I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  Digital coins, Alt-coins, Cyber-coins WHATEVER u Call Them, ANYWAYS!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Digital coins, Alt-coins, Cyber-coins WHATEVER u Call Them, ANYWAYS!  (Read 3015 times)
jmintuck

« on: October 23, 2016, 08:12:54 PM »

I happen to have a half-decent chips on my computer to be able to mine buttloads of these cryptocurrencies; the specific ones for these chips. Have to get a Graphical UC card which is just

a powerful video card later. Like, MORE powerful than what I currently have to get at more advanced ones. One coin that I am mining now, could net you 100 PLUS Bitcoin, if I collect enough and sell them at some crypto-exchange.

One Hundred Bitcoins would atm net you $87, 220, ROUGHLY Canadian Dollars. That is WAYYYY lots for what I even earn now, which is hardly 19,000 CAD. right now. I would DIE if I sold a pile of these coins to

suddenly gain such a wack of money in a single "go". I have NO IDEA what I would do with an overnight virtual $100,000 CAD one day. If I repeat this process over several weeks or months, I would be VERY set.

This kind of thing would happen LEAST of all, twice or Once a month. A couple years of this process and I could become a Millionaire. I would Never get well, mentally in this case, I would be in deep shock.
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 06:06:08 AM »

I tried to install the miners on my 2013 MacBook Air and realized that to mine you basically need to have specialized USB GPU computing attachments to do the mining these days.  Otherwise you just don't have the power to successfully do the mining and not loose money on electricity.  It seems like we are long past the days of personal mining and can not complete with the specially built mining operations in places like China.

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 12:16:23 PM »

I have a pick and a shovel in the Barn.  But no head lamp, or hard hat.

I do have a gold pan.

Now I just have to find the right place to put them to work.    I can tell you, it is NOT in my back yard.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »