I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  Hello!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1678 times)
rojami_86

« on: May 20, 2015, 11:09:04 PM »

Hello! I am rojami_86. Last month, April 2015 I was informed  that I already need to undergo dialysis, My lab test were so high, my crea was 1700, my gfr was dropped to 6, I was like a ballon due to water retention, I was so exhausted even on a short walk,and i know i need to see a doctor, by the way, I was suffering from glomerulonephritis which was diagnosed in 2013, until today, I didn't know where i got It, even our family does not have a history of it. After my first HD, I was surprised that regained back my strenght, my appetite was back again and i was discharge at the hospital a day after.Having a HD is tough, and our government only grants 45 sessions a year unlike other countries, I hope that i get assistance from our goverment after I used all of it. Now I am still back working hoping that one day i'll find a donor for my kidneys or even better my kidneys will function :). Miracles do happen. Always Pray. God Bless everyone. :2thumbsup;
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 01:30:14 AM »

Hello Rojami and welcome to IHD.  What country do you live in?  WOW only 45 dialysis sessions in a year.  They didn't get the memo that more dialysis is better not less?   That would be torture.  You almost die .... and they bring you back  etc.

I hope you are feeling better....   Lots to read here. 

Welcome - Rerun, Admin.

:welcomesign;

iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 05:43:25 AM »

Welcome, I'm glad you are feeling better.  Sorry to hear that your treatment is very infrequent.  Do you receive education on how to eat better?  I'd think controlling your diet and liquid would be very important if you are receiving treatment infrequently.

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
Darthvadar
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 11:21:46 AM »

Hello Rojami, and  :welcomesign; to IHD...

Hope to see you around a lot...

Darth... Moderator...

Cared for my late mum, Elsie who had Kidney Failure... Darling mum died on July 15th 2014... May her gentle soul rest in peace....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »