I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:25:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  H.R. 5534/S.3353
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: H.R. 5534/S.3353  (Read 1739 times)
MooseMom
Member for Life

« on: March 03, 2020, 10:57:23 AM »

I received this from the Renal  Support Network regarding current legislation to extend Medicare coverage of immunosuppressants past the currently mandated 36 months post tx.  It looks to be a nifty tool that will allow you to easily send your support to your Congresspeople should you wish to do so.

https://www.rsnhope.org/kidney-disease-advocacy/the-comprehensive-immunosuppressive-drug-coverage-for-kidney-transplant-patients-act/

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 12:05:40 PM »

Done thanks

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »