I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:41:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  Funniest thing you saw or did this week.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Funniest thing you saw or did this week.  (Read 4102 times)
kitkatz
Member for Life

« on: March 30, 2016, 09:24:05 PM »

This is mine.

The Del Taco  "Happy Meal" for adults.  Sorry it is sideways. I d 10 T error.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:29:22 PM by kitkatz » Logged

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 05:52:31 AM »

I don't know of ANY man that understands the Female mind.

A 7-11 Big Gulp cup, a bottle of wine, possibly from Wal-Green's, wrapper remains of some sort of fast food, all on a table of some type of market.

Other than you were out, got hungry, and very thirsty, I give up.   If you had much of the wine I hope you were not driving!

Did you take your binders?
Michael Murphy
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 04:46:21 PM »

The utube video that made me laugh was some idiot was walking with his wife and jumped in a puddle and splashed his wife
They continued on for a few feet then his wife juumped in a puddle, only her puddle was 4 feet deep, at first I laughed at the look on her face then I laughed because the poor idiot was in more trouble then he knew.
PrimeTimer
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 07:32:05 PM »

My husband and I had a good laugh today. When he came home and announced that his Neph is switching him back to EPO, we actually grabbed each others hands and both let out squeals of delight. Then there was a brief pause followed by loud laughter. Hubby said it's pretty pathetic when a "good" day for us is when get excited over a medication. And then we laughed some more. Felt good! Sometimes think we've lost our minds. I know I can only share this here with you guys...surely no one else would understand.   

Husband had ESRD with Type I Diabetes -Insulin Dependent.
I was his care-partner for home hemodialysis using Nxstage December 2013-July 2016.
He went back to doing in-center July 2016.
After more than 150 days of being hospitalized with complications from Diabetes, my beloved husband's heart stopped and he passed away 06-08-21. He was only 63.
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 05:41:11 AM »

That's great news PrimeTimer!
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 07:57:08 PM »

I don't know of ANY man that understands the Female mind.

A 7-11 Big Gulp cup, a bottle of wine, possibly from Wal-Green's, wrapper remains of some sort of fast food, all on a table of some type of market.

Other than you were out, got hungry, and very thirsty, I give up.   If you had much of the wine I hope you were not driving!

Did you take your binders?

Not my table, food or wine.  I did not set the pic up. It was already there in the restaurant when I happened by and thought it was funny.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 09:16:28 AM »

lol    I obviusly thought you simply got hungry while you were out.  And must have been very thirsty to use a Big Gulp half full of 7-Up mixed with decent wine, makes it go down like sodie-pop!    It sure makes for a much more pleasant trip home afterwards.

And who doesn't like Tacos loaded with cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and tomato.  The greasy meat is a given, no self respecting Taco could be without greasy meat!

I can truthfully say I have NEVER (yet) tried a Vegan Taco.
PrimeTimer
Elite Member

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 10:42:27 PM »

Maybe Del Taco should make a deal with a liquor store. Look what pairing up did for Barnes & Noble and Starbucks. Just sayin'...   :wine;  Hmm..maybe we need us a taco emoticon.   

Husband had ESRD with Type I Diabetes -Insulin Dependent.
I was his care-partner for home hemodialysis using Nxstage December 2013-July 2016.
He went back to doing in-center July 2016.
After more than 150 days of being hospitalized with complications from Diabetes, my beloved husband's heart stopped and he passed away 06-08-21. He was only 63.
Jean
Member for Life

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 01:00:02 AM »

So, a few of the girls were out for dinner when one of them announced proudly that she had a new phone. I asked her what kind she had gotten  and she said, oh, it's a Large!! Really? said I, I have never heard of that brand. She then said, oh yeah, here, I will show you, see, there it is, right on the phone, LG, Large!!! You would have been so proud of me. My iced tea remained in my mouth, not in my nose.

One day at a time, thats all I can do.
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 01:18:17 PM »

LG    LOL

Just last night I had a LOT of water come out my nose.   It's been a very long time since I choked like that!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »