I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:26:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  The IHD Family - Our Members
| | |-+  Premium membership
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Premium membership  (Read 6693 times)
kitkatz
Member for Life

« on: January 07, 2015, 11:58:42 PM »

Epoman made plans for this site to continue on long after his passing, although no-one has a crystal ball, I don't think any of us expected his passing to be so soon.

Premium membership was part of his plan to carry out his dream of keeping this site up and running. Premium membership money goes directly to keep this site up and running only.

Thank you for helping the Admin team, in keeping that dream alive, with your donations.
If anyone would like to Donate to IHD to help keep us online and up to date in technology please consider Premium Membership.

$60.00 USA per year through paypal or check by mail would be the best way to do this.

Contact kitkatz or Okarol if you would like to contribute. The best benefit to premium membership is helping to keep IHD online as a resource for anyone affected by ESRD.

I am asking for your help.

Remember all Admins and Moderators are volunteers and do not get paid to be here for you! 

The total financial burden falls on Trina. (Epomans Widow) Lets help her out  a little as she is a single parent now and still keeps this site online as a tribute to Epoman.

PLEASE begin your premium membership BY PAYPAL OR CHECK.

Send check made out to Trina Halcomb  send by snail mail to kitkatz-Katherine Soto, PM me and I will PM my address.

kitkatz-Admin

Here is the paypal link to donate for premium membership http://ihatedialysis.com/donate.htm
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:09:16 PM by kitkatz » Logged

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 09:02:15 AM »

Just sent in my premier membership dues for the year.  Thanks for posting this reminder.

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 09:13:31 AM »

I know its lazy but I'd be much more likely to PayPal money if I can see/deduce the email address.  Requesting an email address via a pm is another hurdle.

So I'd point everyone to the donate link which has the PayPal link, which I assume is ok?
http://ihatedialysis.com/donate.htm

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 10:58:26 AM »

Iolaire, I've always paid my membership dues via PayPal.  No problem.

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
iolaire
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 12:03:52 PM »

Iolaire, I've always paid my membership dues via PayPal.  No problem.

I donated via that link.

My suggestion was to include a clear link or instructions on where to send PayPal money on kitkatz's first post.

That would be far superior than relying on people contacting each other via PM (or finding the link themselves as I did).  Especially since the link can be found via the home page (which I never visit) and thus is public and the PayPal email is visible once you click the link.  I for one browse a lot via an iPhone and would find it not worth the effort to PM someone to get a donation contact. 

Transplant July 2017 from out of state deceased donor, waited three weeks the creatine to fall into expected range, dialysis December 2013 - July 2017.

Well on dialysis I traveled a lot and posted about international trips in the Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories section.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 03:11:09 PM »

Thank you for donating to Ihatedilaysis.com and for your suggestion. I have added the link to the bottom of my post.  It will make it easier. I am also going to add it to the premium membership letter I send out as a reminder.

kitkatz,Admin

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
aharris2
Elite Member

Volcan Pacaya, Guatemala

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »

Done! (via PayPal)

Life is like a box of chocolates...the more you eat the messier it gets - Epofriend

Epofriend - April 7, 1963 - May 24, 2013
My dear Rolando, I miss you so much!
Rest in peace my dear brother...
Joe
Elite Member

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 06:28:00 PM »

Renewed mine today.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God...
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 10:49:56 AM »

Thank you to all premium members who have renewed their IHD.com premium memberships.
You are helping to keep these forums up and running.
It is appreciated.

If you are not a premium member you may want to consider it.
You can be proud that you support a site of over 9000 members with over 488,000 posts about dialysis related topics.

It is $60/yr.

You can use paypal. Here is the link to paypal. http://ihatedialysis.com/donate.htm

You can also mail a check to me made out to Trina Halcomb and I will forward it to Trina. 
I can PM you my address.

Kitkatz,Admin

lifenotonthelist.com

Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 06:16:26 PM »

If you will notice our site has not been down for a long long time.  Yeah!   :thumbup;  That is because we have a new server and have to pay a little more for the automatic fixes.  Sluff is on the road a lot and can't fix every little hiccup.  If you can't afford $60 for the premium membership you can always just donate what you can to keep the site up and running.  There are just a lot of behind the scenes upgrades and so on.    We don't have an accountant because that would cost us even MORE.  We just try and pay the bills and we need help doing that. 

Thank you for your support.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:33:56 PM by Rerun » Logged

noahvale
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 06:59:24 AM »

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:57:24 AM by noahvale » Logged
Dannyboy

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »

Thanks for the reminder.
Did it just now via PayPal.
--Dan

ESRD Summer 2011
Started using NxStage September, 2011
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to Somebody Else"--Will Rogers

Alcoa and Reynolds are in a bidding war to buy my serum Aluminum.
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 06:38:49 AM »

Thank You Dannyboy!

:flower;

kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »

I have sent reminders by PM to premium members who might like to renew for the months of April, May and June.

Thank you if you responded already through Paypal or mail.

I appreciate all of our premium members on iHD.com. 

In August, the 10th anniversary of IHD.com, there will be a drawing for a free gift for all updated and new premium members.

Please consider becoming a premium member. It is one way IHD.com can stay online for everyone who is affected by kidney disease.

kitkatz-Admin

lifenotonthelist.com

cassandra
Elite Member

When all else fails run in circles, shout loudly

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2015, 03:44:07 PM »

Just paid with paypal, thank you IHD for helping me to stay around.

Lots of love, Cas

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left

1983 high proteinloss in urine, chemo, stroke,coma, dialysis
1984 double nephrectomy
1985 transplant from dad
1998 lost dads kidney, start PD
2003 peritineum burst, back to hemo
2012 start Nxstage home hemo
2020 start Gambro AK96

still on waitinglist, still ok I think
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 02:20:04 PM »

Thank you for your continued support Cassandra.

lifenotonthelist.com

kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »

Bumping this topic.

lifenotonthelist.com

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »