I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:44:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Political Debates - Thick Skin Required for Entry
| | |-+  Mr. Donald Trump ?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mr. Donald Trump ?  (Read 82255 times)
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #300 on: August 04, 2016, 06:49:31 AM »

I have to say this image is one of the funniest Trump memes yet.   I'm not usually into memes but once and a while they are very funny...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:57:24 AM by iolaire » Logged

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #301 on: August 04, 2016, 07:21:16 AM »

The Conn Family thing is getting wore out on the main stream media but Sean Smith's mom testifying that Hillary lied right to her face gets none.

I can't even link it.        That is what is wrong with America.  Go Trump!

First of all, it's "Khan".

Really?  You really don't see the link?  The fact that Hillary Clinton didn't take to twitter to argue and disparage Sean Smith's mom but Trump is still complaining about the Khans doesn't say anything to you about his emotional and psychological frailty?  Maybe that you, and probably some others, don't see the link IS what is wrong with America.  Donald Trump's reactions ARE the story!

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
kickingandscreaming
Elite Member

« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2016, 08:30:19 AM »

Donald Trump's reactions ARE the story!

Even more than that, Donald Trump's supporters ARE the story. Long after Trumplethinskin's candidacy has settled into the bottom of the dumpster where he belongs, Americans will be stuck with the toothpaste that can no longer go back in the tube.  THEY are what is wrong with America.

Diagnosed with Stage 2 ESRD 2009
Pneumonia 11/15
Began Hemo 11/15 @6%
Began PD 1/16 (manual)
Began PD (Cycler) 5/16
Simon Dog
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2016, 09:43:54 AM »

Trump managed to increase the wealth he inherited, but did so by figuring out how to screw everyone he did business with legally.    Buy a Trump Condo?  Well, if it goes bankrupt you may find out it was just licensing the name and Trump has no liability.  Invest in a Trump business?  Better check it out carefully since it is backed only by that business unit, not Trump.   Sell a service to Trump - get paid in advance, or you will hear "We will offer you xx% of your quoted price, or you can try to get the courts to make us pay".  And then, there is always Trump U.

I am a Trump supporter (only to the extent that he is the only option to Clinton), and I am certainly not "What is wrong with America".   I pay my taxes; never collected welfare (I consider ESRD benefits an insurance policy I paid for, not welfare); have no criminal record; keep about a dozen assault rifle off the street (they are in my safe); support LGBT rights; reproductive freedom and the rights of furries.   I also oppose the pseudo-theocracy that the Republicans sometimes try to jam down our throats (we still can't buy alcohol in MA during traditional worship hours).   I also put my kid through her BS without debt (she is gainfully employed), and she just finished her masters at Harvard.

So, although I could take the comment that I am what is wrong with this country as an insult, I prefer to consider it an error made by someone who does not really know me.

I also take very good care of two dogs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:51:34 PM by Simon Dog » Logged
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2016, 11:14:56 AM »

Apologies.  I wrote a post based on an incorrect assumption that a comment was directed to me, so I have deleted it.  I am sorry for my error!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:28:41 PM by MooseMom » Logged

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #305 on: August 04, 2016, 03:47:24 PM »

I hate it when kids scream during church or a town meeting.  It is soooo distracting you can't hear the message.

But, I'm glad they are born....  I'm glad they are here and have rights.  But, who likes to sit by a baby on an air plane for 4 hours?  How about a movie Theater.  You are thinking "Really, get a babysitter".  But I love babies and little kids.  There are just places I would leave my bundle (Grandma) as to not disturb where I'm going as an adult.

They jump on Trump if he says anything.  I get his sense of humor.  Love it!  Ya, can you get the baby out of here?  LOL  I get it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:28:04 AM by Rerun » Logged

PrimeTimer
Elite Member

« Reply #306 on: August 04, 2016, 05:13:02 PM »

I hate it when kids scream during church or a town meeting.  It is soooo distracting you can't hear the message.

But, I'm glad they are born....  I'm glad they are here and have rights.  But, who likes to sit by a baby on an air plane for 4 hours?  How about a movie Theater.  You are thinking "Really, get a babysitter".  But I love babies and little kids.  There are just places I would leave my bundle (Grandma) as to not disturb where I'm going as an adult.

They jump on Trump if he says anything.  I get his since of humor.  Love it!  Ya, can you get the baby out of here?  LOL  I get it.

That's why they say Trump is living in their heads rent-free. lol 

Husband had ESRD with Type I Diabetes -Insulin Dependent.
I was his care-partner for home hemodialysis using Nxstage December 2013-July 2016.
He went back to doing in-center July 2016.
After more than 150 days of being hospitalized with complications from Diabetes, my beloved husband's heart stopped and he passed away 06-08-21. He was only 63.
kristina
Member for Life

« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2016, 02:37:19 AM »

... According to the latest polls (conducted by Real Clear Politics, results from 13th October 2016): Hillary Clinton 48% and Donald Trump 41,8%...
... The election on 8th November should be most interesting and I do hope and keep my fingers crossed that the result is best for the people in America.

Bach was no pioneer; his style was not influenced by any past or contemporary century.
  He was completion and fulfillment in itself, like a meteor which follows its own path.
                                        -   Robert Schumann  -

...  Oportet Vivere ...
Maggie and Jeff

Life as a Pincushion

« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2016, 10:13:34 PM »

It's now the 14th of November.

The President Elect has been chosen.

No one posted the result??????????????????

The LORD is my light and my salvation--so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?

Jeff is the needle pusher Maggie is the pincushion.
Maggie and Jeff

Life as a Pincushion

« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2016, 10:53:23 PM »

Anyway ya'll

The President Elect is Donald Trump.

Thank God

Perhaps there will be enough money to pay for government programs to cover dialysis for a few more years.

In fact I would bet President Elect Trump would be willing to invest in "the kidney project"

A project in making a implantable dialysis machine with replaceable components that include some real kidney cells.

The project is due completion in the year 2020.

They have a plan to expedite the project if they get enough money.

The FDA has expedited the project

The project wants to keep the quality high so they do not want to sell there hard work to the market place.

The project started in 2006 and is still not complete due to lack of funding.

The original crew want to see the project to completion and as such will not be bought out.

They are being funded privately by donors like you and me and President Elect Trump.........

The LORD is my light and my salvation--so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?

Jeff is the needle pusher Maggie is the pincushion.
kristina
Member for Life

« Reply #310 on: March 09, 2017, 06:14:52 AM »

Donald Trump: Psychiatry professors say 'dangerous' US President must be removed from post for public safety

Katie Forster The Independent 9 March 2017:

Donald Trump is “dangerous” and drastic steps must be taken to protect the public from him, two leading psychiatrists have warned.

The President’s erratic behaviour, including “repeated failure to distinguish between reality and fantasy” and “paranoid claims of conspiracy”, cast doubt over his ability to react rationally in a crisis, they said.

In a letter to the New York Times, Judith Herman, a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, and Robert Lifton, a lecturer in psychiatry at Columbia University, said they were not attempting to diagnose Mr Trump.

“We are in no way offering a psychiatric diagnosis, which would be unwise to attempt from a distance," they wrote.

"Nevertheless, as psychiatrists we feel obliged to express our alarm. We fear that when faced with a crisis, President Trump will lack the judgment to respond rationally.

“The military powers entrusted to him endanger us all. We urge our elected representatives to take the necessary steps to protect us from this dangerous president.”

Last month, 35 mental health professionals wrote to the newspaper warning the “grave emotional instability” indicated by Mr Trump’s behaviour made him incapable of serving safely as President.

This drew some criticism as it is usually frowned upon among psychiatrists to give a professional opinion of the mental state of someone they have not examined in person, as dictated by a passage in the American Psychiatric Association’s code of ethics known as the Goldwater rule.

Professor Herman and Dr Lifton gave the President’s unsubstantiated claim that Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of his phones during the presidential campaign as an example of his irrational behaviour.

“Even within the space of a few weeks, the demands of the presidency have magnified his erratic patterns of behaviour,” they wrote.

“We are struck by his repeated failure to distinguish between reality and fantasy, and his outbursts of rage when his fantasies are contradicted. Without any demonstrable evidence, he repeatedly resorts to paranoid claims of conspiracy.

“Most recently, in response to suggestions of contact between his campaign and agents of the Russian government, he has issued tirades against the press as an “enemy of the people” and accusations without proof that his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, engaged in partisan surveillance against him.”

Harvard Law School professor Noah Feldman said if Mr Trump’s allegations regarding Mr Obama were proved false, a major scandal would arise that could lead to his impeachment.

The President recently posted a series of early-morning tweets in which he accused his predecessor of ordered the wiretap.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
 — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017
“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” he wrote.

“Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!”

“How low has President Obama gone to tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Mr Trump did not provide any evidence for his claims and his spokespeople have consistently refused to do so.

Professor Feldman said that, if the allegations are true, the scandal would be of “Watergate-level proportions” – but that a similar sized controversy would also result if they are proved to be unsubstantiated.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:16:15 AM by kristina » Logged

Bach was no pioneer; his style was not influenced by any past or contemporary century.
  He was completion and fulfillment in itself, like a meteor which follows its own path.
                                        -   Robert Schumann  -

...  Oportet Vivere ...
Rerun
Member for Life

« Reply #311 on: March 09, 2017, 07:20:01 AM »

Really?  It is NOT like Hillary will automatically take over.  Dreamers

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #312 on: March 09, 2017, 07:27:40 AM »

Really?  It is NOT like Hillary will automatically take over.  Dreamers

LOL!  No one thinks that Hillary Clinton will "automatically take over".  But that doesn't change the fact that something is wrong with Trump.  He believes in nothing and he cares about nothing other than making money.  He is a rotten human being.

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #313 on: March 09, 2017, 07:46:30 AM »

Just for jollies, here's the link to newly released photos comparing the crowd attending Obama's inauguration with Trump's.  It took a FOIA request to get these pictures released from Trump's suppression.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/07/politics/national-park-service-inauguration-crowd-size-photos/

Rerun
Member for Life

« Reply #314 on: March 09, 2017, 09:31:20 AM »

What they were saying is it was the most Viewed which is true.  Heck, it was a cold day in January.  Why go when you can watch it on your computer at work.  Which you should not be doing.

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2017, 09:53:45 AM »

What they were saying is it was the most Viewed which is true.  Heck, it was a cold day in January.  Why go when you can watch it on your computer at work.  Which you should not be doing.

Great spin!  Spicey has nothing on you!

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2017, 08:10:16 AM »

The White House has had to issue a formal apology and a promise not to say it again after Trump accused Britain's GCHQ of colluding with President Obama to "wiretappppppppppp" Trump Tower.

In other news, the Leader of the Free World, Angela Merkel, will be meeting Trump today. 

Mick Mulvaney, Trump's budget director, tried to spin the drastic cuts to federal funding for programs like "Meals on Wheels" as "compassionate" because feeding elderly people "does not work". 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/mick-mulvaney-budget-defense-memorable-lines/index.html

Notice that there will be drastic cuts to NIH funding, so if you're hoping for new technology and research into ESRD/dialysis, you're well outta luck.  It's not compassionate to ask a steelworker in Ohio to help fund your treatment now or your possibly improved treatment in the future.

But there WILL be massively increased spending on defense because it is much more compassionate AND effective to be able to kill more people overseas yet not so compassionate nor effective to be able to FEED more Americans.

Doesn't it just make ya feel great to be an American?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »