I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:00:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Nocturnal
| | |-+  DaVita Ending Nocturnal at my clinic
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DaVita Ending Nocturnal at my clinic  (Read 6798 times)
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 03:39:30 PM »

Someone is moving so there is an opening on the M/W/F schedule for 5 hours starting about 2:30pm and done at 7:30pm.  I'll take it!  Starts 4/29/19.

Being at Fresenious makes me see how much DaVita was BullS*itting us.  Oh, it is a new National Policy.... Like it came from Medicare....   Funny how Fresenious still does things the old way.  Like returning your blood... F still squeezes the saline bag.  Oh, DaVita made us return with just the blood pump.  And the techs at F have jeans and T-Shirts where D said oh Tech have to wear the blue plastic coat when on the floor. The poor Techs were roasting!   ???

PrimeTimer
Elite Member

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2019, 07:24:39 PM »

I think it stinks that you've had to uproot and switch centers just to get descent care. Sooner or later it will catch up to DaVita and perhaps someone will do the perp walk. Hope the new schedule at Fresenious works out. Keep us posted.

Husband had ESRD with Type I Diabetes -Insulin Dependent.
I was his care-partner for home hemodialysis using Nxstage December 2013-July 2016.
He went back to doing in-center July 2016.
After more than 150 days of being hospitalized with complications from Diabetes, my beloved husband's heart stopped and he passed away 06-08-21. He was only 63.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2019, 08:55:50 AM »

They just told me there is an opening on the M/W/F evening shift and I could have 5 hours.  I took it with a warring that I do have a few Friday's already planned.  Like my 40th HS Reunion.  She said they could just let me come in on Saturday.  Very nice....  Makes me leary...  ??? 

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »