets innovative systems for the treatment of end-stage renal disease, acute kidney failure and fluid overload.

- Epoman

Here are the specs:

Therapy Options
Hemofiltration, hemodialysis, and/or ultrafiltration

Flow Rates
Blood: Up to 600 mL/min
Fluid Exchange:
Up to 12 L/hr
Fluid Removal:
Up to 2.4 L/hr

Size
Dimensions:

(in) 15 x 15 x 18
Weight:  About 75 pounds

Cartridge Configuration
With or without a pre-attached filter
Single use, gamma sterilized

Picture attached is from the NxStage website.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 01:51:09 PM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 06:14:18 PM »

Well after watching this for some time now and hearing so many good things about it. I decided my goal for this year is to get on this machine. I would love doing this at home. I also like the fact that I would be able to take my wife on a vacation for the first time in 13 years of marriage (I don't call visiting her mother and step dad in Oklahoma a vacation). But anyways the bad thing is for some reason over here on the West coast it is just barely being used in fact the nearest Davita that supports it is a few hundred miles away. However Kaiser in Los Angeles has just started a NxStage program. I would have to leave Davita (oh no please not that  ::))
But I got to get the Kaiser doctor to refer me. But her and I have not been on the best of terms, EVER. My Davita doctor has no problem with it and would like me to be his Guinea pig. It amazes me however how unknowledgable the staff of Davita were about this spectacular machine, I literally have to educate them about this machine, Even the social worker had no idea in fact she had no idea Davita even offered Home Dialysis besides PD, and she works there and is supposed to be my advocate.  ::) I did call the Davita that is offering it that is a few hundred miles away and the charge nurse was very helpful, she even called Nxstage to find a center closer to me.

So I will keep you all updated on my attempt to be the first one at my center to be on the Nxstage system. I have learned that in life if you want to get something done it's better to do it yourself, that is if you want to ever see it done.

- Epoman
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 12:00:21 AM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 11:58:09 PM »

Well I got word today that my Kaiser doctor is on board with the idea and is sending a referal to the Kaiser hosiptal that offers training. I got the call from one of the case workers today and I was really surprised. So now it's just a matter of time it looks like. I may make my goal earlier than I thought. This will change my world and I can't express the feelings I have right now. Lately I have been getting really down going to the clinic and rightfully so I have been doing it for almost 13 years straight. It's time for a change. I'll keep you all updated. If I have to leave Davita and go to a Kaiser unit so be it.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

susie q

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 04:23:37 AM »

This sounds great Epoman... good for you.. hope everything works out!  :)
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 12:32:49 PM »

Another update, I got a email last night from the So. Cal. NxStage rep and he left me his cell number. Well I replied and I told him my situation (Long email, sorry Alvin)  ;) And I left him my Cell and home numbers and what do you know, he called me this morning and introduced himself and told me what the So. Cal. situation was and how UCLA Davita will be starting their NxStage program soon (couple of months) and he would forward my information to the right person over at UCLA Davita.

Thank you Alvin for taking the time to speak with me and for trying to get in touch with me in the first place. It is people like you that are going to Revolutionize this terrible disease, and make life better for us patients. It really impressed me that you took the time to call and took an active roll in my situation.   

Alvin gave me permission to give his contact numbers out so if anyone else out there in Southern California wants more info about the NxStage email me at admin@ihatedialysis.com and I will forward his information to you.

Everything is moving so fast. I now have to decide should I wait for "UCLA Davita" or go with "Kaiser" I could probally get on Kaisers NxStage program sooner but I would loose my Neph that I have been with for almost 13 years. As long as I meet my goal which is being at home before my birthday which is August I will be happy.

- Epoman

Here is the email I received:

Hi, I work for NxStage in So CA.  I am trying to get in touch with
Epoman about the NxStage system one cycler he is interested in.  If you
know how to reach him, please give him my e-mail; ******@nxstage.com and
my cell; ***-***-****.  He can contact me by either method he chooses.

Thanks,
Alvin Armer
nxSTAGE Medical, Inc.
www.nxstage.com

Here is the Reply I sent him:

Hello I received your email, my name is Bill Halcomb and I am extremely interested in the NxStage. I have been watching your company for a while now and I think your machine is the revolution that many of us long term patients thought we would never live to see. I have been on for almost 13 years now straight no transplant. And my body has definitely taken a beating. Even though I am the owner/admin of ihatedialysis.com I created the site not to endorse a negative attitude but to rather give fellow patients an "outlet" to rant and vent there frustrations with the everyday frustrations living with kidney failure. For example as you can read from one of my recent posts I had asked my Davita social worker about Home-Hemo and she had no idea Davita even offered a home program other than PD. And when I told her about NxStage she was totally clueless, and she is supposed to be our advocate. So I started on my quest calling NxStage and Davitaathome and Kaiser getting all the information I could to get the ball rolling. I have the approval of both my doctors (Kaiser, and Davita) and I already have been sticking myself for several years.

To be honest I am just looking for a better way of life. I want to be able to go on a cruise and or trip with my wife and vacation on my schedule and also I have a 8 year old son and I am very active in my son's schooling. I am very active in the PTA and I am also the yearbook chairman. I am constantly having to request different dialysis times at my center just so I can make some of my son's events at school. Sometimes Davita can not accommodate me so I miss out at my son's school. I am also the assistant coach of my son's basketball team with the Y.M.C.A. even though I am in a wheelchair.

I am tired of the in-center environment and I feel this will give me new hope and encouragement to know that If I dialysis at home not only will I have more freedom, I will feel better and will live longer. My only goal in life is to see my son go off to college and become a better man than I.

So far I have not had any luck with a possible Davita in my area close enough to train me. I am willing to travel to get trained. I would like to stick with Davita if possible however I will change to a different center if need be. I am sure I would learn the machine quickly as I am very adapt to technological items. Plus I already know how to canulate myself.

Thank you for taking interest in my situation, and if you have any more questions or if you can help me, feel free to contact me further via email or my cell phone at ***-***-**** or at home ***-***-****

I hope to add my success story to your website one day and let the world know what great things your company is doing for us. Even in a world where in-center hemodialysis is big business and highly profitable.

Bill Halcomb
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 12:38:20 PM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Black
Elite Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 02:51:50 PM »

WHOOPEEEE!!  Good job!!  Way to go, Epoman!  You'll be "Home" soon.

BTW, my couple of contacts w/ NxStage when I was searching for a clinic for my husband were also very positive.  Wish I had the $$$ to invest in their stock -- I could have bought soon after the IPO at less than $10 and currently it's pushing $15.

Lorelle

Husband Mike Diagnosed with PKD Fall of 2004
Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Started diaysis 2/5/07 on NxStage
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »

Wow Epoman that is great!!  I hope you get trained and home dialysis soon.  It will be interesting to watch your progress.

:D :)

Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 10:07:18 PM »

Well another update it looks like I may be getting closer to my goal in fact I spoke with one center today (Thanks to Alvin the NxStage rep) and if I decide to go through them I would be added to their list and I could start my training in May maybe late April.
It's not a Davita center nor is it a Kaiser center, it's a "indie" (independent). I spoke to the man in charge over there and he was very knowledgable and he seemed to truly care about my situation.

It's all a matter of me making a decision, I have to decide fast though because NxStage is going to be BIG in So.Cal. the waiting lists are going to grow fast. I don't want to be stuck on a waiting list forever.

This is truly an exciting time for people with ESRD.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Sara
Elite Member

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 09:18:53 AM »

I am getting more and more intrigued the more I read about the NxStage machine.  I think we have to definitely wait until we move (hopefully this year into our own home) as right now we don't have an extra room, and with 4 dogs and a few cats, it wouldn't be a proper environment for the machine/procedures right out in the open w/ all of them running around.  Epo, best of luck getting that set up for yourself as quickly as possible!

Sara, wife to Joe (he's the one on dialysis)

Hemodialysis in-center since Jan '06
Transplant list since Sept '06
Joe died July 18, 2007
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 02:29:09 PM »

I am getting more and more intrigued the more I read about the NxStage machine.  I think we have to definitely wait until we move (hopefully this year into our own home) as right now we don't have an extra room, and with 4 dogs and a few cats, it wouldn't be a proper environment for the machine/procedures right out in the open w/ all of them running around.  Epo, best of luck getting that set up for yourself as quickly as possible!

The NxStage is going to revolutionize the industry. I don't have an extra room I'm going to just put it in my bedroom, and I live in an apartment.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Sara
Elite Member

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 06:01:14 PM »

How close do you have to live to a center to get the NxStage?  The closest one that I can find is in New Port Richey, which I think is about 3-4 hours away.  :-\

Joe died July 18, 2007
Black
Elite Member

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »

How close do you have to live to a center to get the NxStage?  The closest one that I can find is in New Port Richey, which I think is about 3-4 hours away.  :-\

Hi Sara,

Are you north or south of NPR?

Lorelle

Lorelle

Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Sara
Elite Member

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 06:58:47 PM »

North...we're in Jacksonville.  Are you in FL?

Joe died July 18, 2007
Black
Elite Member

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 08:04:27 PM »

North...we're in Jacksonville.  Are you in FL?

Born and raised in FL.  Was just there a couple of weeks ago -- have family in central FL and a cousin in Jacksonville.

Have you contacted NxStage to see where they already have machines in FL?  Is that how you found NPR center?

Lorelle

Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 08:34:57 PM »

I have spoken to a NxStage rep (So. Cal) and he said people are traveling to get to a center to train. Some are traveling from other states, several hours away from their home. I say are you willing to travel 3-4 hours once a month to the center? just until a center closer to you offers it then you can transfer. Once you're trained you're all set. You do not have to deal with the bullshit of in center and you will have your FREEDOM. Trust me I've been doing this along time. If you can get NxStage by driving 3-4 hours once a month DO IT!!! You husband will feel better and have much less complications down the road If this machine was available 12-13 years ago and I knew then what I know now believe me I would travel to the other end the world to get trained. Trust me this will be so good for your husband emotionally and physically.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Sara
Elite Member

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 10:09:35 PM »

Do you know what the training is like?  Is it one day a week for several weeks, or every day?  Do you have to go to that one center for once a month bloodwork and check up, or can you go to any center for that?

Joe died July 18, 2007
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 11:54:58 PM »

Do you know what the training is like?  Is it one day a week for several weeks, or every day?  Do you have to go to that one center for once a month bloodwork and check up, or can you go to any center for that?

Training can be anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the individual. You would go Monday through Friday 5 days a weeks for training and dialyize at the same time. Most centers allow you to draw your own blood at home and mail them, or take them yourself, or someone will pick them up. It's up to the center. You can't go to any center you would need to go to the center you were trained at, that will be your "Home" center. The actual training would consist of learning how to set up the machine and learning how to stick your own needles. And would also learn about the different alarms and how to resolve problems that may arise, such as getting saline if you start to cramp, or your pressure drops.

I have spoken to many people about this machine and I have not found one person speak bad about this machine. It almost sounds too good to be true. The only thing you need to remember is you will be dialyzing more often than conventional dialysis. You will be running shorter however most people run 2.5 to 3 hours versus in center 3 to 4 hours. I myself will be starting off with 5 days a week 2.5 hours and I'll see how that goes.

At my home I will have a nice recliner with heat and massage, my TV with DVD player and digital cable with all the cable movie channels, A nice window to look out of, a tray that will hold my Laptop computer with wireless internet connection, Stereo/Radio, All my books available to me, a home phone instead of having to use a cell phone in center getting bad reception, the room temperature just right, and best of all no one dying in the chair right next to me. Oh and lets not forget not having to listen to techs talk their native language right in front of you laughing and having a great time all awhile you have no idea what the hell they are saying.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Black
Elite Member

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2006, 06:27:10 AM »

My husband, Mike, and I have made arrangements to train at a Davita clinic in Atlanta, two hours  away.  The director said we would train together for a week or two and then I would come home while he continued to train for several weeks.  (In a later conversation, since speaking w/ me at length for a couple of times, she said she felt sure I could probably stay less than 10 days and my husband probably just two or three weeks.) 

She said there are rooms at a local hospital, like a Ronald McDonald house, where we could stay if we were financially unable to afford a motel for that length of time.  (We'll probably stay w/ family who live in Atlanta.)  After Mike comes home we will communicate w/ the center by computer and phone, and only have to go there once a month.  If a center nearer to us gets NxStage we can transfer there.

If I were you I'd start w/ a phone call to NxStage, asking for the closest clinic already using their machines.  Ask for a call back from a sales rep and ask them if they know of a clinic in your area that would possibly be favorable to starting a NxStage program.  Can't remember where I heard it but I think NxStage wants at least 10 patients to start a program in a clinic.  You may have to actually visit several clinics in your area and meet w/ the social worker or director to get the ball rolling.  The incentive will be that once the program gets started the clinic will make money off of the NxStage patients because their overhead for those patients is lower than in-center dialysis!  (Isn't it ridiculous that we have to be the advocates for better and more efficient care for their patients!?!   >:(  )

There are probably a couple of dozen dialysis clinics within 100 miles of Jacksonville.  Last year Davita bought most of the Gambro clinics.  According to switchboard.com there are about 20 Gambro dialysis clinics within 100 miles of Jacksonville, so you may be able to find one of them already working to get a NxStage program going.

Also, here are two lists of dialysis clinics -- don't know how current the contact info is.

http://www.healthcarehiring.com/dialysis_facilities_florida.html

http://www.healthcarehiring.com/dialysis_facilities_georgia.html

I suggest checking the the Davita and Gambro clinics first and then the independents -- IMO, Fresenius is the least likely to be cooperative as they want patients to continue to use their machines.

I know this is an aggravating situation for you -- it took me several weeks to find the clinic in Atlanta, but I truly believe it was worth the time and effort to get this for my husband.

Good luck and please let me know how it goes for ya'll.

Lorelle

Lorelle

Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Black
Elite Member

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2006, 07:30:25 AM »

... At my home I will have a nice recliner with heat and massage, my TV with DVD player and digital cable with all the cable movie channels, A nice window to look out of, a tray that will hold my Laptop computer with wireless internet connection, Stereo/Radio, All my books available to me, a home phone instead of having to use a cell phone in center getting bad reception, the room temperature just right, and best of all no one dying in the chair right next to me. Oh and lets not forget not having to listen to techs talk their native language right in front of you laughing and having a great time all awhile you have no idea what the hell they are saying.

- Epoman

Bravo!! I am soooo happy for you!!  You guys doing this for a long time have been through so much.  The day to day aggravations you mention above were horrible :o but really not the worst.  IMO, the worst is the ignorance and arrogance of the medical professionals who should have taken better care of you >:(.  I can't imagine the relief you anticipate by being in control in your own home and being able to really take care of yourself at the high standard all dialysis patients deserve.  Dialysis is still going to be a b*tch at times but I really believe in 5 years you will be so much better and that wheel chair just a memory!  People like my husband, Mike, are benefitting so much from the experiences of people like you.  I can't thank all of you enough and I'm so happy to share in your joy!

Lorelle

Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
kevno

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 05:13:35 PM »

Good luck to all who are trying to get on NxStage. Plus Epoman you will have all that time on your hands to do what you want with your son. It sounds much better than going 3 x a week to the dialysis center. :)

Kevno

But this little saying keeps me going!!

"RENAL PATIENTS NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!"
Bear

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 05:45:50 PM »

Unless I missed it amongst the lengthy postings....there's been no mention of
water treatment. :-\
I have 2 big ('sknidiver-size') carbon tanks & 2 (1 micron & 5 micron) filters
in a set-up outside the window, same as the ones in-center.
So, what happens when you go to a hotel/on a cruise/in a campervan, as
far as water treatment. I'm pretty sure the uinit's too small to have it built in.
But if you had a holiday home, or a relative you visited regularly, they could
get that side of it fixed up somewhere out of their way.... ;)
....very interested tho. What do they cost btw?  ;)

waves...Bear
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 06:00:58 PM »

Well new update I found a center thanks to the NxStage rep who can fit me in about the first week of MAY. That's just about 2 months from now. Everything is moving so fast and I am both excited and scared. remember I have been doing in-center Hemo for almost 13 years now and it's going to be a couple of more days a week extra of dialysis. But I will have FREEDOM and not be tied to a center.

Before I used to dream of seeing my son graduate high school and I would be content in knowing that I raised him and turned him into a man before my kidney failure finally got the best of me. But then a company like NxStage comes along and gives me hope and the very possibility of seeing my own son become a father himself. NxStage did not invent a new dialysis machine, they found a way to keep a father alive longer for his son.

- Epoman
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 06:05:53 PM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Black
Elite Member

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »

water treatment. :-\ ...

Because w/ NxStage here is none.

Lorelle

Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 07:05:07 PM »

water treatment. :-\
I have 2 big ('sknidiver-size') carbon tanks & 2 (1 micron & 5 micron) filters
in a set-up outside the window, same as the ones in-center.
So, what happens when you go to a hotel/on a cruise/in a campervan, as
far as water treatment. I'm pretty sure the uinit's too small to have it built in.
But if you had a holiday home, or a relative you visited regularly, they could
get that side of it fixed up somewhere out of their way.... ;)
....very interested tho. What do they cost btw?  ;)

Here read this: (See picture)

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator

Bear

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »

O.K.....I read it.  ;D
You are dealing with a skeptical old cynic here, Ep'
So I'd need a bit o' convincing.....still, we've got you
now as our guinea pig.  :o ;)
...off ya go my son - round that maize...oh, no that's rats
isn't it, sorry !  :D
Seriously tho...glad you could get on the program so quickly!
Best of luck.....you _may_ have to change the site name, perhaps??? ::) ::)

waves...Bear
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »