I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:00:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Political Debates - Thick Skin Required for Entry
| | |-+  Trump second attempt to kill aca
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trump second attempt to kill aca  (Read 1706 times)
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« on: March 26, 2019, 08:11:34 AM »

Using a Texas Federal judges opinion that the ACA.(Obamacare) is in unconstitutional the Justice Department is now agreeing with the judges opinion and trying to gut the ACA. Key features that would be killed are equal billing, allowing the insurance companies to Bill seniors much more for their insurance premiums (the bill John McCain shot down would fave allowed a 5 time increase)and the no previous condition ban will be gone meaning the insurance you got you need to keep since if you have ESRD you won’t be able to switch insurance companies.  In my case my 160 dollar Medicare bill could go 800 dollars and my 370 dollar Aetna bill could go to 1850 dollars a month.  That would be a cost of 2650 a month. Or 31,800 yearly cost for medical,insurance to stay alive.  That is a significant portion of my income and probably prices me out of dialysis.  The only hope I’d 20 blue state attorney generals are opposing this legal run by trump at ACA.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 08:26:19 AM »

It doesn't matter.  The dialysis corporations want more and more.  And if they don't get it you are done. 

What President Trump is trying to do is make the drug companies lower their costs.  He made it so people are not mandated to have insurance if they can't even pay rent.

We need to quit trying to pay the Bill and start looking at the Bills and ask why are they so high?

Capitalism works until Greed takes over.  Health Care and Big Pharma

PS --  Muller Report says NO Collusion with Russia and Trump Campaign.  How many Russian does it take to make Hillary lose?  NONE

Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 09:23:32 AM »

The trump criminal activity is being addresses by the federal prosecutors of the southern district of New York and the New York State attorney general they have open cases  involving tax fraud, fraud at the trump foundation, election finance violations, fraud at the inaugural foundation, and who knows how many others all started by Muellar and turned over to SDNY and NYSAG.  Best part trump can’t pardon state crimes. So it’s not over, every one convicted is also guilty of state crimes and can be retried on state charges if pardoned.   Seriously the McCain defeated bill on ACA would have raised my total medical insurance bills over 30,000 dollars a year.  And the Texas judge has removed the protections that stop the insurance companies from doing that.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 09:24:59 AM by Michael Murphy » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »