I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:43:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  Happy New Year, My Year for Transplant
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year, My Year for Transplant  (Read 1931 times)
Wat76

This Too Shall Pass

« on: January 28, 2019, 03:52:55 PM »

Hello Aa and Happy New Year to everyone.  Hope all is well and glad to see so many favorite names and new ones. Had to take a break and now I am back on. I am writing in Transplant because I am finally getting on the list art VCU Medical Center in Richmond Va.  Been on PD for several successful years and ready for a new life. Anyone know how to get in touch with Moose Mom, Hope all is welll with her. Been teying to send her a DM and her inbox is full, please let her know I am trying to reach her. Thanks a million.

PKD: PD started in February 2011.
Live, Laugh and Love daily.
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 08:23:08 PM »

Oh, wow!  Look who it is!!!!  How wonderful it is to "see" you back here!  I'm just fine, but it sure is cold where I live!  Brrrrrr. 

I had no idea my box was full; it shouldn't be.  That's a bit weird.  I'll go clear some space!

Good luck with getting on the list.  I'm very pleased for you.  If you have any questions or concerns, we are all here to help.

You take care!

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 08:52:24 PM »

I've cleared some space and have sent you a PM.  Hopefully you'll see it.  :thumbup;

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Wat76

This Too Shall Pass

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:03:28 AM »

Moosemom, tried sending you a PM, still saying can’t send.

PKD: PD started in February 2011.
Live, Laugh and Love daily.
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 11:21:37 AM »

Did you get the PM I sent you on the 28th?  I'll ask a mod.  Thanks for letting me know!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »