I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:23:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  Holiday gift exchange 2015
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Holiday gift exchange 2015  (Read 11446 times)
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 12:19:04 PM »

Did you mail your packages yet?

If not, get it in gear folks!

If you have, thank you.  It makes our coordinator's job easier if everyone is doing their part.

PMs are going out if we have not heard from you yet.

kitkatz,Admin

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
del
Elite Member

del and willowtreewren meet

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 04:41:09 PM »

Hi folks, this is Del and it's that time of year again (time passes so quickly).   :santahat;   Being either crazy or a glutton for punishment  :urcrazy; I volunteered to look after the Holiday gift exchange again this year on the IHD.com forums.  We are a bit late getting started this year so notice the change in dates!!

(What follows are the tried and tested rules and regs.  Please read them carefully* before committing yourself to the fun of gift buying and gift receiving.)

Here are the details:

--- This is a "Secret Santa" type of exchange.  I will randomly draw names to assign people. You will not know who is sending you a gift. You will only know who you are sending to (you can identify yourself in the package.)

--- Gift(s) value should be around US$10.00-$20.00, but no less than $10.00.

--- You must sign up by PM'ing your info to me here  NO LATER THAN Nov. 15th. Please try not to send me you info for this forum on facebook because I am looking after the exchange on the facebook group as well and I want to try to keep everything separate!! To be included on the Holiday Exchange list you must send me your snail mail address and phone number .  This is separate from the ihatedialysis Facebook gift exchange. You may participate in both exchanges.

--- Names will be drawn and announced (by PM) on November 16th

--- Gifts must be mailed out NO LATER THAN November 30th, and sooner if you are sending overseas.

If you want to participate, please PM to Del. We will have copies of all the mailing addresses, and of course whoever is sending you a gift will have your address, but it will not be posted publicly.  I will not send out phone numbers, those are for office use only.

Please use this format in the PM:

Screen name
   Real name (first and last)
   Complete mailing address
   Phone number
   If you are willing to sending a gift overseas (it may cost a little extra for shipping)
  Everybody must include a telephone #

I will post a final list of who is participating as I receive the information.   I am NOT responsible for contacting people who participated in the past to ask if they want to participate this year.

If you sign up for the exchange and fail to send a gift you will be banned from IHD for 90 days.   

If you have any questions, please post in this thread or PM del.

Those who participated last year had a marvelous time! (It is a lot of fun to see what fun things you get!)
Again this year there will be a holiday gift exchange on the facebook group as well as on this site.

Ready, Set, GET SHOPPING!!

Don't take your organs to heaven.  Heaven knows we need them here.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »