I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
515043 Posts in 32159 Topics by 11648 Members
Latest Member: iganepro
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Political Debates - Thick Skin Required for Entry (Moderator: Rerun)
| | |-+  Don Jr meeting was the last contact? (Russia/Trump thread Part II)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don Jr meeting was the last contact? (Russia/Trump thread Part II)  (Read 253 times)
Bill Peckham
Elite Member

« on: July 15, 2017, 09:48:11 AM »

(PART I)

What we know from the email Donald Trump Jr released is that the campaign was open to working with the russians to defeat Clinton and that the russians knew that to be true.

Does anyone really think that the Don Jr meeting was the last contact? Is anyone not bothered by this?

http://www.billpeckham.com  "Dialysis from the sharp end of the needle" tracking  industry news and trends - in advocacy, reimbursement, politics and the provision of dialysis
Incenter Hemodialysis: 1990 - 2001
Home Hemodialysis: 2001 - Present
NxStage System One Cycler 2007 - Present
        * 4 to 6 days a week 30 Liters (using PureFlow) @ ~250 Qb ~ 8 hour per treatment FF~28
MooseMom
Premium Member
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:22:49 PM »

Meddling in another country's elections is nothing new.  The idea of Putin trying to manipulate our electorate and undermine our democracy (and, thus, creating a schism between the US and NATO/EU) is also nothing new.  We all know that this is his goal.  What IS new and is particularly disturbing is the fact that AMERICAN CITIZENS are the ones making Putin's dreams come true!  And what is bewildering is that Trump's "base" doesn't care.

There are Russian monsters in our swamp.

Now we know why Trump won't release his tax returns.  Too much Russian money sloshing around.

I think there are a lot of Congresspeople bothered by this.  I'd bet Robert Muller is, too.  He keeps adding attorneys to his cadre.  So does Trump.

"Empathy is the soul of democracy."  Jeremy Rifkin
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 05:38:55 PM »

Look at the Russian attempt to meddle in the French election,  2 days before the election they dumped hacked French emails to influence the election, what they didn't realize in France there is a news blackout for 48 hours prior to the voting no one New about it till the voting was over.  If you look at the pattern of the hacks against they were extremely well targeted hitting key election sites.  It appears to me that there was some input from a American source.
Rerun
Administrator/Owner
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 11:14:56 PM »

I'm waiting for Don Jr. to fess up that his favorite cartoon as a kid was the Bullwinkle show.  With Boris Badenov.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1NQxxKOwwU

Just another Rabbit Hole.  Obummer metaled in the Israeli Elections.  I guess that was okay?

Simon Dog
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:40:10 AM »

Obummer metaled in the Israeli Elections.
Generally, "metaling" means you came in First, Second or Third.   Perhaps you meant meddled  8)
MooseMom
Premium Member
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 07:20:57 AM »

Just another Rabbit Hole.  Obummer metaled in the Israeli Elections.  I guess that was okay?

What evidence do you have of that?

But the real question would be this:  Did Netanyhu's opponents, with the assistance of other Israeli citizens, collude with the Obama Administration?  The United States isn't a "hostile" nation in the way Russia is to the USA.

"Meddling" is not the same as COLLUSION.  Neither are honorable, but COLLUSION invites the accusation of treason.  COLLUSION implies the fact that American citizens were involved in undermining American democracy.  THAT's the horror of it.

"Empathy is the soul of democracy."  Jeremy Rifkin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »