I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:18:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Greetings from Albuquerque, NM
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings from Albuquerque, NM  (Read 2885 times)
bioya

« on: May 22, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »

I got a late start out of Sunny Flordia for Warm Sunny Las Vegas by a few days. I am staying the night at a hotel with wireless internet so I thought I would log the laptop in. I hope you all have been well. I have been reading some of the posts and I see Mongo is still shouting the glory of Duh-Vita. Too bad!
I stopped in my old clinic the other day just before I left to say goodbye to my old patients. I got to see two shifts of the MWF folks. It was nice. I will miss them but they will be okay. The new FA and my old staff are great folks and they truly care for the patient and they take good care of them.  The FA that took my place agrees with my views on Duh-Vita and she is trying hard to keep the BS out of the clinic and away from the patients.  She just had two of her employees (I refuse to use the word teammate) come back from the academy and they were laughing about the party atmosphere there too.  She told me that she won't put up the cartoon posters that Duh-Vita sent her unless her ROD tells her to do it, but hey, she is never around the clinics anyway. Another Duh-Vita employee there for the money???  Maybe, just maybe, if enough people revolt from the idiot party requirements of Duh-Vita, they will be forced to work as a business and treat the patients with the dignity and respect that they deserve. At least, thats my hope anyway.
Anyway, enough of my rant. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and hope you all are doing well. I have to get to sleep. I want to be up and at it by 6am. I want to be in Las Vegas and at the new house at a decent hour. I would hate to wake up the new neighbors pulling in when I don't even know them.  Driving this truck is killing me by beating me to death with the bumps and I am not use to towing anything. If I make it to Las Vegas with my car still on the tow rack, I will be surprised.
Please take care of yourselves and I will log back in when I get the internet up and running. Again, as JOHN BOY AND BILLY in the morning say; "love ya, mean it". Oh jeeze, I wonder if they have John Boy and Billy on any radio stations in Las Vegas!! Bye for now!
Oh, I almost forgot, the new FA that took my place is suppose to get me a copy of the 2006 Duh-Vita party in Flordia for the managers. I will get them posted if I do get ahold of them. We can all laugh together!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 07:34:53 PM by bioya » Logged
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 08:46:44 PM »

Good luck on your move. Have fun!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »