I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:16:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Political Debates - Thick Skin Required for Entry
| | |-+  The Trump/Russia connection thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Trump/Russia connection thread  (Read 98227 times)
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2017, 05:36:44 AM »

What really enrages is me is Lieutenant General Michael Flynn who went from head of the Defence Intelligence  Agency to a unregistered Agent of two foreign governments.  Despite the fact as a retired Army O-9 he is required to get permission from the Defence Department to accept any money from a foreign source.  Then the Trumpet section attacks Hillary instead of being outraged by the fact a senior military Intelligence officer signs on as a agent of a foreign power.  Since this crap occurred under the current Presidunce to the Trumpets this is no problem.  The hipocracy of the Trumpets is unbelievable.  Trump ran on repeal and replace Obama care with a better plan that would be cheaper more coverage and protect the people with serious medical issues and protect preexisting conditions.  While not yet scored by the CBO the plan throws 24 million off medical coverage, guts Medicaid  and Medicare.  Trump said anything that would get him elected.  The man lies like a rug.  While he is firing Comey to stop the investigation of his Campaign personnel he is meeting wit the Russian Foreign Ministor and the Russian Ambasador , the Ambasador who is considered by the FBI and the CIA as the head  Russian Intelligence in the US.  Trump doesn't allow American photographers in to take photos of this meeting but allows the Russians to take the photos that were shown every where as the Comey firing story broke.  The best part is the Presidunce was shocke the Russians released the photos.  Face it we have a dishonest moron as our leader.  The Trumpets refuse to see or admit the Emperor has no brain or ethics.
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2017, 05:44:26 AM »

Face it we have a dishonest moron as our leader.
Well said. 

I found it quite comical to hear the stories of Spicer hiding in or "among" the bushes trying to get away from the reporters so he didn't have spout more falsehoods which Mr. Trump would immediately make sound false as he spouted more incorrect information.

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
Deanne
Elite Member

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2017, 07:39:39 AM »

I rarely come out here, but saw this from Trump today:

'James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!'

Why would he say that if he has nothing to hide?

Deanne

1972: Diagnosed with "chronic kidney disease" (no specific diagnosis)
1994: Diagnosed with FSGS
September 2011: On transplant list with 15 - 20% function
September 2013: ~7% function. Started PD dialysis
February 11, 2014: Transplant from deceased donor. Creatinine 0.57 on 2/13/2014
Shaks24

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »

I think I can tell you why Deanne.

In a recent Quinnipiac University Poll where Trump's approval rating was found to be 36% they also asked the question: What comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump. The top 3 answers were idiot, incompetent and liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/05/10/asked-to-describe-trump-americas-most-common-replies-are-idiot-and-incompetent/?utm_term=.2ad3403e66e7

Congestive heart failure 2011
Currently about 19% Kidney Function
September 11, 2013 PD Catheter and Fistula Surgery
September 27, 2013 Started PD
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »

Actually Spicer was beating the bushes to find the truth.  Unfortunately he found out he is working for a idiot.
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2017, 12:10:14 PM »

Man you couldn't make this stuff up
http://fortune.com/2017/01/11/donald-trumps-morgan-lewis-russia-award/
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, the law firm advising President-elect Donald Trump, won the Russia Law Firm of the Year award in 2016.

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
kristina
Member for Life

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2017, 12:28:16 PM »

Man you couldn't make this stuff up
http://fortune.com/2017/01/11/donald-trumps-morgan-lewis-russia-award/
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, the law firm advising President-elect Donald Trump, won the Russia Law Firm of the Year award in 2016.

Dear me, am I right in suspecting now that FBI director Mr. James Comey was investigating a little too thoroughly about "things" ?

Bach was no pioneer; his style was not influenced by any past or contemporary century.
  He was completion and fulfillment in itself, like a meteor which follows its own path.
                                        -   Robert Schumann  -

...  Oportet Vivere ...
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2017, 06:27:09 AM »

Dear me, am I right in suspecting now that FBI director Mr. James Comey was investigating a little too thoroughly about "things" ?
It will be interesting to hear the recordings and read the memos....  Also sad to see for the second year in a row when the Turks met with our US president Turkish suites assumed to be Turkish security forces beat up Turkish protesters here in DC (they did the same when meeting with Obama)...

nursey66

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2017, 08:30:17 AM »

The whole thing makes me sad . Can't believe what is going on in our White House . How much lower can it get ?
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2017, 10:01:37 AM »

Since you guys don't watch FOX News or Listen to talk radio, I will enlighten you.

Seth Rich who was a DNC staffer, was found dead in his apartment about a year ago and it was considered a suicide or robbery yet his wallet was still there.  Well, his family said "no way".  So they hired a PI and he found that Seth was communicating with Wikileaks.  His computer has disappeared so .... not sure yet if it can be traced.  This PI got a threatening phone call from a guy from the DNC wanting to know why he was snooping around. 

Looks like Seth Rich was the leak about Hillary to Wikileaks.  So, another dead body in the Clinton line.  I sure hope this is vetted and comes out.

Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2017, 11:11:41 AM »

To paraphrase a moron, Seth Ridge is fake news, it's amazing the stories the far right. Will spin to protect the moron in chief.
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2017, 12:28:30 PM »

Since you guys don't watch FOX News or Listen to talk radio, I will enlighten you.

Seth Rich who was a DNC staffer, was found dead in his apartment about a year ago and it was considered a suicide or robbery yet his wallet was still there.  Well, his family said "no way". So they hired a PI and he found that Seth was communicating with Wikileaks. His computer has disappeared so .... not sure yet if it can be traced.  This PI got a threatening phone call from a guy from the DNC wanting to know why he was snooping around. 

Looks like Seth Rich was the leak about Hillary to Wikileaks.  So, another dead body in the Clinton line.  I sure hope this is vetted and comes out.

I hope it is vetted and comes out, too.  But I don't know what this has to do with Trump's current profound difficulties.

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Simon Dog
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »

The term is Arkanacide.
nursey66

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2017, 05:51:51 PM »

Seems like every time Trump gets painted in a corner he tries to put the focus on Hillary , she is old news just like the election . The focus right now is on you Mr Trump !!
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2017, 05:58:49 PM »

Seems like every time Trump gets painted in a corner he tries to put the focus on Hillary , she is old news just like the election . The focus right now is on you Mr Trump !!
I know!  Hilary's time is past for most liberals but for some reason she is the conservative answer whenever Trump's team exposes yet another treasonous activity. 

kickingandscreaming
Elite Member

« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2017, 06:01:36 PM »

Because he knows that his mouth-breathing supporters HATE Hillary.  So she's always a good scapdgoat.

Diagnosed with Stage 2 ESRD 2009
Pneumonia 11/15
Began Hemo 11/15 @6%
Began PD 1/16 (manual)
Began PD (Cycler) 5/16
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

Instead of Commander in Chief, the Presidunce has turned into the Whiner in Chief.  It's almost like Trump didn't really go to a American High School.  He is surprised when ever his absolute power has limits. 
nursey66

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2017, 09:06:29 PM »

He may have flunked history class and social studies.
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2017, 02:26:41 AM »

Worse then flunked it's as if he never took them or at 70 the dementia is setting in.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2017, 08:47:13 AM »

The same crowd that hates bullying and supports all the people who "think" differently are taunting Trump and kicking him in the back and when on the ground will kick him and hit him until death.  Yet, welcome Chelsea (Bradly) Manning out of prison (thank you Obummer).  Maybe Chelsea Manning would make a better president.  It would not surprise me a bit if she/he were elected. 

OMG Trump had two scoops of ice cream!  That is worth impeachment!!  What the HELL is wrong with you people??  Hillary did 10 times worse than what Trump is "accused" of.  You guys are such Hippocrates.  Hillary? that is OLD news ... and in the same breath you bring up Watergate?  You guys are so grasping for the last straws you have.  I hope NO dems get elected back into office.  Nancy Polsi can sell flowers on the corner.

When Trump is cleared of this you will be on to him for eating a salad for lunch with a little cheese on the side. 

:Kit n Stik;
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:52:24 AM by Rerun » Logged

Shaks24

« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »

Trump could make this go away quickly by cooperating. He has done the opposite. No tax returns. Flynn Scandal. Nunes Scandal. Comey Scandal. Sessions Recusal.  He behaves totally like someone trying to obstruct an investigation. He is caught red handed flip flopping and lying about these issues. What will be funny is when he is forced to deliver the tapes he has of his and Comey's conversations or admit it was a lie that they even exist.  Which one do you think it will be. And if there really is tape, what do they really say. Trump has shot his credibility by lying so much. He blames his staff when he is the idiot out there making stuff up on the spur of the moment that contradicts what his people are saying. This even happened with Pence in regards to the Comey firing.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:17:49 AM by Shaks24 » Logged

Congestive heart failure 2011
Currently about 19% Kidney Function
September 11, 2013 PD Catheter and Fistula Surgery
September 27, 2013 Started PD
willowtreewren
Member for Life

My two beautifull granddaughters

« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2017, 10:16:53 AM »

The same crowd that hates bullying and supports all the people who "think" differently are taunting Trump and kicking him in the back and when on the ground will kick him and hit him until death.  Yet, welcome Chelsea (Bradly) Manning out of prison (thank you Obummer).  Maybe Chelsea Manning would make a better president.  It would not surprise me a bit if she/he were elected. 

OMG Trump had two scoops of ice cream!  That is worth impeachment!!  What the HELL is wrong with you people??  Hillary did 10 times worse than what Trump is "accused" of.  You guys are such Hippocrates.  Hillary? that is OLD news ... and in the same breath you bring up Watergate?  You guys are so grasping for the last straws you have.  I hope NO dems get elected back into office.  Nancy Polsi can sell flowers on the corner.

When Trump is cleared of this you will be on to him for eating a salad for lunch with a little cheese on the side. 

:Kit n Stik;

Said by someone who admits to getting news (seemingly exclusively) from Fox. Yet others who peruse a variety of news outlets and tend to vet those sources are said not to know what is going on?

We all tend to build bubbles that reinforce our world views, but studies have shown that those on the far right are more insulated in those bubbles, while those on the left tend to try to see beyond them.

If the president is so clean, then he should share his tax returns and welcome an independent investigation into the Russian connection. He shouldn't need to hide behind complaints about Hillary. A thorough investigation would unearth connections concerning her, if there are any, too.

I want to get to the truth. Plain and simple.

Wife to Carl, who has PKD.
Mother to Meagan, who has PKD.
Partner for NxStage HD August 2008 - February 2011.
Carl transplanted with cadaveric kidney, February 3, 2011. :)
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2017, 10:22:45 AM »

OMG Trump had two scoops of ice cream!  That is worth impeachment!!  What the HELL is wrong with you people?? 

What do you think about the foreign connection?  Do you find it appropriate that members of his cabinet were illegally paid by foreign powers well advising him? 

(I think its fairly well established that Michael Flynn was paid to represent Turkey's interests during the campaign, did not register as a foreign agent and later became an cabinet official...)

iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »

The administration leaks like a sieve, unless the Russians provided a recording to the nyt.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0&referer=
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2017, 01:28:04 PM »

If Flynn was not a retired general officer O-9 then all he would be required is to register as a foreign agent.  But there is a federal criminal statute requiring O-7's and above to get permission from the DOD before taking any money. Do you really want the retired head of the Defence Intelligence Agency working for a openly hostile foreign power.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:43:12 PM by Michael Murphy » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »