I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:24:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Political Debates - Thick Skin Required for Entry
| | |-+  Don Jr meeting was the last contact? (Russia/Trump thread Part II)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don Jr meeting was the last contact? (Russia/Trump thread Part II)  (Read 5581 times)
Bill Peckham
Elite Member

« on: July 15, 2017, 09:48:11 AM »

(PART I)

What we know from the email Donald Trump Jr released is that the campaign was open to working with the russians to defeat Clinton and that the russians knew that to be true.

Does anyone really think that the Don Jr meeting was the last contact? Is anyone not bothered by this?

http://www.billpeckham.com  "Dialysis from the sharp end of the needle" tracking  industry news and trends - in advocacy, reimbursement, politics and the provision of dialysis
Incenter Hemodialysis: 1990 - 2001
Home Hemodialysis: 2001 - Present
NxStage System One Cycler 2007 - Present
        * 4 to 6 days a week 30 Liters (using PureFlow) @ ~250 Qb ~ 8 hour per treatment FF~28
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:22:49 PM »

Meddling in another country's elections is nothing new.  The idea of Putin trying to manipulate our electorate and undermine our democracy (and, thus, creating a schism between the US and NATO/EU) is also nothing new.  We all know that this is his goal.  What IS new and is particularly disturbing is the fact that AMERICAN CITIZENS are the ones making Putin's dreams come true!  And what is bewildering is that Trump's "base" doesn't care.

There are Russian monsters in our swamp.

Now we know why Trump won't release his tax returns.  Too much Russian money sloshing around.

I think there are a lot of Congresspeople bothered by this.  I'd bet Robert Muller is, too.  He keeps adding attorneys to his cadre.  So does Trump.

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 05:38:55 PM »

Look at the Russian attempt to meddle in the French election,  2 days before the election they dumped hacked French emails to influence the election, what they didn't realize in France there is a news blackout for 48 hours prior to the voting no one New about it till the voting was over.  If you look at the pattern of the hacks against they were extremely well targeted hitting key election sites.  It appears to me that there was some input from a American source.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 11:14:56 PM »

I'm waiting for Don Jr. to fess up that his favorite cartoon as a kid was the Bullwinkle show.  With Boris Badenov.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1NQxxKOwwU

Just another Rabbit Hole.  Obummer metaled in the Israeli Elections.  I guess that was okay?

Simon Dog
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:40:10 AM »

Obummer metaled in the Israeli Elections.
Generally, "metaling" means you came in First, Second or Third.   Perhaps you meant meddled  8)
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 07:20:57 AM »

Just another Rabbit Hole.  Obummer metaled in the Israeli Elections.  I guess that was okay?

What evidence do you have of that?

But the real question would be this:  Did Netanyhu's opponents, with the assistance of other Israeli citizens, collude with the Obama Administration?  The United States isn't a "hostile" nation in the way Russia is to the USA.

"Meddling" is not the same as COLLUSION.  Neither are honorable, but COLLUSION invites the accusation of treason.  COLLUSION implies the fact that American citizens were involved in undermining American democracy.  THAT's the horror of it.

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Bill Peckham
Elite Member

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »

http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?topic=33812.msg518488#msg518488
Quote from: Rerun

Rerun wrote on a locked thread that only she can post to:  Now who has colluded who!

Wow! That is very serious, we need to get to the bottom of how the collusion happened and how we can stop it in the future. Congress should listen to the president and appoint an independent bipartisan commission to look into every aspect of last year's election and Russia's role there in.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:17:04 PM by Bill Peckham » Logged

http://www.billpeckham.com  "Dialysis from the sharp end of the needle" tracking  industry news and trends - in advocacy, reimbursement, politics and the provision of dialysis
        * 4 to 6 days a week 30 Liters (using PureFlow) @ ~250 Qb ~ 8 hour per treatment FF~28
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 06:17:45 PM »

Mueller has sealed indictments from the grand jury.  If it’s Flynn he has already asked for a deal and since he was high up in the Trump campaign who knows what tales he can tell.  He has seriously broken the law that bans retired  flag officers from taking money from foreign goverments without dod approval. And since the New York Attorney General is involved state tax charges are possible.  Trump can only pardon for federal charges not state charges.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 08:43:19 PM »

It does not show closed on mine.  Plus I didn't close it.  But, we will go here and I'll bring this over.

:rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;

I haven't seen Hillary bashing Trump for the last 2 days.   Hmmm  Maybe she is taking a walk on her Narnia acreage. 

:thx;

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 08:54:16 AM »

She's been in the UK promoting her book.  She appeared on The Graham Norton show to wild applause.

If you want to call the UK "Narnia", that's fair enough!  lol

Bill Peckham
Elite Member

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »

(PART I)

What we know from the email Donald Trump Jr released is that the campaign was open to working with the russians to defeat Clinton and that the russians knew that to be true.

Does anyone really think that the Don Jr meeting was the last contact? Is anyone not bothered by this?

So now we not only have the aforementioned emails indicating a willingness we now have Don Jr emails detailing his collaboration with wikileaks

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

"The transparency organization asked the president’s son for his cooperation—in sharing its work, in contesting the results of the election, and in arranging for Julian Assange to be Australia’s ambassador to the United States"

But whatever Clinton's job included responsibilities to review foreign investments in US companies and it is possible to say russia and uranium in the same sentence and then in the next sentence bring up the Clinton Foundation.

Step back for a second - the theory is this Canadian/Russian entity paid 145 million dollars over market value (purchase price + this supposed bribe) to own a piece of mining operation that can only sell to the US nuclear power sector - DoD gets all their needs by recycling. Why would anyone do that? Why would it even be necessary? Why not just pay the market price? What was the bribe suppose to be for?

So NO. NO x infinity this is not like whoever, whenever. Think about this:

WikiLeaks insisted that contesting the election results would be good for Trump’s rumored plans to start a media network should he lose the presidency.

Think about this - as bad as the current nightmare is I think that this scenario would have been worse

Simon Dog
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »

Step back for a second - the theory is this Canadian/Russian entity paid 145 million dollars over market value (purchase price + this supposed bribe) to own a piece of mining operation that can only sell to the US nuclear power sector - DoD gets all their needs by recycling. Why would anyone do that? Why would it even be necessary? Why not just pay the market price? What was the bribe suppose to be for?
Simple test:

Get a list of all the donors that contributed the the Clinton Foundation when she was in office.   Identify those that are sourced from foreign governments or large corporations.

Examine post-election donations.  If the donations from these entities continued at the same rate, it looks like they were donation out of a desire the help a charity.  If the donations dropped off once the Clintons no longer had the power to do favors, once can draw a different conclusion.

Think about this - as bad as the current nightmare is I think that this scenario would have been worse
If Trump had lost and started a media network, you could always change the channel.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:46:23 PM by Simon Dog » Logged
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 09:10:44 PM »

^^^^^
"Whataboutism"

iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 06:03:48 AM »

Get a list of all the donors that contributed the the Clinton Foundation when she was in office.   Identify those that are sourced from foreign governments or large corporations.

So if Trump shoot someone on 5th avenue would that mean that is now ok for Hillary to do the same?  How about if Trump used his power to coerce women to have or be forced to have sexual interactions does that forgive all of Bill's past sexual transgressions?

At some point we as a country need to address the issue head on and ask what was the current administration doing working with enemies of the state to get elected?

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
kickingandscreaming
Elite Member

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2017, 08:01:05 AM »

At some point we as a country need to address the issue head on and ask what was the current administration doing working with enemies of the state to get elected?

Yup. That's the question.

Diagnosed with Stage 2 ESRD 2009
Pneumonia 11/15
Began Hemo 11/15 @6%
Began PD 1/16 (manual)
Began PD (Cycler) 5/16
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »